Trump then and now

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Then:

Donald Trump could 'shoot somebody and not lose voters' - CNNPolitics.com

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign rally

Now:

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton could shoot somebody and not be arrested - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump said Friday that Hillary Clinton could "shoot somebody" in public and avoid prosecution -- echoing a phrase he once used to describe his electoral invulnerability.

:rofl:

Discuss

Lol, Hillary is truthful and makes very good speeches full of evidence....She doesn't shoot off at the hip! If she said a lie = her poll numbers would go down 5 points over night...Trump is talking about his fiilthy fucking self again that can in fact get away with anything.

Lol, Hillary is truthful and makes very good speeches full of evidence....She doesn't shoot off at the hip! If she said a lie = her poll numbers would go down 5 points over night...Trump is talking about his fiilthy fucking self again that can in fact get away with anything.

You should write fiction. You have a wonderful imagination.

You fantasy world is very active. . . .

Then:

Donald Trump could 'shoot somebody and not lose voters' - CNNPolitics.com

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign rally

Now:

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton could shoot somebody and not be arrested - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump said Friday that Hillary Clinton could "shoot somebody" in public and avoid prosecution -- echoing a phrase he once used to describe his electoral invulnerability.

:rofl:

Discuss
There’s not much to ‘discuss,’ Trump is in fact an idiot.

September 26 is rapidly approaching i cant wait:deal:

The Orangutan won't be able to squirm or insult his way out of tough hard questions..:nono:

That fat Orange blob of shit can't debate anyone of substance 1 on 1..

Well, now that ear pieces are allowed, I'm sure he can hire the best help. The best. He finds the best people.

Well, now that ear pieces are allowed, I'm sure he can hire the best help. The best. He finds the best people.

In other words, Trump is so rich he can easily buy the WH???

No, IOW, now that the establishment has looked the other way on Hillary's cheating, Trump should have no problem finding the best help to find him a great way to cheat. The best help. He knows the greatest people.

Forum List

Back