Trump team is as disorganized as I've ever seen.

And it is Trump's fault. The man can't keep his mouth shut long enough to create a unified message. He needs to get off of Twitter and stop all the asinine knee-jerk postings. His staff are constantly put on the spot and TRY to speak on his behalf but Trump blows in the wind so much the task for his pr people is near impossible.

In this aspect Joe Biden was 100% correct.

Would you mind at least telling us what the heck you are talking about?
Trump's need to mouth off on Twitter. He got himself tangled up in stupid shit on there during the primaries and he needs to chill. He himself says you shouldn't always tell everyone what your thinking or what you're gonna do. It's good advice, he should take it

One of the reasons I think he got elected was that he was able to get his beliefs out without the media filtering what he said.
Now let's see how he bs'ed all who heard him Campaigning is different then governing

I think he is going to give liberals conniption fits on a daily if not hourly basis.

And it is Trump's fault. The man can't keep his mouth shut long enough to create a unified message. He needs to get off of Twitter and stop all the asinine knee-jerk postings. His staff are constantly put on the spot and TRY to speak on his behalf but Trump blows in the wind so much the task for his pr people is near impossible.

who are you and how did you get access to Grampa Murked U 's acct?!!! :mad-61:
LOL not used to the truth from one of your own??

Would you mind at least telling us what the heck you are talking about?
Trump's need to mouth off on Twitter. He got himself tangled up in stupid shit on there during the primaries and he needs to chill. He himself says you shouldn't always tell everyone what your thinking or what you're gonna do. It's good advice, he should take it

One of the reasons I think he got elected was that he was able to get his beliefs out without the media filtering what he said.
Now let's see how he bs'ed all who heard him Campaigning is different then governing
He isn't governing yet. Your complaint is funny
Well at 70 I don't see him changing much and already he's scaring the bejeezus out of many ,,,including republicans IMO the man is a disaster

What are you scared of?

Are you just irrational or are you a natural coward?

Well at 70 I don't see him changing much and already he's scaring the bejeezus out of many ,,,including republicans IMO the man is a disaster

What are you scared of?

He's an accident waiting to happen He'll end up with the world hating us but repubs won't mind that,, right?

What are you scared of?

He's an accident waiting to happen He'll end up with the world hating us but repubs won't mind that,, right?
Well if they love us so much now, why all the hacking and omittancce

Israel and Russia pissed under obumkins

Last edited:

He really needs to ramp up the twitter thing....there is no need for any messaging to come from anyone but him.....

What are you scared of?

Israel and Russia pissedunder obumkins
Not talking about china NK or russia just the ones who are our friends now He'll turn them against us

What are you scared of?

Newsflash: The world already hates us! Obama just lost Israel, but Trump will get them back.

Obama's apology tour painted this country as weak. His "line in the sand" was conveniently erased when it got down to Assad. No one likes this feckless administration.

What are you scared of?

Not talking about china NK or russia just the ones who are our friends now He'll turn them against us

Like who???????????

What are you scared of?

Newsflash: The world already hates us! Obama just lost Israel, but Trump will get them back.

Obama's apology tour painted this country as weak. His "line in the sand" was conveniently erased when it got down to Assad. No one likes this feckless administration.
Oh gee we lost israel GOOD Maybe now they'll appreciate the 34 or so billion we send them every year MORE during obamas years than other presidents

What are you scared of?

Israel? Really? LOL
giphy.gif

What are you scared of?

Like who???????????
Like any country he tries to put the strong arm on You think leaders from other countries will take his shit ?? Really?

What are you scared of?

Like who???????????
Like any country he tries to put the strong arm on You think leaders from other countries will take his shit ?? Really?
Based on what?

Dude, you can't really invoke Joe the gaffe king Biden here. :laugh:

Trump is different, he's not a politician which is a good thing. If he delivers results I'm fine with his use of Twitter and social media. He can hardly do any worse than Obama or Bush.

Like who???????????
Based on what?
Based on hes an AH and nobody but republicans will take his shit NOW do you understand?

Trump is different, he's not a politician which is a good thing. If he delivers results I'm fine with his use of Twitter and social media. He can hardly do any worse than Obama or Bush.
No one could

Like who???????????
Based on what?
Based on hes an AH and nobody but republicans will take his shit NOW do you understand?
More than republicans voted for him. Try again

yeah blues let us know when he has 76 straight months of employment or a triple dow

Like who???????????
Based on what?
More than republicans voted for him. Try again
not many he still lost pop vote by 2.6 million problem was not all dems came out to vote thought it was in the bag

Forum List

Back