I thought Republicans knew business - 4.5 billion Foxconn give-a-way WORST DEAL EVER!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
OMG!

So who is Foxconn? Foxconn was an American company in China who was known for phones and slave labor. Labor practices so bad, the workers were jumping out the windows.

foxconn.jpeg

This picture is NOT a joke. Those are suicide prevention nets.

The state of Wisconsin is being taken for a ride costing billions.

First of all, any unskilled factory jobs will be things like janitor.

Oh, they'll be an army of workers all right. ROBOT WORKERS!

The New Wisconsin Foxconn Plant Will Probably Be Staffed By Robots

Worse, it's estimated the the first year of profit, with the amount of incentives and give a ways won't be until 20 fuking 42.

Wisconsin would not break even on Foxconn deal

Wisconsin taxpayers would need until 2043 to recoup nearly $3 billion in Foxconn payments

New estimates are 2042 and 4.5 billion.

They might not even be using phones by then. Who knows? And implanted chip?

So class, let's review.

No profit.

Costing billions.

Robot jobs.

Oh this is just toooooo good to be true.

I'm not a businessman but even I can see what a joke this is. Why can't Republicans? Oh, because they are getting paid separate. Smart business would say you get paid when we see a profit. You can bet we would see a profit before 20 fuking 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I see another mess Trump and the GOP create, I want to barf. What is wrong with these people? Oh that's right, they are con men. The put the con in FoxCONn.

• Banned
So if they hire any technicians or engineers, they will have to come from out of state.

Why?

Scott Walker's cuts to UW were devastating

After giving billions to Foxconn, Wisconsin won't have the money to pay for education.

I know, I know. Republicans think education is bad. But the TRUTH is, Foxconn won't hire engineers without a college or university degree.

Hilarious. Millions of people in Wisconsin fighting over who gets to sweep the floors.

• Banned
What Republicans call an improvement in the work force.

Wanna bet Republicans pass a bill that allows them to vote?

d-rendering-humanoid-robots-working-laptop-computer-work-107854532.jpg

OMG!

So who is Foxconn? Foxconn was an American company in China who was known for phones and slave labor. Labor practices so bad, the workers were jumping out the windows.

foxconn.jpeg

Worse, it's estimated the the first year of profit, with the amount of incentives and give a ways won't be until 20 fuking 42.

Wisconsin taxpayers would need until 2043 to recoup nearly $3 billion in Foxconn payments

So class, let's review.

No profit.

Costing billions.

Robot jobs.

I'm not a businessman but even I can see what a joke this is. Why can't Republicans? Oh, because they are getting paid separate. Smart business would say you get paid when we see a profit. You can bet we would see a profit before 20 fuking 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I see another mess Trump and the GOP create, I want to barf. What is wrong with these people? Oh that's right, they are con men. The put the con in FoxCONn.

You still arguing for no jobs?

• Banned
OMG!

foxconn.jpeg

So class, let's review.

No profit.

Costing billions.

Robot jobs.

How about jobs for humans? That's a novel idea.

That's what pisses me off. When Republicans do this kind of damage to the country and the base goes along with it no matter how badly they are screwed.

OMG!

foxconn.jpeg

So class, let's review.

No profit.

Costing billions.

Robot jobs.

How about jobs for humans? That's a novel idea.

That doesn't even make sense, you are lying about those so called "suicide nets" btw it's a damn two story building.

That's what pisses me off. When Republicans do this kind of damage to the country and the base goes along with it no matter how badly they are screwed.

They are providing jobs and you are mad?

Fucking Wisconsin is poor and you know it, they need the manufacturing jobs, fuck Gurnee Illinois, their is plenty of manufacturing jobs there

Maybe tells you the degree of hatred the base has for their liberal overlords?
I know what you can do...how about some more celebrity attacks? That always plays well.

They are providing jobs and you are mad?
OMG!

You mean,

You mean you

Really don't know the difference

between a human and a robot?

Just because you named her "Candy" doesn't mean she's real.
Silicone-Doll.jpg

Forum List

Back