Trump tells 7 year old Marginal to believe in Santa

Merry Christmas you little brat

President Trump tells 7-year-old child it's 'marginal' to still believe in Santa Claus

President Donald Trump questioned a 7-year-old’s belief in Santa Claus, telling the child it was “marginal” at that age to still think Father Christmas is real.

"Are you still a believer in Santa?" Trump said to a child calling in to the federal government's official "Santa Tracker," run by the North American Aerospace Defense Command. "Because at 7, it's marginal, right?" Trump said.
:huh1:So you're bitching now because the president was being honest to the kid??

MAKE UP YOUR MIND ASSHOLE!!!:worthless:

OP is lying in the title. Trump did not actually tell a 7 year old there is no Santa. Kid said he was 7, Trump asked "Do you still believe in Santa? Because at that age, isn't that kindof marginal?" So it was inappropriate and he was thinking aloud (but I laughed, like a 7 yr old will understand "marginal" hahahaha) but Trump DID NOT tell a little kid there is no Santa.

RW is full of crap.

You sound like one of Trumps lawyers

Be nice if we heard the kid’s response to the question in order to know the context of the president’s response.

Kid didn't know what "marginal" meant. So he probably answered "yes" or "no". Trump still shouldn't have asked it; he was not thinking clearly. But it's not as catastrophic as the press is making it out to seem.

It once again showed a clueless Trump

A 12 year old you assume knows about Santa. But at 7 you don’t want to go there. You talk as though there is a Santa and if the kid gives you a goofy look ...you know

It might have been clueless but he did NOT tell the kid there is no Santa, like your dishonest title says.

Merry Christmas you little brat

President Trump tells 7-year-old child it's 'marginal' to still believe in Santa Claus

President Donald Trump questioned a 7-year-old’s belief in Santa Claus, telling the child it was “marginal” at that age to still think Father Christmas is real.

"Are you still a believer in Santa?" Trump said to a child calling in to the federal government's official "Santa Tracker," run by the North American Aerospace Defense Command. "Because at 7, it's marginal, right?" Trump said.
:huh1:So you're bitching now because the president was being honest to the kid??

MAKE UP YOUR MIND ASSHOLE!!!:worthless:

OP is lying in the title. Trump did not actually tell a 7 year old there is no Santa. Kid said he was 7, Trump asked "Do you still believe in Santa? Because at that age, isn't that kindof marginal?" So it was inappropriate and he was thinking aloud (but I laughed, like a 7 yr old will understand "marginal" hahahaha) but Trump DID NOT tell a little kid there is no Santa.

RW is full of crap.

You sound like one of Trumps lawyers

Well you're a liar, and that's unambiguous. And you're an unrepentant liar. So now we know.

On your knees Rightwinger...

Wrong, he doesn't have to repent for my sake. But now we know not to trust a single thing he posts. He's a demonstrable liar, since Trump in no way told a 7 year old there "is no Santa". He just didn't say that nor tell a child that, and it's in evidence. Don't you Leftists godless love evidence, after all?

On your knees Rightwinger...

Wrong, he doesn't have to repent for my sake. But now we know not to trust a single thing he posts. He's a demonstrable liar, since Trump in no way told a 7 year old there "is no Santa". He just didn't say that nor tell a child that, and it's in evidence. Don't you Leftists godless love evidence, after all?
Trump is not Santa and he didn't even give the kid a quarter for xmas..Which clearly proves he's a Jew and doesn't believe in Santa...

Who in the hell lies to their kid that Santa is real?

Do you have kids?
yes 4

Sure you do. Sure.
Yes one 34, one 32, one 25 and one 16...And no I didn't lie to my kids about Santa, Jesus or Bigfoot.

Well I'm sure that was just great for them.
Why lie to kids when the truth is the light and the way?

Yes one 34, one 32, one 25 and one 16...And no I didn't lie to my kids about Santa, Jesus or Bigfoot.

Misquote. JESUS is the Way, the Truth and the Light.

I'm not going to get between you and your kids. You ask them what they thought you not letting them believe in Santa. Oh, and watch them with their own kids. Are they letting their own kids believe? BTW, I don't trust you to necessarily tell me the truth about that.

I'm not going to get between you and your kids. You ask them what they thought you not letting them believe in Santa. Oh, and watch them with their own kids. Are they letting their own kids believe? BTW, I don't trust you to necessarily tell me the truth about that.
They can believe what they want but if they ask me I told them no way..

That truly is awful, if I believed there was a 7 year old kid on the other end of that line and not a 13 year old.

It was a 7 year old but whatever you do, don't believe RW telling of it. Still not great. What Trump was trying to say was: some 7 year olds believe, some do not. Still pretty bad. But he WASN'T telling the kid it was actually "marginal" to still believe.

Sure you do. Sure.

If you grandkids believe in Santa, there is your answer.

If you grandkids believe in Santa, there is your answer.
My answer for what, brainwashing for commercialization from the industrial age?

Forum List

Back