trump: the first president in modern times who never reached 50% approval in the Gallup polls

Yes....the MAFA GOPQ crowd needs to keep bowing to the man. He is the Biggest Loser to ever sit in the White House. He doesn't care about the GOPQ. He only cares about himself and how he can fleece his cult. This is from his CPAC speech:

"There’s only one way to contribute to our efforts, to elect America first Republican conservatives. And in turn, to make America great again. And that’s through Save America PAC and donaldjtrump.com. So go out there and do whatever you can because we’re going to help a lot of great people."

That's right. He wants you to send him to money....not the RNC. You get the message yet? The Fat Man is not in it to help the GOPQ. He is in it to enrich himself and his criminal family.
The real story here is how Trump wants to purge all those in the Republican Party who oppose him and consolidate the party as the party of Trump. The cult of personality is in full gear in the GQP.

And the bizarro thing about that is that those in the Party who buy it, get absolutely nothing for their money.
Kinda like the Fraud University suckers. You'd think they might have learned from that. You'd think.

The fact that the Democrats anointed a dementia-ravaged, old, white, racist, elitist, self-serving, treasonous, CCP-owned criminal to follow an old, white, elitist, self-serving, racist, Influence-peddling, treasonous loser says it all. 'Nuff said.

Bad enough that he made it to 49% a couple of times.
He had 94% of the Republican party and got 12 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016. No one does that and loses.

A combined seventeen million voters, given a choice of Rump or somebody else in the two elections, voted for somebody else. That's how you do that and lose.
Nope. Massive fraud.

Musta been expertly done then, since there's no evidence.

Maybe Dominion had a magic Sharpie.
L92ArWu.jpg

• Rump declares "umma take my balls and go home"
  • Rump looks down, can't find any balls.
  • Course, it's an obstructed view over that gut so he calls an assistant.
  • Stormy can't find any balls either.
  • Rump tries to go home anyway. The town says he can't live there.
  • Now Rump has to take a pointless trip to Noo Yawk to break his residency, like an illegal alien overstaying his visa.
  • Still no balls and two strikes.
  • Prosecution gets the sign into the windup, double play coming up.
:popcorn:

Explain the 80 million votes then??
Where'd they come from?
He didn't get 80 million votes.

Well, maybe he did in your world.
He got at least 80 million, when you consider the flipping of votes, and the destruction and stealing that was going on.
You've just swallowed the whole thing.
mac a question.....if next week they had absolute truth,that was real hard to dispute,that trump was indeed fucked over and the democrats or someone else were guilty of the crime.....what would your reaction be?....

He had 94% of the Republican party and got 12 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016. No one does that and loses.

A combined seventeen million voters, given a choice of Rump or somebody else in the two elections, voted for somebody else. That's how you do that and lose.
Nope. Massive fraud.

Musta been expertly done then, since there's no evidence.

Maybe Dominion had a magic Sharpie.
L92ArWu.jpg

• Rump declares "umma take my balls and go home"
  • Rump looks down, can't find any balls.
  • Course, it's an obstructed view over that gut so he calls an assistant.
  • Stormy can't find any balls either.
  • Rump tries to go home anyway. The town says he can't live there.
  • Now Rump has to take a pointless trip to Noo Yawk to break his residency, like an illegal alien overstaying his visa.
  • Still no balls and two strikes.
  • Prosecution gets the sign into the windup, double play coming up.
:popcorn:
I am sure you and your fellow snowflakes revel in your fantasies about President Trump's balls, but 'TMI'. Please keep it to yourself.

Yes....the MAFA GOPQ crowd needs to keep bowing to the man. He is the Biggest Loser to ever sit in the White House. He doesn't care about the GOPQ. He only cares about himself and how he can fleece his cult. This is from his CPAC speech:

"There’s only one way to contribute to our efforts, to elect America first Republican conservatives. And in turn, to make America great again. And that’s through Save America PAC and donaldjtrump.com. So go out there and do whatever you can because we’re going to help a lot of great people."

That's right. He wants you to send him to money....not the RNC. You get the message yet? The Fat Man is not in it to help the GOPQ. He is in it to enrich himself and his criminal family.

Speaking as a Democrat, I'm ashamed of the left, as they've been poked and prodded so deeply by left media & politicians they've lost their minds and spines too. Ask me what I think about their polls.
You sound like a trump humper to me....masquerading as a Democrat.

Another thread on Trump. The left allows Trump to live rent free inside or heads, and he isn’t even in power. Got to love the Regressive left.

Forever a victim, that is how the Regressive left loves to see themselves.

Where'd they come from?

