Trump Tariffs to add $5800 cost to new cars

They're up to peddling 7 year notes on cars, and that was long before the tariffs. Fewer American can afford them anyway if they have to finance them over 7 frigging years, so who cares if sales slump? It won't be because of tariffs, it will be because of crap wage levels and off-shoring. Ford shipping itself stuff From Mexico and China isn't ' trade', it.s just labor racketeering and pollution promotion, and when the Federal subsidies and tax breaks get taken away, those businesses will leave Red China and every other shithole they moved to.

Consumers saw little in the way of lower prices from all the off-shoring, but saw lots of incomes and skilled labor jobs disappearing.

/——-/ No, because Trannies, welfare Queens and Blacks don’t influence the cost of cars. Unions and Gubmint Regs do.

I guess we can agree on something. Yes, government does impact the price of cars, and nothing impacts the price of cars more than government tariffs. Also I can remember when the GOP was capitalist. Suddenly, they are big believers in an artificially manipulated economy. That worked so well for the Soviet Union. I am looking for Trump to come out with his five year plan any day now.
/——/ Chinese tariffs impact US cars sold to them which means we sell fewer cars overseas. Meanwhile we have low tariff on foreign cars sold here, putting our manufacturers at a disadvantage.

Yes and No.

1. If you remove the Chinese tariffs US cars made in US are still way too expensive. This is the main reason why US car manufacturers go to China and Mexico to build US cars or US products.
Just like me or Trump products. That makes this 10 yo POTUS hypocrite.

2. Almost all or every US business sectors are (except steel industries and garlic farmers in Gilroy, California) crying against Trump trade wars with China.

Did you hear car manufacturers complaining about Chinese or Mexico tariffs? Did you hear them complaining losing money because of tariffs? But you hear them blasting Trump trade wars.

Honestly this showed that Trump has nothing to do with the current economic situation.
/----/ Funny stuff. You just make crap up bad on your wishful thinking.
1.) All car sales in China: http://carsalesbase.com/china-car-sales-data/
Chevrolet: Chevrolet China auto sales figures
2.) Folks have to look at the big picture; Trump to allow U.S. firms to sell technology to Huawei and promises farmers they would win from new talks, in wide-ranging news conference

I specifically pointed to you facts and reality. Nothing funny or bullshit.

Tell me where in my post where you think it’s a crap or wishful thinking.

Did you even read or understand your link that you posted?
/——/ No, you posted opinion, not fact. I posted proof of car sales in China. Now where is the proof of your claims?

American consumers will be the BIGGEST losers of Trump trade wars.

Like I said previously. This dumb trade wars will have a major impact on everything. I mean everything. Prices from food, commodities, services like car brakes, shops, beauty salons, hospital bills ....... across the board will go up tremendously.

Over 600 U.S. companies urge Trump to resolve trade dispute with China: letter

Over 600 U.S. companies urge Trump to resolve trade dispute with China:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Walmart Inc, Target Corp and more than 600 other companies urged U.S. President Donald Trump in a letter on Thursday to resolve the trade dispute with China, saying tariffs hurt American businesses and consumers.

This letter is the latest of many sent to the Trump administration by Tariffs Hurt the Heartland, the national campaign against tariffs supported by more than 150 trade groups representing agriculture, manufacturing, retail and tech industries.

Costco Says ‘Prices Will Go Up’ Because of America’s Trade Wars. Here’s What Will Cost You More

Like I said previously. This dumb trade wars will have a major impact on everything. I mean everything. Prices from food, commodities, services like car brakes, shops, beauty salons, hospital bills ....... across the board will go up tremendously.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Walmart Inc, Target Corp and more than 600 other companies urged U.S. President Donald Trump in a letter on Thursday to resolve the trade dispute with China, saying tariffs hurt American businesses and consumers.

This letter is the latest of many sent to the Trump administration by Tariffs Hurt the Heartland, the national campaign against tariffs supported by more than 150 trade groups representing agriculture, manufacturing, retail and tech industries.

Costco Says ‘Prices Will Go Up’ Because of America’s Trade Wars. Here’s What Will Cost You More
/——/ Short term pain will lead to long term benefits.

/—-/ Funny how you can understand the trickledown costs of tariffs but are dumb as can be on the trickledown costs of corporate tax increases.

