Trump team is as disorganized as I've ever seen.

He needs to keep up the Twitter thing. Its great. You guys want him to take all the criticism, but not dish it like that asshole W.

So funny that he referred to The Schmuck Schumer as the "head clown.' Now little Chucky is crying about the name calling....libs invented name calling, but the little weasels can't take it.
Schumer tells Trump to quit the name-calling

I hope he refers of Obama as Big Ears...that would be awesome...Big Ears would probably cry like a little girl.
you are talking like you are pubescent/a 13 year old.... are you related to Trump and Baron?
Libs can dish it, but they cry like little bitches when they are shit on.

Why did you not complain when Big Ears shit on Rs every day? Rhetorical question...no need to answer...I know the answer.

I'm curious, has Obama ever resorted to name calling like you seem to desire? It's frankly embarressing to listen to someone who is going to be president resorting to that with people who are going to be his colleagues.

Just saw in Preibus' interview that some of Trump's cabinet picks have not had their background checks completed, yet Preibus thinks that their confirmation hearings should proceed on day one even if the background checks aren't finished. Seems kind of odd doesn't it?
There aren't any laws prohibiting that.

So because there isn't a law that makes it ethical?
Huh? How is it not ethical? They get to interview them!

How can you ask the right questions without the information you need?
They have resumes

Just saw in Preibus' interview that some of Trump's cabinet picks have not had their background checks completed, yet Preibus thinks that their confirmation hearings should proceed on day one even if the background checks aren't finished. Seems kind of odd doesn't it?

They have resumes

Do you put your dirty laundry on your resume...well neither do they.

He needs to keep up the Twitter thing. Its great. You guys want him to take all the criticism, but not dish it like that asshole W.

So funny that he referred to The Schmuck Schumer as the "head clown.' Now little Chucky is crying about the name calling....libs invented name calling, but the little weasels can't take it.

I hope he refers of Obama as Big Ears...that would be awesome...Big Ears would probably cry like a little girl.
you are talking like you are pubescent/a 13 year old.... are you related to Trump and Baron?

Why did you not complain when Big Ears shit on Rs every day? Rhetorical question...no need to answer...I know the answer.

I'm curious, has Obama ever resorted to name calling like you seem to desire? It's frankly embarressing to listen to someone who is going to be president resorting to that with people who are going to be his colleagues.
I wish he would have, especially when the enemy crossed the imaginary line in the sand.

They have resumes

What dirty laundry? Why can't they ask them what their intentions are for their respective positions? Why do you think there's dirty laundry?

Why is the info late?

And it is Trump's fault. The man can't keep his mouth shut long enough to create a unified message. He needs to get off of Twitter and stop all the asinine knee-jerk postings. His staff are constantly put on the spot and TRY to speak on his behalf but Trump blows in the wind so much the task for his pr people is near impossible.

In this aspect Joe Biden was 100% correct.

Would you mind at least telling us what the heck you are talking about?
Trump's need to mouth off on Twitter. He got himself tangled up in stupid shit on there during the primaries and he needs to chill. He himself says you shouldn't always tell everyone what your thinking or what you're gonna do. It's good advice, he should take it

One of the reasons I think he got elected was that he was able to get his beliefs out without the media filtering what he said.

Every president has been able to do that.

They have resumes

What dirty laundry? Why can't they ask them what their intentions are for their respective positions? Why do you think there's dirty laundry?

Why is the info late?

I don't know if there is a dirty laundry... that's why they do background checks.

Not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpg

And it is Trump's fault. The man can't keep his mouth shut long enough to create a unified message. He needs to get off of Twitter and stop all the asinine knee-jerk postings. His staff are constantly put on the spot and TRY to speak on his behalf but Trump blows in the wind so much the task for his pr people is near impossible.

In this aspect Joe Biden was 100% correct.

I have to disagree, he's doing what he does. He's sucking all the oxygen out of the room and controlling the narrative, he's got the media and the opposition chasing their tails and I think he will continue all the way to the inauguration. I also think you'll see a more coordinated message after he takes office.
^^^EXACTLY

Do you really think so? The transition is the point where we should be seeing this begin but there seems little change from his campaign style.

They have resumes

Every cabinet position that requires senate confirmation generally goes through this - why should Trump's picks be exempt? In addition, it's better to catch it before they assume the position, then have it come out later.

Tweets? This is the biggest thing ya'll can come up with against Trump these days? Liberals just mad that he's not allowing the media to craft the narratives.

They have resumes

Why is the info late?

I don't know if there is a dirty laundry... that's why they do background checks.

Why's it late?

They have resumes

Every cabinet position that requires senate confirmation generally goes through this - why should Trump's picks be exempt? In addition, it's better to catch it before they assume the position, then have it come out later.
It's not unprecedented. Why are you so concerned? Wouldn't you like our country to transition? Why the efforts to stop it?

They have resumes

Why is the info late?

Why's it late?

I don't know... maybe the cabinet picks were too busy to answer the questions needed or provide the information needed to do them? Who knows... but it shouldn't change the fact of how important they are.

They have resumes

It's not unprecedented. Why are you so concerned. Wouldn't you like our country to transition? Why the efforts to stop it?

Because there is a process involving senate confirmation for these people and part of the process is vetting the candidates. Why are you opposed? Don't you want candidates with integrity and ethics?

Personally - I'm fine with the transition system we've had in place for some time, which allowed our country to transition...apparently you aren't.

They have resumes

Why is the info late?

Why's it late?

I don't know... maybe the cabinet picks were too busy to answer the questions needed or provide the information needed to do them? Who knows... but it shouldn't change the fact of how important they are.
Maybe too much time with the administration and lying about hacks?

They have resumes

It's not unprecedented. Why are you so concerned. Wouldn't you like our country to transition? Why the efforts to stop it?

Because there is a process involving senate confirmation for these people and part of the process is vetting the candidates. Why are you opposed? Don't you want candidates with integrity and ethics?

Personally - I'm fine with the transition system we've had in place for some time, which allowed our country to transition...apparently you aren't.
We let immigrants from ISIS unvetted and you're worried about Americans filling cabinet spots

Last edited:

They have resumes

Integrity and ethics seems to have bypassed this country the past couple decades...

They have resumes

Integrity and ethics seems to have bypassed this country the past couple decades...
Especially when the POTUS backstabs the incoming administration

Damn. Really? Damn.

What did he call Boehner? He has called Rs racists, terrorists, the enemy, extremists, crazy, and more.

Lefties are uninformed, so the truth often shocks them.

Why? It's so childish ... and yet, a lot of you love it a leader. I truly don't get you guys at all.
Call it the Obama precedent.

Forum List

Back