Official: Roughly 100,000 tickets requested

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
3mu9x1.gif

Pres.Trump is drawing in the crowds, even in the Liberal's states.

President Donald Trump is expected to be in Wildwood next Tuesday to host a rally, and according to U.S. Rep. Jeff Van Drew, who just flipped parties to Republican from Democrat, roughly 100,000 tickets have been requested.

Van Drew made that statement Sunday during an interview on Fox News.

The rally will be held at the Wildwood Convention Center on Jan. 28 at 7 p.m. The convention center can only hold roughly 7,400 people
. Official: Roughly 100,000 tickets requested for Trump rally in Wildwood

3mu9x1.gif

President Donald Trump is expected to be in Wildwood next Tuesday to host a rally, and according to U.S. Rep. Jeff Van Drew, who just flipped parties to Republican from Democrat, roughly 100,000 tickets have been requested.

The rally will be held at the Wildwood Convention Center on Jan. 28 at 7 p.m. The convention center can only hold roughly 7,400 people

I hate it when someone treat the bible like crap. Everyone wants to see the joker. Its a show.

3mu9x1.gif

I hate it when someone treat the bible like crap. Everyone wants to see the joker. Its a show.
Oh I see that we has a Nicodemus (A closet Pres.Trump's supporter) on this site. I betcha that you've been to all of his rallies and first on the list for his future rallies

John 3:1 .
Now there was a Pharisee, a man named Nicodemus who was a member of the Jewish ruling council. 2 He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God. For no one could perform the signs you are doing if God were not with him.”

3mu9x1.gif

yea sure you do....

Forum List

Back