Trump team is as disorganized as I've ever seen.

He needs to keep up the Twitter thing. Its great. You guys want him to take all the criticism, but not dish it like that asshole W.

So funny that he referred to The Schmuck Schumer as the "head clown.' Now little Chucky is crying about the name calling....libs invented name calling, but the little weasels can't take it.
Schumer tells Trump to quit the name-calling

I hope he refers of Obama as Big Ears...that would be awesome...Big Ears would probably cry like a little girl.
you are talking like you are pubescent/a 13 year old.... are you related to Trump and Baron?

Not looking forward to a 3 AM Twitter rant that sets off WW3
He gets in a pissy mood and goes on a twitter rant and crashes all financial markets...

Someone take this child's Twitter account away from him for God's sake..

Head Clown

kALlTT.jpg

He needs to keep up the Twitter thing. Its great. You guys want him to take all the criticism, but not dish it like that asshole W.

So funny that he referred to The Schmuck Schumer as the "head clown.' Now little Chucky is crying about the name calling....libs invented name calling, but the little weasels can't take it.

I hope he refers of Obama as Big Ears...that would be awesome...Big Ears would probably cry like a little girl.
you are talking like you are pubescent/a 13 year old.... are you related to Trump and Baron?

He's got company. Many of these nutbags have no interest in Trump leading or governing. All that they want is to relive election night and to watch Trump insult people. And...that's all he wants too.

Not looking forward to a 3 AM Twitter rant that sets off WW3
He gets in a pissy mood and goes on a twitter rant and crashes all financial markets...

Someone take this child's Twitter account away from him for God's sake..

George Takei coined a phrase this morning.

"Twitter".

I thought it was funny.

He's got company. Many of these nutbags have no interest in Trump leading or governing. All that they want is to relive election night and to watch Trump insult people. And...that's all he wants too.

Exactly...I'm so tired of Trump supporters who only care that their party won the election that nothing else matters. They don't care what direction the country is headed... all that matters to them right now is that we have a Republican President.

And it is Trump's fault. The man can't keep his mouth shut long enough to create a unified message. He needs to get off of Twitter and stop all the asinine knee-jerk postings. His staff are constantly put on the spot and TRY to speak on his behalf but Trump blows in the wind so much the task for his pr people is near impossible.

In this aspect Joe Biden was 100% correct.
Well the lies from the left keep coming, I give a shit he calls them on it. Most epic hack! How fking funny is that? No evidence of anything. None zip! The only thing epic is the lefts crying
The Left doesn't control the message coming out of the Trump camp, Trump does. He can not expect his pr people to be effective when he himself tweets with mixed messages faster than they can elaborate on "what he ment"
The message has been consistent

Exactly...I'm so tired of Trump supporters who only care that their party won the election that nothing else matters. They don't care what direction the country is headed... all that matters to them right now is that we have a Republican President.
He hasn't assumed office yet

Sometimes the burden of the office moderates a Presidents natural impulses

I doubt if it can happen, but I have to give him the benefit of the doubt

Last edited:
Is America strong enough to withstand a complete and total insane asshole conspiracy theory believer as a President or is Trump the beginning of the end of the American age, or is he the end of the end, the final chapter that puts the American era in the past?

Much depends on the ability of McConnel and Ryan to put country first and disappoint those who put them in office. Sounds cray cray, huh?
Well the left's lying made it into this morning. There is a replacement plan for obummerfail. Yet they keep stating the GOP has nothing! Lie after fking lie.
I have heard of Rand Paul's plan but I've not heard of any wide spread support for it. Are there other plans beyond his?
Yep, so lie after lie! Need to read

Is America strong enough to withstand a complete and total insane asshole conspiracy theory believer as a President or is Trump the beginning of the end of the American age, or is he the end of the end, the final chapter that puts the American era in the past?

Much depends on the ability of McConnel and Ryan to put country first and disappoint those who put them in office. Sounds cray cray, huh?
Well the left's lying made it into this morning. There is a replacement plan for obummerfail. Yet they keep stating the GOP has nothing! Lie after fking lie.

Trump himself warned Congress not to repeal without having a replacement ready. Why don't you know this? Trump does not think Congress has a plan. And....we know Trump has no plan.
Huh? How would you know? You visited trump towers?

giphy.gif

Viewed from the outside, by someone who voted 'other', it all looks like a very bad television series.

Trump himself warned Congress not to repeal without having a replacement ready. Why don't you know this? Trump does not think Congress has a plan. And....we know Trump has no plan.

giphy.gif

He tweeted it, ya dumb shit.

Whoa what's with the Baron shit?

And it is Trump's fault. The man can't keep his mouth shut long enough to create a unified message. He needs to get off of Twitter and stop all the asinine knee-jerk postings. His staff are constantly put on the spot and TRY to speak on his behalf but Trump blows in the wind so much the task for his pr people is near impossible.

In this aspect Joe Biden was 100% correct.
Well the lies from the left keep coming, I give a shit he calls them on it. Most epic hack! How fking funny is that? No evidence of anything. None zip! The only thing epic is the lefts crying
The Left doesn't control the message coming out of the Trump camp, Trump does. He can not expect his pr people to be effective when he himself tweets with mixed messages faster than they can elaborate on "what he ment"
I don't expect the left to do anything but make up fake news! And you buy it! Wow. Kick the ass out of 17 GOP candidates and crushes Clinton and you doubt him. I can't believe it you ain't no Trump supporter

Whoa what's with the Baron shit?

That's exactly what "John Miller" said.

giphy.gif

He tweeted it, ya dumb shit.
Tweeted a fact! So? He hasn't met with the GOP yet.

Forum List

Back