Trump Tells It Like it Is

Not a chance...

I... and scores of others on this board... take great delight in highlighting your boy's dangerous deficiency-of-character, and that of his trailer-trash minions.

Consider it a Public Service Announcement... :laughing0301:

God Save the Republic.
:9:

How to turn a question into hare speech.

Good point in that Trump is sleazy.
He knows how to work a room.

But the facts are that he also knows the law and never did anything remotely illegal.
The impeachments, indictments, and even the convictions of Flynn, Cohen, Stone, Bannon, Parnas, etc., were all completely illegal.
Not a single one of the charges were legitimate.
That puts the US as about the worst banana republic in the world.
Arresting innocent people on fake charges is not how you run a republic.
That is more how Zelensky rules in the Ukraine.
Even Putin is not as bad as we have become.

Not a chance...

I... and scores of others on this board... take great delight in highlighting your boy's dangerous deficiency-of-character, and that of his trailer-trash minions.

Consider it a Public Service Announcement... :laughing0301:

God Save the Republic.

Yes the deficiency-of-character is obvious with Trump, however the facts are Trump never violated a single law, nor did any of his supporters.
I have never before seen the law being so twisted and abused politically, to illegally attack Trump and his supporters.
For example, the law clearly allows presidents to do absolutely anything they want with classified docs, including giving themselves perpetual copies.
Anyone who does not agree with this obvious fact, simply is a lying criminal.

Yes the deficiency-of-character is obvious with Trump, however the facts are Trump never violated a single law, nor did any of his supporters.
I have never before seen the law being so twisted and abused politically, to illegally attack Trump and his supporters.
For example, the law clearly allows presidents to do absolutely anything they want with classified docs, including giving themselves perpetual copies.
Fortunately, the United States Department of Justice and the US Attorney General do not agree with you... your boy is going down... :auiqs.jpg:

Um, by the way. The most severe indictment against Trump was handed down by a Florida grand jury. A red state which DeSantis constantly reminds us re-elected him by 20 points.

Nice try.
A variation. Ho hum. Still won't get s fair trial in NY or DC.

I haven't heard a single person say, "Im switching my vote to trump."
Where in your world is trump picking up NEW Votes?

But keep dreaming.
He's been doing better with blacks & Hispanics, as are other Republicans, as a result of Democrat culture craziness that goes against Catholic & Christian values.

FeJYlACWQAAlHGO

Last edited:
I truly can't believe that you typed this BS and actually believe what you wrote.

however the facts are Trump never violated a single law, nor did any of his supporters.

I truly can't believe that you typed this BS and actually believe what you wrote.
It's not BS, and the fact that you think it is, just shows how programmed you must be by left media. A shame.

Some of the best thoughts about the nutty indictments of President Trump, alongside the super lenient treatment being accorded to Democrats, come straight from Donald Trump himself.. Concerning Hunter Biden, tax charges should have been felony. The immunity was preposterous,thankfully cancelled now.

Former president Donald Trump called for Special Counsel Jack Smith, his “Thug Prosecutors,” and Attorney General Merrick Garland to be jailed early Friday afternoon.

“They ought to throw Deranged Jack Smith and his Thug Prosecutors in jail, with Meritless Garland and Trump Hating Lisa Monaco. They have totally Weaponized the Department of Injustice,” declared Trump on Truth Social, before citing cases in which Democratic politicians were not prosecuted.

“Whatever happened to the Crooked Joe Biden Boxes Case? Why was Hillary Clinton allowed to delete 33,000 emails, many of them Classified, AFTER getting a Subpoena from Congress? Why was Bill Clinton allowed to take tapes out of the W.H. in his socks? Why has no other President ever been charged? ELECTION FRAUD!”

Trump lies like he always does.

Yes I wish. I remember when the Republicans were the party of freedom. What happened to you!
That was more than half a century ago.

What happened is Republicans welcomed into their ranks racists and bigots to gain control of the South, entered into an alliance with the Christo-fascist right, embraced anti-immigrant nativism, and pursued an illiberal, authoritarian agenda hostile to citizens’ rights and individual liberty, seeking to compel conformity and punish diversity, inclusion, and dissent.

The result was Trump and his supporters – such as the OP.

Trump IS/WAS a problem. But....they're catching up to him.

Gee, Jack, that is so erudite a post! But then, as a blue blood democrat, we are all extra-smart really special people.

Used to be all our political choices were just variations on a theme with narrow differences designed to give us the illusion of choice. Then Trump came along and stood out as an outsider to Washington giving people REAL choice, showing that he could get done in 1-2 years what regular "inside" politicians never accomplished in 50. Whoops!

But thankfully, the government is catching up to him and gonna try to take away our choice. Back to getting the same old same old hollywood poll-tested pressed suit where no matter who you vote for, you always get the SAME THING anyway that nobody wants.

Gee, Jack, that is so erudite a post! But then, as a blue blood democrat, we are all extra-smart really special people.

Used to be all our political choices were just variations on a theme with narrow differences designed to give us the illusion of choice. Then Trump came along and stood out as an outsider to Washington giving people REAL choice, showing that he could get done in 1-2 years what regular "inside" politicians never accomplished in 50. Whoops!

But thankfully, the government is catching up to him and gonna try to take away our choice. Back to getting the same old same old hollywood poll-tested pressed suit where no matter who you vote for, you always get the SAME THING anyway that nobody wants.
Trump was a member of the Screen Actors Guild while President. So much of his being an outsider.

Forum List

Back