Trump Tears into Pelosi: “She’s a Mess, Let’s Face It… It’s a Do Nothing Congress… She’s Lost it”

Allow me to sum up Pelosi's latest publicity stunt. Toss a hand grenade into the room 1 HOUR before meeting with President Trump and then act shocked and saddened when he booted her ass out. "I'm praying for the President and I'm praying for America". PFFFFFFT. What a disingenuous conniving bitch.

Allow me to sum up Pelosi's latest publicity stunt. Toss a hand grenade into the room 1 HOUR before meeting with President Trump and then act shocked and saddened when he booted her ass out. "I'm praying for the President and I'm praying for America". PFFFFFFT. What a disingenuous conniving bitch.

lol... sooooooooooooooooo................ are you saying that the printed paper donny read from AND the silly sign he had in front of the podium wasn't pre planned?

Pelosi is 15 points less popular than Biden. Trump recognizes that, he's gonna slam Pelosi instead of Biden!

Nancy "Blow Me" Pelosi knows she really has no chance in trying to get Trump impeached. It's all for the world stage to see. How the Democrats are more concern about the POTUS instead of dealing with today's issues.

why doesn't trump use the insanity defense? Dems say he's insane, ok then, that's why he colluded with Russia!

Yeah....poor donnie TOTALLY didn't expect that....that's why he had such "impromptu" signs set up out in the Rose Garden.........:laughing0301:

Should Trump Be Impeached
The is not a question directed to the public, the vast majority, it’s a question directed to The House of Representatives.
& Let the chips fall wherever they may,
If a Republican Senator supports what Trump is and has been doing then let this Republican Senator stand up and vote, Ya or Ney
What say you—
let this Republican Senator stand up and vote—
Ya or Ney
for all to see​
:)-

He is so right. Glad he's taking no shit from her or her commie Congress critters.

Trump Tears into Pelosi: "She's a Mess, Let's Face It... It's a Do Nothing Congress... She's Lost it" (VIDEO)
Poor donnie...getting beat up....again....by the Speaker of the House.

Trump's getting beat up? Where? In your fantasy world? Who got bitch slapped and told how things are going to be yesterday? Pisslosi got told how little power she actually has. Trump outsmarts her and Chuckles The Clown again.

Yeah....poor donnie TOTALLY didn't expect that....that's why he had such "impromptu" signs set up out in the Rose Garden.........:laughing0301:

It's amazing they fall for the obvious.

It's amazing they fall for the obvious.
It reminds me of the bombing of the so-called milk factory in the ME......with hand painted signs in ENGLISH.....soooooooo legit. :71:

As opposed to that most excellent Republican Speaker of the House.....Dennis Hastert? He was quite a winner for the GOP, wasn't he?

First of all, we are not talking about Dennis Hastert.
Secondly, the Democrats have spent over 2 years now on doing what? Instead of working on other issues, their main focus has always been on "Let's get Trump out of Office!"
He walked out during the meeting - because he wasn't going to work with Democrats if they were going to keep this narrative going. Hell, I doubt any President would have done the same.

Nancy "Blow Me" Pelosi knows she really has no chance in trying to get Trump impeached. It's all for the world stage to see. How the Democrats are more concern about the POTUS instead of dealing with today's issues.

impeachment is still very much in play. but she's playing chess & is several moves ahead of the orange dotard. a small minority in the house are calling for impeachment 'now' - but pelosi is being very methodical & it's beginning to pay off with the courts starting to hand down decisions which are favoring the house.

oh & if you actually did an easy 2 second research, then you would know that nearly 3000 bills have already been introduced in the house. see? they CAN walk, chew gum, AND investigate putin's bitch at the same time.

Legislative Search Results

Forum List

Back