Trump team is as disorganized as I've ever seen.

He tweeted it, ya dumb shit.
Tweeted a fact! So? He hasn't met with the GOP yet.

You are having trouble grasping simple concepts. Take a break.
Simple concept is trump won and there was no hack! Why do you keep crying?

Yes. He won. He's going to be POTUS.

There was a hack.

The two things are related in at least a small way.

Now....when are you going to move past the election?
No, the accusation is the election was hacked! Heard it all morning.

Words like interfere was used! Why didn't they investigate them in 2015 when it supposedly happened then? Why not before Election Day? Hahahaha

When you say the election was hacked, what do you mean?

Tweeted a fact! So? He hasn't met with the GOP yet.

There was a hack.

Words like interfere was used! Why didn't they investigate them in 2015 when it supposedly happened then? Why not before Election Day? Hahahaha

It's the answer I've been waiting for from you all! Got one? Again all of Sunday morning talk shows, yet! Nothing. Not even why all the attention to phishing!

There was a hack.

It's the answer I've been waiting for from you all! Got one? Again all of Sunday morning talk shows, yet! Nothing. Not even why all the attention to phishing!

You haven't had that question answered? Man..are you a dishonest fuck or what?

And it is Trump's fault. The man can't keep his mouth shut long enough to create a unified message. He needs to get off of Twitter and stop all the asinine knee-jerk postings. His staff are constantly put on the spot and TRY to speak on his behalf but Trump blows in the wind so much the task for his pr people is near impossible.

In this aspect Joe Biden was 100% correct.

Would you mind at least telling us what the heck you are talking about?
Trump's need to mouth off on Twitter. He got himself tangled up in stupid shit on there during the primaries and he needs to chill. He himself says you shouldn't always tell everyone what your thinking or what you're gonna do. It's good advice, he should take it

One of the reasons I think he got elected was that he was able to get his beliefs out without the media filtering what he said.
Now let's see how he bs'ed all who heard him Campaigning is different then governing

There was a hack.

You haven't had that question answered? Man..are you a dishonest fuck or what?
You have? By whom?

And it is Trump's fault. The man can't keep his mouth shut long enough to create a unified message. He needs to get off of Twitter and stop all the asinine knee-jerk postings. His staff are constantly put on the spot and TRY to speak on his behalf but Trump blows in the wind so much the task for his pr people is near impossible.

You have to ask, "I wonder why Trump hasn't hired you....?"

Trump's need to mouth off on Twitter. He got himself tangled up in stupid shit on there during the primaries and he needs to chill. He himself says you shouldn't always tell everyone what your thinking or what you're gonna do. It's good advice, he should take it

One of the reasons I think he got elected was that he was able to get his beliefs out without the media filtering what he said.
Now let's see how he bs'ed all who heard him Campaigning is different then governing
He isn't governing yet. Your complaint is funny

Funny, the dude beat 18 candidates doing what he's doing! I guess some never learn 18 and 0

Well at 70 I don't see him changing much and already he's scaring the bejeezus out of many ,,,including republicans IMO the man is a disaster

I have to disagree, he's doing what he does. He's sucking all the oxygen out of the room and controlling the narrative, he's got the media and the opposition chasing their tails and I think he will continue all the way to the inauguration. I also think you'll see a more coordinated message after he takes office.

Funny, the dude beat 18 candidates doing what he's doing! I guess some never learn 18 and 0
Yeah he beat them by belittling them and they weren't smart enough to bash him back

Well at 70 I don't see him changing much and already he's scaring the bejeezus out of many ,,,including republicans IMO the man is a disaster
Those who didn't vote for him. I can't help them. The 65 million who voted for him are waiting for Jan 20

Yeah he beat them by belittling them and they weren't smart enough to bash him back
As usual, no point...Hey, TARD, it's Jan. 8th, 2017, your skank still lost! LMAO!

You agree it works.

You agree it works.
It sure did for him but I have my doubts how it's going to work for out country

I have to disagree, he's doing what he does. He's sucking all the oxygen out of the room and controlling the narrative, he's got the media and the opposition chasing their tails and I think he will continue all the way to the inauguration. I also think you'll see a more coordinated message after he takes office.
^^^EXACTLY

He needs to keep up the Twitter thing. Its great. You guys want him to take all the criticism, but not dish it like that asshole W.

So funny that he referred to The Schmuck Schumer as the "head clown.' Now little Chucky is crying about the name calling....libs invented name calling, but the little weasels can't take it.
Schumer tells Trump to quit the name-calling
Schumer tells Trump to quit the name-calling

I hope he refers of Obama as Big Ears...that would be awesome...Big Ears would probably cry like a little girl.
you are talking like you are pubescent/a 13 year old.... are you related to Trump and Baron?

He's got company. Many of these nutbags have no interest in Trump leading or governing. All that they want is to relive election night and to watch Trump insult people. And...that's all he wants too.
Want my country back, happens Jan 20

Ooooookkkkkaaaaayyyyyy!
Eeeeexxxxxxxxasaaaccccccctttttlllllyyyyy

who are you and how did you get access to Grampa Murked U 's acct?!!! :mad-61:

Forum List

Back