Trump Tax Cuts Lead To Largest Ever Monthly Budget Surplus

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
W*I*N*N*I*N*G

"...the Congressional Budget Office has reported that the Trump White House can claim credit for having the largest monthly budget surplus ever. You can thank the Trump tax reform, which led to a better job creating and investment climate, which lead to solid economic growth.

Consumer confidence is at record highs, as is confidence among small business owners. It’s amazing how these figures can just turn around once you get a president who knows how to create jobs, get out of the way, and cheer on the country. It’s remarkable—and Obama was none of those things. And he will never be one of those things."

upload_2018-5-9_14-6-48.jpeg

BOOM: Trump Tax Cuts Lead To Largest Ever Monthly Budget Surplus

More dividends from the healthy economy President "Nero" was handed. Talk to me at the end of the fiscal year.

Bullshit.

Revenues are cyclical and in April a lot of money comes in from tax liabilities getting settled for LAST YEAR, which is why a temporary surplus is posted.

Last year we did not have Trump tax-cuts last I checked.

More dividends from the healthy economy President "Nero" was handed. Talk to me at the end of the fiscal year.
Awwww, how cute...the snowflakes are trying to claim that our economic success was created by and handed off to the current President from the president who never had 2% growth, was responsible for the 1st US credit rating downgrade, and set records for the most Americans on food stamps, welfare, etc... due to his economic policies and results.....

Perhaps you should read this again...that is if you even bothered to read it the 1st time:

"Consumer confidence is at record highs, as is confidence among small business owners. It’s amazing how these figures can just turn around once you get a president who knows how to create jobs, get out of the way, and cheer on the country. It’s remarkable—and Obama was none of those things. And he will never be one of those things."

Barry was a communist-tutored, Saul Alinsky-studying, racist/hate-spewing/anti-American mentored son of an anti-Colonialist father who wanted to see the US eliminated as a world power and influence. Obama himself campaigned on the fact that his vision for American required complete 'fundamental change' while his wife openly declared that despite all of the GREAT things about / accomplishment of this nation she had NEVER been proud of her country until her husband was elected President.

Barry never owned a business in his life, never started one up, never risked his own money to build one, never created an actual job for someone - hired them to work in HIS business - he as not a businessman. He had no idea what it took to create jobs / run a business. HIS economy reflected that.

As the quote above says, Trump IS a business man, and is it amazing how the economy responds to a President who knows how to run businesses and create jobs.

Obama sucked so bad handling money he left his own party's DNC $24 million in the hole....
- but D@MN those Roman columns were worth it, weren't they? :p

W*I*N*N*I*N*G

"...the Congressional Budget Office has reported that the Trump White House can claim credit for having the largest monthly budget surplus ever. You can thank the Trump tax reform, which led to a better job creating and investment climate, which lead to solid economic growth.

Consumer confidence is at record highs, as is confidence among small business owners. It’s amazing how these figures can just turn around once you get a president who knows how to create jobs, get out of the way, and cheer on the country. It’s remarkable—and Obama was none of those things. And he will never be one of those things."

View attachment 192719

Winning...and still not tired of it Mr Trump.

Awwww, how cute...the snowflakes are trying to claim that our economic success was created by and handed off to the current President from the president who never had 2% growth, was responsible for the 1st US credit rating downgrade, and set records for the most Americans on food stamps, welfare, etc... due to his economic policies and results.....

Perhaps you should read this again...that is if you even bothered to read it the 1st time:

"Consumer confidence is at record highs, as is confidence among small business owners. It’s amazing how these figures can just turn around once you get a president who knows how to create jobs, get out of the way, and cheer on the country. It’s remarkable—and Obama was none of those things. And he will never be one of those things."

Barry was a communist-tutored, Saul Alinsky-studying, racist/hate-spewing/anti-American mentored son of an anti-Colonialist father who wanted to see the US eliminated as a world power and influence. Obama himself campaigned on the fact that his vision for American required complete 'fundamental change' while his wife openly declared that despite all of the GREAT things about / accomplishment of this nation she had NEVER been proud of her country until her husband was elected President.

Barry never owned a business in his life, never started one up, never risked his own money to build one, never created an actual job for someone - hired them to work in HIS business - he as not a businessman. He had no idea what it took to create jobs / run a business. HIS economy reflected that.

As the quote above says, Trump IS a business man, and is it amazing how the economy responds to a President who knows how to run businesses and create jobs.

Compared to 2009 the economy was in great shape. Granted without all the GOP obstructionism the recovery could have happened sooner, but we got there.

Trumpflakes get so upset when their pseudo-reality is questioned and they seem to have to auto-respond with every lie they every conceived to denigrate the Great Obama.

:spinner:

Roy Moore would make a great senator and would be a lovely babysitter for 12yo kids.:113:

Now more sexy Saudi War Sword dance.

tenor.gif

W*I*N*N*I*N*G

View attachment 192719

Interesting claim

Then why is our deficit increasing?

Compared to 2009 the economy was in great shape. Granted without all the GOP obstructionism the recovery could have happened sooner, but we got there.

Trumpflakes get so upset when their pseudo-reality is questioned and they seem to have to auto-respond with every lie they every conceived to denigrate the Great Obama.

:spinner:

I JUST LOVE REVISIONIST HISTORY....

When I hear it I play this game I like to call 'Partisan, STUPID, Mentally Disturbed, or Drugs'. Based on the comment made I try to determine if the one who said it is a flaming partisan, just plain stupid, mentally ill, or on drugs.

Being a Liberal actually covers the 1st 3 and is usually the case. :p

Bullshit.

Revenues are cyclical and in April a lot of money comes in from tax liabilities getting settled for LAST YEAR, which is why a temporary surplus is posted.

Last year we did not have Trump tax-cuts last I checked.

BS, this also reflects the 1st quarter 2018 for quarterly business estimated payments, not just 2017 settlements. BTW businesses started booming and hiring more, last year.

Forum List

Back