Trump Thinks He's King

The man is gaslighting America

He claims to have to authority to do anything and order anything

And yet just weeks ago he was asked why he didn't order...or even ask the states to close down...ans he said he didn't have that power

The man will just say anything

Hmm... Trump is the God-Emperor.
That is exactly what you Trumpers think. Thanks for admitting it.

The current American president is the God-Emperor.

The democratic choice does not even know where he is.
I know you think that Trump is omnipotent and should overturn the constitution and make himself king.. That is why I thanked you for your admission. Your ilk will be the first in line to applaud when our constitutional republic dies.

Which part of God-Emperor did you not understand?

God-Emperor is not a king you moron.
As I said your ilk just can’t wait for the Trump coup and for Trump to declare himself a living God. You’re so far up Trump’s ass you think Trump is a living God. I have no doubt whatsoever that you believe that.

Living God?

Holy hell, did Biden give you your mental faculties? Which part of GOD-EMPEROR do you have difficulty with?

He reminds me so much of Obama. Just isnt as subtle about his desire for abuse of power.
You‘re delusional.
I just have a memory. You are old as shit. You wouldnt understand.
No you are just some dumb ass who hasn‘t a clue. A dope who thinks he is smarter than he actually is.
Obama threatened a pen. He even acknowledged the dream act was unconstitutional but did it anyway because people failed to act.
You are in over your head here, hack

He reminds me so much of Obama. Just isnt as subtle about his desire for abuse of power.
You‘re delusional.
No you are just some dumb ass who hasn‘t a clue. A dope who thinks he is smarter than he actually is.
Obama threatened a pen. He even acknowledged the dream act was unconstitutional but did it anyway because people failed to act.
Yeah, let me try to understand your insipid commentary. Trump’s assertion that he has total authority over the states is acceptable to you because in your small mind you think Obama felt the same way? LOL..you can’t make this up.

You‘re delusional.
Yeah, let me try to understand your insipid commentary. Trump’s assertion that he has total authority over the states is acceptable to you because in your small mind you think Obama felt the same way? LOL..you can’t make this up.
I stated it was an abuse of power. You even replied to it.
Goddamn you are dumb! I said you were in over your head. Take the clue.

You‘re delusional.
"Let me try to understand your commentary that i made up" :lol:

The man is gaslighting America

He claims to have to authority to do anything and order anything

And yet just weeks ago he was asked why he didn't order...or even ask the states to close down...ans he said he didn't have that power

The man will just say anything

Hmm... Trump is the God-Emperor.
Yes he is. For another 5 years

Now isn't funny how the left now understands Trump could not force States to comply with a National Shutdown and Lockdown when Trump claims he can force States to reopen...
No one ever said he HAD the authority to close things down.

He however could use the "bully pulpit" to demand states shut down . He refused to do that

You want an illustration?

Florida refused to close down and only did so when he pushed them too...last friggin WEEK.

He can "urge" states to reopen....and some will...at their peril

But he does NOT have the authority he claims he has

Another lying piece of shit you are seeing all of you on the left have been claiming Trump could have done so much more since NOVEMBER or are you ignoring those threads by those like you because you realize they are full of shit!

Idiots like you have been spamming this board for over a damn month with the lie that Trump could call for a National Lockdown and force States to do it but when he calls for reopening you all of a sudden scream " State Rights damn it! "...

So let be clear it is those like you that wanted it both ways and now you realize you were wrong you want to ignore your bitching for the last two months!

Trump has limited powers and can not force a State to do much and it will be either Congress or the Courts that will decide if a State has gone too far!

we need to depose that detestable, ignorant, reckless, vain and malignant tyrant known as "Drumpf"

That is a good point Bruce.
Trump didnt abuse his powers enough at first but now he talks about doing it, he is a dictator.
Lol hacks are sooooo consistent arent they?

Trump didnt abuse his powers enough at first but now he talks about doing it, he is a dictator.

I am only inconsistent about my sexuality and even then it is straight crazy baby!

Anyhoo, Trump is only a dictator six days a week and on Saturday he is the next Nero...

Now let admit Trump authority is limited and he can request stuff but if a State says nope, well nothing he can do unless it has to do with a Federal Land, Agency or Contract...

Just the reality of life...

Now let all become like China...

Yet, here you are, making sh!t up!

Trump never asserted what you claim.

For some reason you are only considered a dick tater if you're actions and ideas are opposite that which your affiliated group supports. Weird.

What I find most hilarious is

liberals

not conservatives

refer to Trump as

'King'

'God-Emperor'

and the newest

'Living God'

wth is wrong with Liberals?

They seem to act as if the NEED someone to rule over them even if they don't like the 'ruler'.

what donny sees:

trump-king1.jpg
He's not the only one who sees that. Look at how he's adored on this site. There's a lot of that out there.
It's no different than Obama and his cult of personality.

Remember all the fainting and crying at his rallies?

Forum List

Back