Trump Testifies Nov 6th Addition

You should be happy. No mass numbers Republicans have risen up to help the January 6 political prisoners and Trump. And that is important in a nation trending towards tyranny.
Trump lied as usual, engaged in ridiculous, delusional rants, and continued to exhibit his unwarranted contempt for the rule of law.

No he didn't under value his property. A tax assessment is not the value of property.
The assessor put a LOW VALUE on the property, meaning trump pays LESS in taxes on that property.

The assessment was 1/50 or 2% of the Market Value.
Yeah, someone is being bribed and is cheating.

The assessor put a LOW VALUE on the property, meaning trump pays LESS in taxes on that property.

Assessments are NEVER merely 2% of true vause. A million dollar market value being assessed for $20,000???NEVER
Children commenting on adult matters has reached epidemic proportions at USMB

The tax assessor did what he was supposed to give the tax value of what trump had to pay in taxes

Assessments are NEVER merely 2% of true vause. A million dollar market value being assessed for $20,000???NEVER
Children commenting on adult matters has reached epidemic proportions at USMB
Are you suggesting that this ^^^^ is common.
I understand that you are having comprehension problems,
so I'll go slower.

A simple yes or no would be acceptable...... you ready?

Q: Are you saying an assessed value of $18 Million is acceptable and common on a piece of property with a market Value of $1 Billion.

so I'll go slower.

Q: Are you saying an assessed value of $18 Million is acceptable and common on a piece of property with a market Value of $1 Billion.
Yes that's what the tax assessor said Trump owed in property tax 20 million dollars

so I'll go slower.

It was clear enough the first time
No assessment ever has been a minuscule 2% of actual market value.

Do you need further prose on “the sky is blue”?

You need to stop lying the judge presumed guilty before any evidence was brought forward.

Yes because BOTH side, the claimant (NY AG) and respondent (FPOTUS#45 and the Trump Organization) requested Summary Judgement from the Judge based on filings from both parties.

Of the 7 claims made by the AG, he found FPOTUS#45 and the Trump Organization liable on 1 of the 7, the remaining 6 being determined at trial.

WW

Yes because BOTH side, the claimant (NY AG) and respondent (FPOTUS#45 and the Trump Organization) requested Summary Judgement from the Judge based on filings from both parties.

Of the 7 claims made by the AG, he found FPOTUS#45 and the Trump Organization liable on 1 of the 7, the remaining 6 being determined at trial.

WW
The claimant? New York wasn't defrauded

The claimant? New York wasn't defrauded
1699450287870.png

Incorrect, and FPOTUS#45 and Trump Organization have already been found to be liable for fraud and illegal business practices under NYS 63(12) above.

WW

Forum List

Back