I guess we can agree on something. Yes, government does impact the price of cars, and nothing impacts the price of cars more than government tariffs. Also I can remember when the GOP was capitalist. Suddenly, they are big believers in an artificially manipulated economy. That worked so well for the Soviet Union. I am looking for Trump to come out with his five year plan any day now.
/——/ Chinese tariffs impact US cars sold to them which means we sell fewer cars overseas. Meanwhile we have low tariff on foreign cars sold here, putting our manufacturers at a disadvantage.

Yes and No.

1. If you remove the Chinese tariffs US cars made in US are still way too expensive. This is the main reason why US car manufacturers go to China and Mexico to build US cars or US products.
Just like me or Trump products. That makes this 10 yo POTUS hypocrite.

2. Almost all or every US business sectors are (except steel industries and garlic farmers in Gilroy, California) crying against Trump trade wars with China.

Did you hear car manufacturers complaining about Chinese or Mexico tariffs? Did you hear them complaining losing money because of tariffs? But you hear them blasting Trump trade wars.

Honestly this showed that Trump has nothing to do with the current economic situation.
/----/ Funny stuff. You just make crap up bad on your wishful thinking.
1.) All car sales in China: http://carsalesbase.com/china-car-sales-data/
Chevrolet: Chevrolet China auto sales figures
2.) Folks have to look at the big picture; Trump to allow U.S. firms to sell technology to Huawei and promises farmers they would win from new talks, in wide-ranging news conference

I specifically pointed to you facts and reality. Nothing funny or bullshit.

Tell me where in my post where you think it’s a crap or wishful thinking.

Did you even read or understand your link that you posted?
/——/ No, you posted opinion, not fact. I posted proof of car sales in China. Now where is the proof of your claims?

Did you read my post or you just stared at it? So let me repeat it for you.

Please pay attention and be honest. I have business in China. What I’m telling you is the reality and experience not an opinion.

1. From my post. Are you aware that US labor are far higher than Chinese labor. Yes or No?
Why do you think people like me or Trump or car manufacturers go to China or Mexico to make our products? WHY?

Trump is blasting people that makes their products overseas but his own products are made overseas. That makes him a totally hypocrite bastard. Am I wrong?

2. From my post. Like I said just about every or ALL businesses categories or sections are blasting Trump Trade War with China.

You posted car sales in China. What does supposed to mean? What are you trying to prove? So American car manufacturers are making money in China. Correct? So what is your point?

But do you hear car manufacturers ( or me )complaining about Chinese tariffs? But you can hear them blasting Trump trade wars.

Dozens of manufacturers are testifying in Washington about how Trump's trade war with China could hurt them. Here's what they're saying. | Markets Insider

/—-/ Funny how you can understand the trickledown costs of tariffs but are dumb as can be on the trickledown costs of corporate tax increases.

Really? I mean REALLY?

Tariffs or Trade wars has nothing to do with with corporate tax. NOTHING.

If you don’t own a business and just fascinated by Trump idiotic tactics..... I don’t think you understand.

If it cost you to make let’s say or pick any business that you can think. Let say janitor or car repair....... If it cost you more to buy your supplies like mops or brake pads ......... Reality you will increase your service prices. That’s a fact. It’s not an opinion.

Now how DUMB can you be.

Really? I mean REALLY?

If you don’t own a business and just fascinated by Trump idiotic tactics..... I don’t think you understand.

If it cost you to make let’s say or pick any business that you can think. Let say janitor or car repair....... If it cost you more to buy your supplies like mops or brake pads ......... Reality you will increase your service prices. That’s a fact. It’s not an opinion.

Now how DUMB can you be.
/——-/ So tariffs (taxes) can raise consumer prices but corporate taxes have no impact on consumers. Ok Spanky.

Really? I mean REALLY?

Now how DUMB can you be.
/——-/ So tariffs (taxes) can raise consumer prices but corporate taxes have no impact on consumers. Ok Spanky.

It always cracks me up when Trump followers like you don’t even know what you are talking about. Except what Trump dishonest lying bastard crooked is telling you.

I can’t wait for 2020.

Really? I mean REALLY?

Now how DUMB can you be.

It always cracks me up when Trump followers like you don’t even know what you are talking about. Except what Trump dishonest lying bastard crooked is telling you.

I can’t wait for 2020.
haven't seen any proof of this claim.

Really? I mean REALLY?

Now how DUMB can you be.

I can’t wait for 2020.
/——/ Oh I do know what talking about and that has you flustered to no end. Trump’s tariffs are temporary while Libs corporate tax hikes are permanent.

So your cheap Chinese shovel that you bought at dollar general will cost a few Penny's more , big deal, quit exploiting sweat shop labor.

Forum List

Back