Sexual assault , it's a trap!

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
2r6nvr6.png

I was going to make a post about it, but I really didn't have too much evidence.

I heard Mike Catherwood (Democrat) on the radio today , he said the same thing I was thinking.

The Democrats are throwing all these insignificant people under the bus so they can go after Republicans during election time.

Catherwood said Trump and Moore, but it's going to be bigger than that.

The Democrats are getting their ass kicked right now, so they're going to resort to dirty tricks.
The casting call is going to go out.
If you're a female Democrat and you have ever met a Republican male you don't want to win, ....sexual assault accusations.

We should completely ignore sexual assault accusations that suddenly appear during election time.

The thing that makes it really strange, apparently Franken made a sexual assault apology farewell speech, in his book from 2001

That's certainly a thesis, Wolfstrike. Do you have any evidence of such a coordinated plan? Don't point at just GOP, Dems are going down as well.

If they think this erases their culture of corruption they are in for rude surprise come election time

No, Manonthestreet, America will not forget the Alt Right's culture of corruption, ever.

So what?

It's going to work like a charm for them because the republicans are letting it. Franken isn't even on the same planet as Moore when it comes to being a creep and pretty much everyone knows it. Yet Franken gets thrown out on his ass and the republicans accept Moore as a peer? Do you realize how bad that looks?

The democrats do. And you're right; they are sacrificing Franken and Conyers. Because that's the smart play, and there are no rules in politics anymore.

If they think this erases their culture of corruption they are in for rude surprise come election time

You mean YOUR culture of corruption.

Trump morons are laughable
yeah ...thats it ...how many dems are hitting the door running so they can keep their big fat pensions and escape prosecution

How many of you losers voted for an admitted sexual predator and are supporting a child molester?

How many of you think our country being sold to Russians is ok.

Until you admit your treasonous immoral white supremacist supporting president needs to go there is nothing you can say that isn't BS. Your party has no morality and no high ground.

You can go back to whining now. 70% of this country will continue to think you're disgusting

yeah ...thats it ...how many dems are hitting the door running so they can keep their big fat pensions and escape prosecution

How many of you losers voted for an admitted sexual predator and are supporting a child molester?

Until you admit your treasonous immoral white supremacist supporting president needs to go there is nothing you can say that isn't BS. Your party has no morality and no high ground.

You can go back to whining now. 70% of this country will continue to think you're disgusting
Funny how those fell apart....almost like they were FFFAKKKKE

The US military taught that if anyone frlt as if they were veing sexually harassed they needed to inform the person they thouht was doing it so there was no misunderstanding / question about it being unsolicited.

If the activity continued it could then be dealt with, administratively, legally or otherwise.

Funny how those fell apart....almost like they were FFFAKKKKE

only to trump freaks.

now go back to breitbart. moron.

The US military taught that if anyone frlt as if they were veing sexually harassed they needed to inform the person they thouht was doing it so there was no misunderstanding / question about it being unsolicited.

If the activity continued it could then be dealt with, administratively, legally or otherwise.

what's that, Sergei?

What's "laughable", Jillian is that you on the left went after conservatives with accusations of sexual harassment only to open a Pandora's box that's resulted in the destruction of dozens of liberal icons in the entertainment and media industry! Gee, it turns out that the REAL "war on women" has been waged more by liberal males than by conservatives! So tell me...how does it feel when you shoot your own foot off like that?

What's "laughable", Jillian is that you on the left went after conservatives with accusations of sexual harassment only to open a Pandora's box that's resulted in the destruction of dozens of liberal icons in the entertainment and media industry! Gee, it turns out that the REAL "war on women" has been waged more by liberal males than by conservatives! So tell me...how does it feel when you shoot your own foot off like that?

yes, how dare women tell the truth

creeps

creeps

I have zero problem with women telling the truth, Jillian...nor do I have any problem with men who abuse power being held accountable! What I do have a problem with is a main stream media that pretended that was only happening with conservatives when it's become PAINFULLY OBVIOUS that they knew sexual harassment was liberal Hollywood and the liberal media's dirty little secret!

2r6nvr6.png

I was going to make a post about it, but I really didn't have too much evidence.

I heard Mike Catherwood (Democrat) on the radio today , he said the same thing I was thinking.

The Democrats are throwing all these insignificant people under the bus so they can go after Republicans during election time.

Catherwood said Trump and Moore, but it's going to be bigger than that.

The Democrats are getting their ass kicked right now, so they're going to resort to dirty tricks.
The casting call is going to go out.
If you're a female Democrat and you have ever met a Republican male you don't want to win, ....sexual assault accusations.

We should completely ignore sexual assault accusations that suddenly appear during election time.

The thing that makes it really strange, apparently Franken made a sexual assault apology farewell speech, in his book from 2001
Yes, they are using the old Dems as pawns, to convince the people that they take these allegations serious. But they will replace these old Dems with family members that believes in the same philosophies of their parents, will still listen to the Establishment.

WARNING: A video of John Conyer's III rapping below contains graphic language.

When John Conyers announced on the Mildred Gaddis radio show that he would be "retiring today" in the midst of sexual harassment claims, he said he was giving his endorsement to his son, John Conyers III.John Conyers wants son to replace him, but who exactly is John Conyers III?

John Conyers III, who was endorsed by his father on Tuesday to succeed him in the House, was arrested in February after his girlfriend suffered knife cuts during an argument.
John Conyers’s Son Was Arrested This Year, Accused of Stabbing His Girlfriend

John Conyers ex-intern says congressman brought up investigation into Chandra Levy's disappearance after she rejected his sexual advances John Conyers ex-intern says congressman brought up investigation into Chandra Levy's disappearance after she rejected his sexual advances

44991ea9fac64ef715260c47f8438aef--itsy-bitsy-spider-first-grade.jpg

creeps

I have zero problem with women telling the truth, Jillian...nor do I have any problem with men who abuse power being held accountable! What I do have a problem with is a main stream media that pretended that was only happening with conservatives when it's become PAINFULLY OBVIOUS that they knew sexual harassment was liberal Hollywood and the liberal media's dirty little secret!
Reality Mainstream Media did nothing of the sort, while Fake Alt Right Media try to throw it exclusively on the left.

Forum List

Back