Trump tells off Denmark: You don't talk to the United States that way

President Trump says he cancelled his trip to Denmark because he felt its prime minister was disrespectful to the United States.
Trump Tells Off Denmark: “You Don’t Talk to the United States That Way”

Awwww a PResident with balls who actually isn't selling us out and the left pigs bitch LOL.
what i saw between the 2, if trump was upset with what was said....the guy bruises easily.....or. is it he is a control freak and does not like people telling him no?....

He wants to BUY Greenland. It is an autonomous territory of Denmark. I don't think they could sell it if they wanted to. And it is not for sale. I have no doubt that this was communicated to the administration before the talks got too far.

President Trump says he cancelled his trip to Denmark because he felt its prime minister was disrespectful to the United States.

Awwww a PResident with balls who actually isn't selling us out and the left pigs bitch LOL.
Rump has degraded the USA to the point that no other nation respects it. And rumpy himself is not regarded too well in most of the world!
im sure he is the talk of morning news shows over there right now....

Trump was hoping to be able to get some kind of huge deal done for his legacy, and when he was told he couldn't buy Greenland, he's now in the process of throwing a temper tantrum and telling everyone how bad Denmark and their PM is.

At first I thought buying Greenland was funny until I found that Greenland is full of resources that we could use to our benefit. Remember Seward's folly? Worked out pretty well.

Trump could broker a deal that Denmark could receive 20%of the profits from the resource deals we manage. Just for existing. Maybe it would be a good deal for both.

Actually, a whiny baby trump who had his feelings hurt. The PM of Denmark was never disrespectful to the U.S. That's you cultists falling for trump's whining.

The thing that got Trump all spun up was when the PM called his wanting to buy Greenland "absurd". Trump has some super thin skin.

Actually, a whiny baby trump who had his feelings hurt. The PM of Denmark was never disrespectful to the U.S. That's you cultists falling for trump's whining.
Call it whining or demanding respect...it might have been a very good deal for both countries. There's one thing Trump is.... bold with bold ideas.

Call it whining or demanding respect...it might have been a very good deal for both countries. There's one thing Trump is.... bold with bold ideas.

It's whining. Trump is all butt hurt that his idea was called absurd.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Trump is not the USA. He is our dysfunctional loopy mentally deranged President. Only Americans insulted or angry with mocking Trump by Danes are his base of lemmings and dupes.

what i saw between the 2, if trump was upset with what was said....the guy bruises easily.....or. is it he is a control freak and does not like people telling him no?....

Both. He bruises easy, and doesn’t like to be told no.

Both. He bruises easy, and doesn’t like to be told no.
donnie poopy-pants can't handle assertive women.

Donald Trump is despised all over the world. Worldwide, he is mocked and made fun of. Why should Denmark be any different?

Right yet he will me with Kim and shake his hand

He will met with Putin in secret meeting and when with the recent quote un quote missile accident in Russia he says nothing including the other things they are doing including supporting Assad

Freedom of speech yeah it sounds good but when they say something u do not like then its a hoot

he is suppose to be the president, not some dude in a locker room talking about pissey

Deal with it like a man and tell them face to face, Don;t worry they won't arrest you

Trump wants to be a leader show us a leader who can negotiate and not get caught up in name calling

Right yet he will me with Kim and shake his hand

He will met with Putin in secret meeting and when with the recent quote un quote missile accident in Russia he says nothing including the other things they are doing including supporting Assad

Freedom of speech yeah it sounds good but when they say something u do not like then its a hoot

he is suppose to be the president, not some dude in a locker room talking about pissey

Deal with it like a man and tell them face to face, Don;t worry they won't arrest you

Trump wants to be a leader show us a leader who can negotiate and not get caught up in name calling
Donald Dork will never be a real leader. He will always be a fake like he has been his entire life.

You know, every time I made rank as a Petty Officer in the Navy, I was sent to a thing called LMET school (Leadership Management Education Training) for about a week each time.

During those classes we discussed what the responsibilities of the chain of command were, what the responsibilities of the individual were, how both of them worked together to form a command structure and what the various styles of effective leadership were.

Trump exhibits none of them.

Forum List

Back