Trump Tax Plan Worries Europe

No silly, WE do not win, corporations win by getting more free rides at someone else's expense.
But not OUR expense, right?

And you act like corporate earnings belong to the government.

I have been reminding idiot liberals the middle class has trillions of dollars of retirement money invested in the corporations. Corporations maximize profits for their shareholders, the middle class, and liberals shit their pants and complain.

Umm yea so what the hell are we doing this giveaway to corporations for? They'll just use it to leverage a lower rate where they are.
Well, good. Europe can try to survive without the extra tax money. Either way, fuck them. We win.
:dunno:

No silly, WE do not win, corporations win by getting more free rides at someone else's expense.

At whose expense?

:cuckoo:
you'll never get an answer. the left never answer.

Only thing is, American corporations are already only paying around 20% because of special interest deductions and tax loopholes.

The 35 Percent Corporate Tax Myth

Is this tax plan going to close those loopholes? Given the hasty manner in which it was created, probably not. Which means corporations will actually be paying closer to 0%.

So ... that's fair, right?
So, why should corporations (employers) pay ANY tax? They can't vote. No taxation without representation?

They can't vote. They just write our laws.

#lobbyistsrunDC
shit, I thought the congress wrote our laws. how the fk did I miss that?

Only thing is, American corporations are already only paying around 20% because of special interest deductions and tax loopholes.

Is this tax plan going to close those loopholes? Given the hasty manner in which it was created, probably not. Which means corporations will actually be paying closer to 0%.

So, why should corporations (employers) pay ANY tax? They can't vote. No taxation without representation?

#lobbyistsrunDC

Apparently you aren't aware of who actually spent time writing the senate tax bill. Last I heard, it was somewhere in the neighborhood of 6,000 lobbyists who wrote it. Most senators didn't even read it. Some didn't even see it until right before the vote.

Its not Trump's tax plan, its congress tax plan, drafted by the people's representatives in congress hence its the people's tax plan. Someone hand liberals a tissue.

Not really pissed about it. It is ... what it is.
So, why tax corporations at all? Individuals do not benefit directly, unless they are personally taxed. Why the double taxation? Corporations will spend that money on expansion every single time, which does nothing but stimulate economic growth and prosperity across the board.

Nothing kills jobs like high corporate taxation.

Not really pissed about it. It is ... what it is.
So, why tax corporations at all? Individuals do not benefit directly, unless they are personally taxed. Why the double taxation? Corporations will spend that money on expansion every single time, which does nothing but stimulate economic growth and prosperity across the board.

Nothing kills jobs like high corporate taxation.

Because at some point, someone needs to get taxed. And if it's not corporations, who are rolling in dough right now ...

Guess who gets to pay more? Not the rich, who make most of their $$ through investment.

That would be us, the middle and upper middle class folks. We get to pay more.

Also, CEOs have already come out and made it clear that they're giving almost all the new money to their investors and to themselves. Very little is going into growth or to the workers.

Because at some point, someone needs to get taxed. And if it's not corporations, who are rolling in dough right now ...

Guess who gets to pay more? Not the rich, who make most of their $$ through investment.

This makes no sense.

If a corporation does not get taxed, which individual benefits and avoids taxation?

If a corporation has coffers full of money, who benefits? Not the corporation. Sitting on unused capital is wasteful.

Anyone who makes more money through investment eventually gets taxed.

Individuals get better, more jobs. The government then actually works FOR THE PEOPLE, not the reverse.

This makes no sense.

If a corporation does not get taxed, which individual benefits and avoids taxation?

If a corporation has coffers full of money, who benefits? Not the corporation. Sitting on unused capital is wasteful.

Individuals get better, more jobs. The government then actually works FOR THE PEOPLE, not the reverse.

The left do not understand how jobs and wealth are created, hence you can't get to first base with your average liberal on this topic. A wealthy person or corporation generates net new wealth that did not previously exist and the left think they stole that wealth from someone.

This makes no sense.

They get taxed like 15% on dividends, I recall. If the investment income is taxed only once, it stays a measly 15%. That's pretty weak sauce, considering little ol' me is getting taxed around 30%.

To compensate for the deficit caused by the lack of corporate taxes, income taxes would have to go up. Otherwise ... well, you thought the national debt was bad now ...

Granted, I'm not a tax expert. I admit, I don't have all the answers. This is my understanding; the workers won't benefit from tax cuts. Especially not compared to investors.

If that suits your purposes, so be it. It's not ideal for me.

The left do not understand how jobs and wealth are created, hence you can't get to first base with your average liberal on this topic. A wealthy person or corporation generates net new wealth that did not previously exist and the left think they stole that wealth from someone.
I really think they believe that corporations just sit back and hoard mountains of cash.
:lol:

IT does NOTHING to sit on that money. Corporations live to expand and increase market share, which results in lots of SPENDING, which creates new jobs, which stimulates economic growth.

Never let a leftist control the economy.

Its not Trump's tax plan, its congress tax plan, drafted by the people's representatives in congress hence its the people's tax plan. Someone hand liberals a tissue.
obviously not, it was drafted by 6,000 lobbyists. Too funny

#lobbyistsrunDC

Apparently you aren't aware of who actually spent time writing the senate tax bill. Last I heard, it was somewhere in the neighborhood of 6,000 lobbyists who wrote it. Most senators didn't even read it. Some didn't even see it until right before the vote.
how does one put together a document from 6,000 individuals? Let's see how that works.

To compensate for the deficit caused by the lack of corporate taxes, income taxes would have to go up. Otherwise ... well, you thought the national debt was bad now ...
Or....

STOP SPENDING SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY!!!

:dunno:

Again, you act like that money belongs to the government before it is even earned.

I really think they believe that corporations just sit back and hoard mountains of cash.

IT does NOTHING to sit on that money. Corporations live to expand and increase market share, which results in lots of SPENDING, which creates new jobs, which stimulates economic growth.

Never let a leftist control the economy.

They've already said where they're putting their money. And it's not into jobs.

Do you want me to link you, or can you find it yourself?

Trump's Tax Promises Undercut by CEO Plans to Help Investors

NVM. Here you go.

This makes no sense.

They get taxed like 15% on dividends, I recall. If the investment income is taxed only once, it stays a measly 15%. That's pretty weak sauce, considering little ol' me is getting taxed around 30%.

Granted, I'm not a tax expert. I admit, I don't have all the answers. This is my understanding; the workers won't benefit from tax cuts. Especially not compared to investors.

If that suits your purposes, so be it. It's not ideal for me.
why would you be taxed at 30%?

Forum List

Back