Trump tells Prince Harry, Meghan Markle 'they must pay' for security amid reported move to US

Read a few stories .......they are moving because the dang press will not leave them alone in Canada.........they hope that L.A. which has a lot of Celebs can help hide them.........They just want to live a life left alone.

Don't know about the Security deal. Since they are still considered Royals........might be something there. I don't know.

Would the press just leave them the hell alone.......And let them live their life.........it is the papparatzi or whatever that basically killed Diana.

I thought they weren't going to come back to America until Trump was no longer president? Got bored of old, unconstitutional Canada already?

I guess when you're no longer a member of the Royal Family, it's tough navigating between nations that are free and those that aren't.

Trump tells Prince Harry, Meghan Markle 'they must pay' for security amid reported move to US

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!
3:00 PM - Mar 29, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

111K people are talking about this

What she is about to do to Harry, will show why a person should never marry someone that help spread lies, like calling Pres.Trump a racist. He is a grown man. He should know that if anyone shows signs of wickedness is no good. Once she comes back to this country. She is going to leave him for someone else that has a more bigger and better package, She isn't the settling down type. The only reason why she married Harry. To show her friends and family back at home. That she has done what most of them couldn't. She is a spoil brat that wants everything from everyone, a gold-digger.

View attachment 316931

More bigger?

I thought they weren't going to come back to America until Trump was no longer president? Got bored of old, unconstitutional Canada already?

I guess when you're no longer a member of the Royal Family, it's tough navigating between nations that are free and those that aren't.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada. Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!

What she is about to do to Harry, will show why a person should never marry someone that help spread lies, like calling Pres.Trump a racist. He is a grown man. He should know that if anyone shows signs of wickedness is no good. Once she comes back to this country. She is going to leave him for someone else that has a more bigger and better package, She isn't the settling down type. The only reason why she married Harry. To show her friends and family back at home. That she has done what most of them couldn't. She is a spoil brat that wants everything from everyone, a gold-digger.

View attachment 316931

More bigger?

Meghan is eligible to be President ...
Ironically, it's true.

I read somewhere that a POTUS can have dual citizenship (assuming he/she had the US one at birth). To be a member of Congress you need to renounce your other citizenship(s) in order to get a security clearance, but as POTUS you can waive that requirement for yourself.

Last edited:
Translation:

Trump pre-emptively declared the US wasn't going to pay for Harry and wife's secret service protection, even tho nobody asked them too...

And he did it so people can say "Fuk yea, Trump...you really stood up to those Brits!!!"

Meanwhile we still sent US soldiers over to Saudi Arabia to protect their oil.....on our dime and our blood...

Ironically, it's true.

I read somewhere that a POTUS can have dual citizenship (assuming he/she had the US one at birth). To be a member of Congress you need to renounce your other citizenship(s) in order to get a security clearance, but as POTUS you can waive that requirement for yourself.

The United States has no authority to tell the United Kingdom who's a UK citizen or not ...

My understanding is that Meghan Merkle is NOT a UK citizen at this time ... she lived in the UK under a "family visa" ...

"I can also say she intends to become a UK citizen and will go through the process of that, which some of you may know takes a number of years," [Prince Harry's communications secretary, Jason Knauf] added. -- BBC Citation -- Dec 1st, 2017

Baby Archie can be made a US citizen ... but I don't know if the Duke and Duchess applied for such at the US Consulate yet ... it's not automatically granted to babies born abroad to US citizens ...

Ironically, it's true.

The United States has no authority to tell the United Kingdom who's a UK citizen or not ...

My understanding is that Meghan Merkle is NOT a UK citizen at this time ... she lived in the UK under a "family visa" ...

"I can also say she intends to become a UK citizen and will go through the process of that, which some of you may know takes a number of years," [Prince Harry's communications secretary, Jason Knauf] added. -- BBC Citation -- Dec 1st, 2017

Baby Archie can be made a US citizen ... but I don't know if the Duke and Duchess applied for such at the US Consulate yet ... it's not automatically granted to babies born abroad to US citizens ...
Meghan Markle was required to renounce her US citizenship AND convert to the Church of England religion as conditions of her marriage.

Meghan Markle was required to renounce her US citizenship AND convert to the Church of England religion as conditions of her marriage.

Do you have a citation? ... if she renounced her US citizenship, she would be stateless right now ... I don't think Canada lets her in without a passport ... she sure as anything can't enter the USA if she did ... any consideration of her membership to the Church of England has nothing to do with US Law, under the 1st Amendment ...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

They never asked for security, they have their own. Trump was just talking out of his ass again

Fat Donnie the billionaire should pay for his too. Remember, he said he isn't a politician.
He's the president, asshole! I mean, you clowns would love to force him out of office somehow, like you have tried twice already now. But that's not happening.

Fat Donnie the billionaire should pay for his too. Remember, he said he isn't a politician.
He's the president, asshole! I mean, you clowns would love to force him out of office somehow, like you have tried twice already now. But that's not happening.
You follow Fat Donnie around. You mimic him. If he said all my followers are just like me, you would say "how did Trump know I only have a 3 year old mentality?"

You follow Fat Donnie around. You mimic him. If he said all my followers are just like me, you would say "how did Trump know I only have a 3 year old mentality?"
Wow! Are you a comedian? That's okay. I know you aren't and are far from it actually.

You are actually just one of the gaggle of inveterate and obsessive Trump haters that clog up these boards like shit clogs up bathroom pipes.

Do you have a citation? ... if she renounced her US citizenship, she would be stateless right now ... I don't think Canada lets her in without a passport ... she sure as anything can't enter the USA if she did ... any consideration of her membership to the Church of England has nothing to do with US Law, under the 1st Amendment ...
I don't think she renounced her US citizenship because I found plenty of articles article that say she doesn't have UK citizenship yet, and hasn't renounced her US one.

Could Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Child be a US President and In Line For the Throne?

Wow! Are you a comedian? That's okay. I know you aren't and are far from it actually.

You are actually just one of the gaggle of inveterate and obsessive Trump haters that clog up these boards like shit clogs up bathroom pipes.
I think you to be no more than a fraud. Take it or leave it.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I don't think she renounced her US citizenship because I found plenty of articles article that say she doesn't have UK citizenship yet, and hasn't renounced her US one.

Could Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Child be a US President and In Line For the Throne?

Interesting article ... thank you for the link ... I could start a smear campaign against William and Catherine calling them Catholics ... get them runned off and then Archie would be a sure thing as the King of England ...

Election 2068:
"Vote Windsor, give ourselves back to England"

Forum List

Back