Trump Tariffs to add $5800 cost to new cars

American consumers will be the BIGGEST losers of Trump trade wars.

Like I said previously. This dumb trade wars will have a major impact on everything. I mean everything. Prices from food, commodities, services like car brakes, shops, beauty salons, hospital bills ....... across the board will go up tremendously.

Over 600 U.S. companies urge Trump to resolve trade dispute with China: letter

Over 600 U.S. companies urge Trump to resolve trade dispute with China:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Walmart Inc, Target Corp and more than 600 other companies urged U.S. President Donald Trump in a letter on Thursday to resolve the trade dispute with China, saying tariffs hurt American businesses and consumers.

This letter is the latest of many sent to the Trump administration by Tariffs Hurt the Heartland, the national campaign against tariffs supported by more than 150 trade groups representing agriculture, manufacturing, retail and tech industries.

Costco Says ‘Prices Will Go Up’ Because of America’s Trade Wars. Here’s What Will Cost You More
/—-/ Funny how you can understand the trickledown costs of tariffs but are dumb as can be on the trickledown costs of corporate tax increases.

Really? I mean REALLY?

Tariffs or Trade wars has nothing to do with with corporate tax. NOTHING.

If you don’t own a business and just fascinated by Trump idiotic tactics..... I don’t think you understand.

If it cost you to make let’s say or pick any business that you can think. Let say janitor or car repair....... If it cost you more to buy your supplies like mops or brake pads ......... Reality you will increase your service prices. That’s a fact. It’s not an opinion.

Now how DUMB can you be.

But in your world a higher minimum wage it won't cost more?

Like I said previously. This dumb trade wars will have a major impact on everything. I mean everything. Prices from food, commodities, services like car brakes, shops, beauty salons, hospital bills ....... across the board will go up tremendously.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Walmart Inc, Target Corp and more than 600 other companies urged U.S. President Donald Trump in a letter on Thursday to resolve the trade dispute with China, saying tariffs hurt American businesses and consumers.

This letter is the latest of many sent to the Trump administration by Tariffs Hurt the Heartland, the national campaign against tariffs supported by more than 150 trade groups representing agriculture, manufacturing, retail and tech industries.

Costco Says ‘Prices Will Go Up’ Because of America’s Trade Wars. Here’s What Will Cost You More

So your cheap Chinese shovel that you bought at dollar general will cost a few Penny's more , big deal, quit exploiting sweat shop labor.

Apparently you only knew one thing (shovel). Then explain why hundreds of major companies are blasting this orange clown POTUS trade wars. Even his own chief economic adviser Ludlow...... American consumers are the losers. Not a single economist in America support this dumb trade wars. Except people like you.

You told me once you only make a peanut of $80k a year...... If these dumb trade wars goes into effect..... Your groceries, car repair, cable or WiFi, health & car insurance, clothing etc etc etc all went up in prices.
How much is that $80k left? You probably skip breakfast & lunch to survive..... Thank you Mr. President.

China tariffs could force 'widespread store closures' and put $40 billion in sales at risk

China tariffs could force 'widespread store closures' and put $40 billion in sales at risk.

/—-/ Funny how you can understand the trickledown costs of tariffs but are dumb as can be on the trickledown costs of corporate tax increases.

Really? I mean REALLY?

Tariffs or Trade wars has nothing to do with with corporate tax. NOTHING.

If you don’t own a business and just fascinated by Trump idiotic tactics..... I don’t think you understand.

If it cost you to make let’s say or pick any business that you can think. Let say janitor or car repair....... If it cost you more to buy your supplies like mops or brake pads ......... Reality you will increase your service prices. That’s a fact. It’s not an opinion.

Now how DUMB can you be.

But in your world a higher minimum wage it won't cost more?

That has nothing to do with with I just posted.
Try again bear.

So your cheap Chinese shovel that you bought at dollar general will cost a few Penny's more , big deal, quit exploiting sweat shop labor.

Apparently you only knew one thing (shovel). Then explain why hundreds of major companies are blasting this orange clown POTUS trade wars. Even his own chief economic adviser Ludlow...... American consumers are the losers. Not a single economist in America support this dumb trade wars. Except people like you.