He got at least 80 million, when you consider the flipping of votes, and the destruction and stealing that was going on.
mac a question.....if next week they had absolute truth,that was real hard to dispute,that trump was indeed fucked over and the democrats or someone else were guilty of the crime.....what would your reaction be?....

If next week pigs could fly what would anybody's reaction be?

Maybe more to the point, what are the chances that next week pigs figure out how to fly?

Especially if pigs, as a species, had spent their entire existence lying, and then suddenly we're supposed to believe that now they can fly, despite their legacy of lying. And when nobody has ever seen a pig fly, not even from the observation deck at Four Seasons Total Landscaping?

What if pigs as a species had phoned up Scientific American and tried to shake them down to print 11,780 issues declaring that pigs could fly, and SA asked for any evidence thereto, and pigs just went "humma humma humma" and changed the subject?

And what if pigs had spent the entire last four months squealing about how they were grounded by Dominion Airport, who prevented them from flying, had their pigpologist fake-attorneys file 60-plus lawsuits and in each case waddled into court admitting "no your honor, we are not alleging flight"?

What would anybody's reaction be then?

I'm guessing it would be a four-letter word that starts with Y and rhymes with "dawn".

Last edited:
Where'd they come from?

I'd wait until both ends of the issue had their full say.

If it came down to Trump actually being cheated as he claims, my mind would be blown, but I'd just have to admit it, get over it, and move on.

Which is exactly what I would have had to do if he had just won outright on Election Day.

' trump humper'

Are you THAT insecure or just THAT filled with irrational hatred to be stuck in such an emotionally stunted / immature state of mind, needing to resort to childishly call people who disagree with you names?

Either way, it is obvious the former President continues to take up residence in your pea-sized brain, 24/7. He still OWNS you.

LOL

' trump humper'

Are you THAT insecure or just THAT filled with irrational hatred to be stuck in such an emotionally stunted / immature state of mind, needing to resort to childishly call people who disagree with you names?

Either way, it is obvious the former President continues to take up residence in your pea-sized brain, 24/7. He still OWNS you.

LOL

I dunno --- if you want to talk "who owns who" it's kind of inconvenient that you've been reduced to a quote of two (2) words. It is after all, the apologist who feels obligated to white-knight for an outside entity, that is "owned". Not sure what else we could call it when you're doing his image rehab for free.

But even with fraud he managed 75 million votes? Did you even attend the third grade Dimwit?

Despite his no longer being President, the fact that he still lives 24/7 in your head and that you are going through withdrawals is both obvious and hilarious.

Are these moments of inner turmoil, dredging up your personal inner demons, distracting you from the fact that Biden is the 1st dementia-ravaged, proven criminal and CCP bought and paid for President put into power through massive election fraud?!
We're going to beat trump like a Bobo doll for as long as we feel like it. Call it what you want. He deserves every bit of it.

We're going to beat trump like a Bobo doll for as long as we feel like it.

You can try.....yoiu tried for 4 years, and he kicked Democrat / snowflake ass every time....

"We got him THIS time....doh! No, we have him THIS time...doh! Ok, this time for sue we have him! Doh!

Pelosi is the 1st Speaker to ever attempt to Impeach the same President Twice....and 1st Speaker to ever fail both times. :p

As far as your irrational hate, addiction, and determination to continue to keep going after now-citizen Trump because he beat Hillary in 2016 and every Democrat since then, right up to the bogus election, I recommend you seek serious professional mental health / therapy.

If I had supported dementia-ravaged Joe CCP Biden as you obviously did, I would want to focus on anything else than his mental incompetence and horrific job he has done so far, too.

:p

Where'd they come from?

Wow the trump people can't even be honest about how many votes he got last year.

That is beyond pathetic.

Trump got 74 million votes in 2020.

Biden got 81 million votes in 2020.

Will the trump people ever stop lying?

Where'd they come from?

Wow the trump people can't even be honest about how many votes he got last year.

That is beyond pathetic.

Trump got 74 million votes in 2020.

Biden got 81 million votes in 2020.

Will the trump people ever stop lying?
The problem is, in all seriousness, that they probably believe it. This is the group pathology the world has seen before.

Lying would be better than this.

Despite his no longer being President, the fact that he still lives 24/7 in your head and that you are going through withdrawals is both obvious and hilarious.

Are these moments of inner turmoil, dredging up your personal inner demons, distracting you from the fact that Biden is the 1st dementia-ravaged, proven criminal and CCP bought and paid for President put into power through massive election fraud?!
We're going to beat trump like a Bobo doll for as long as we feel like it. Call it what you want. He deserves every bit of it.
Like the lying POS that he is....

Forum List

Back