Trump Tells It Like it Is

Trump was in several movies in the past, that's why. Are you saying that Hollywood is non-different from our federal government in DC?

Speak up. Be honest.
Trump is Hollywood. Literally a card carrying member of the union.

Makes me wonder why you're saying that Hollywood and your blob/idol are different.

. Then Trump came along and stood out as an outsider to Washington giving people REAL choice, showing that he could get done in 1-2 years what regular "inside" politicians never accomplished in 50. Whoops!

But thankfully, the government is catching up to him and gonna try to take away our choice. Back to getting the same old same old hollywood poll-tested pressed suit where no matter who you vote for,

Perhaps you're just ignorant.

Trump is Hollywood.
And Hollywood is Far Left. Therefore, Trump is Far Left. Is that your reasoning?

Literally a card carrying member of the union.
Required if you want to work in Hollywood as Trump had to when asked years ago to appear in a couple of movies as a very popular public figure, plus, he DID have that TV show. BTW, when is Joe Biden coming out with his reality TV show? Instead of the Osbornes, we can call it Living With The Bidens! :auiqs.jpg:

Perhaps you're just ignorant.
Stupid people like you usually fall back on that making excuses for themselves.

And Hollywood is Far Left. Therefore, Trump is Far Left. Is that your reasoning?
I was trying to figure out why you were invoking "hollywood" when Trump is a card carrying member of that community.

Required if you want to work in Hollywood as Trump had to when asked years ago to appear in a couple of movies as a very popular public figure, plus, he DID have that TV show.
Yet you forgive all of that; the divorces, the acceptance of the hollywood lifestyle, etc... Because you're in a cult.
BTW, when is Joe Biden coming out with his reality TV show? Instead of the Osbornes, we can call it Living With The Bidens! :auiqs.jpg:
Biden is a professional politician. No need for a reality show.
306>232.
Stupid people like you usually fall back on that making excuses for themselves.
306>232. Why did your blob lose again?

I was trying to figure out why you were invoking "hollywood" when Trump is a card carrying member of that community.
You're too dim to figure out anything. It is the Dimowits not GOP who always involve Hollywood in their parties, campaigns, even investigations like J6, and Trump left the Hollywood guild, he's too unpopular with them now and besides, he no longer needs them, his acting days are over.

Because you're in a cult.
Not the big cult you just admitted you are in! Remember? You just admitted that most people think and vote like you, for a treasonous, criminal idiot!

Biden is a professional politician.
So are most crooks and tyrants. Professional politician is just code-word for a career grifter who misleads millions to enrich himself because they can't make it in an honest line of work. I thought you liked democracy? Democracy BEGINS with WE THE PEOPLE meaning that we are represented by actual private fellow citizens who leave the private sector for a few years to represent their fellow community! Not spend a life at it, where you lose all contact with and reality of what it is like to LIVE in the private sector!

You're too dim to figure out anything. It is the Dimowits not GOP who always involve Hollywood in their parties, campaigns, even investigations like J6, and Trump left the Hollywood guild, he's too unpopular with them now and besides, he no longer needs them, his acting days are over.
Meanwhile back in reality...you brought up Hollywood.
Not the big cult you just admitted you are in! Remember? You just admitted that most people think and vote like you, for a treasonous, criminal idiot!
Nah...they (like me) voted for President Biden; not the 3 time indicted insurrectionist that you have pledged to support.
So are most crooks and tyrants. Professional politician is just code-word for a career grifter who misleads millions to enrich himself
Not sure who/what you're talking about.

Did you ever receive your diploma from Trump University?

Meanwhile back in reality...
Have you visited there or just read a book?

you brought up Hollywood.
The Democrat Party IS Hollywood. Hollywood IS the Democrat Party.

Nah...they (like me) voted for President Biden;
You mean the guy who criminally kept classified documents in his garage for many years with absolutely no authority?

not the 3 time indicted insurrectionist that you have pledged to support.
I cannot pledge to support any insurrectionists as I'm a democrat and there was no insurrection. I mean unless you can give me the names of one person CHARGED and convicted of insurrection?

Not sure who/what you're talking about.
You ain't too bright.

Did you ever receive your diploma from Trump University?
If I did, it would be one more diploma I had over you.

Have you visited there or just read a book?
I live there.

Where the candidate who gets the most votes wins the election and doesn't bitch about it for 3+ years.
The Democrat Party IS Hollywood. Hollywood IS the Democrat Party.
Again...Trump is a card carrying member of the Screen Actors guild.
You mean the guy who criminally kept classified documents in his garage for many years with absolutely no authority?
He declassified them.
I cannot pledge to support any insurrectionists as I'm a democrat and there was no insurrection. I mean unless you can give me the names of one person CHARGED and convicted of insurrection?
You supported the 1/6 insurrection so yes...you have pledged your support.
You ain't too bright.

If I did, it would be one more diploma I had over you.
Yet you're using the word "ain't". I own you.

Trump was in several movies in the past, that's why. Are you saying that Hollywood is non-different from our federal government in DC?

Speak up. Be honest.

Anyone who had had even a tiny speaking part and pays their dues can be SAG.

Forum List

Back