You told me once you only make a peanut of $80k a year...... If these dumb trade wars goes into effect..... Your groceries, car repair, cable or WiFi, health & car insurance, clothing etc etc etc all went up in prices.
How much is that $80k left? You probably skip breakfast & lunch to survive..... Thank you Mr. President.

China tariffs could force 'widespread store closures' and put $40 billion in sales at risk

China tariffs could force 'widespread store closures' and put $40 billion in sales at risk.

Wait amuse me how does not buying Chinese goods make everything go up?

I don't know I paid only $5 dollars last night for a hooker and she loved me long time..

Tell me how not buying Chinese crap everything goes up?

This is a very good one.
Two companies petition for trade war against imported solar panels. Now both out of business.

Two companies petitioned for Trump’s solar tariffs—now they’re both out of business

Two companies begged the US government to raise tariffs on imported solar panels in 2017. “Stop the bleeding,” implored panel maker Suniva in its petition (pdf) to the US International Trade Commission (ITC), joined by a second manufacturer, SolarWorld. Domestic solar panel manufacturers, they argued, needed import taxes to “grow and thrive.” These tariffs, Suniva insisted, would generate at least 114,800 new jobs in the US.

They got their wish. The US trade commission ruled in 2017 that domestic solar manufacturers had been harmed by cheap imports. The next year, the Trump Administration slapped a 30% tax on imported solar cells and panels (also known as modules).

Today, both firms out of business. SolarWorld Americas, actually a US subsidiary of a German company, was bought out of bankruptcy by SunPower in October. Chinese-owned Suniva filed for bankruptcy this month. The company told a judge it plans to exit the solar panel business as soon as it offloads its inventory of panels stockpiled in warehouses.

This is a very good one.
Two companies petition for trade war against imported solar panels. Now both out of business.

Two companies petitioned for Trump’s solar tariffs—now they’re both out of business

Two companies begged the US government to raise tariffs on imported solar panels in 2017. “Stop the bleeding,” implored panel maker Suniva in its petition (pdf) to the US International Trade Commission (ITC), joined by a second manufacturer, SolarWorld. Domestic solar panel manufacturers, they argued, needed import taxes to “grow and thrive.” These tariffs, Suniva insisted, would generate at least 114,800 new jobs in the US.

They got their wish. The US trade commission ruled in 2017 that domestic solar manufacturers had been harmed by cheap imports. The next year, the Trump Administration slapped a 30% tax on imported solar cells and panels (also known as modules).

Today, both firms out of business. SolarWorld Americas, actually a US subsidiary of a German company, was bought out of bankruptcy by SunPower in October. Chinese-owned Suniva filed for bankruptcy this month. The company told a judge it plans to exit the solar panel business as soon as it offloads its inventory of panels stockpiled in warehouses.

From your link (you don't think I don't read it?)

Nicolaou said he’s now making his first new hire in two years

Are you reading what I posted or you are just staring at it?

So let me repeat it again for you.
Explain why hundreds of major companies are blasting Trump dumb trade wars.
Explain why there are no single well known or unknown economist support this orange clown.... except people like you.

Since when Americans stop buying cheap Chinese products? Are you going to close Walmart your favorite store?

Explain why there are no single well known or unknown economist support this orange clown.... except people like you.

Since when Americans stop buying cheap Chinese products? Are you going to close Walmart your favorite store?

Not a Walmart store for 60 miles of me..

I don't know I paid only $5 dollars last night for a hooker and she loved me long time..

I have juicy Latina girl friends (with s) but I don’t deal with hookers. Sorry.

You paid $5 for a hooker? Deeeeng is that a live person?

Are you telling me you don’t take greyhound bus to go grocery shopping?

I have juicy Latina girl friends (with s) but I don’t deal with hookers. Sorry.

You paid $5 for a hooker? Deeeeng is that a live person?

You are young I proved it over and over again..

Are you telling me you don’t take greyhound bus to go grocery shopping?

No my mustang

/----/ "Explain why hundreds of major companies are blasting Trump dumb trade wars. "
Because they are looking at the short term impact on their bottom line for the upcoming quarter. This is long term

/----/ "Explain why hundreds of major companies are blasting Trump dumb trade wars. "
Because they are looking at the short term impact on their bottom line for the upcoming quarter. This is long term

Exactly.. that's why I didn't write it

Because I just wanted to play with him..

Forum List

Back