Trump Takes Putin's Word Over The US Intelligence Community...Again

The same intelligence community that confirmed the existence of WMDs in Iraq? Why would anyone not take their word for something?
The same exact Iraq war that you were totally in support of, and still defend today? You mean that one?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
I believe it was you liberals who claimed the intelligence community were lying about WMDs. You didn't think they were lying when it was Bill Clinton wanting to invade, but the same intel was false when Bush wanted to. I understand why you want to deflect, since your hypocrisy has been once again exposed.
So are you saying that Democrats were right then and you were wrong, or what?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
No, I'm saying you're a fucking hypocrite. Do I need to draw you a picture?

I remember when left wing MSM thugs argued about whether wearing the American Flag on T.V. would be offensive while they applauded left wing thugs smashing the Ten Commandments off Court House Walls. How refreshing it is to hear the President say "it's O.K. to say Merry Christmas again" . You had to practically break Hussein's hand to put it over his heart during the National Anthem and how many Veteran's days did Hussein bow down to foreign dictators and apologize for America's decadence? If Putin influenced America's election it was Hussein's fault and so far Hussein thugs ain't talking.

When did you EVER see someone saying that wearing a flag pin was offensive? You heard complaints because someone not wearing a flag pin was called unpatriotic by the crazy right.

The Supreme Court agreed that the ten commandments weren't constitutional in court houses. Ho long have you disagreed with the constitution?

You, and everyone else, have been saying Merry Christmas any time you want. You don't have the right to demand others do.

Trump-0 needs to be reminded to put his hand over his heart.

Trump did do a little curtsy for the Saudi King, but you forgot to mention how often he kissed Putin's ass.

Do you believe a Russian spy or the entire US investigative community?

CIA analyst John Nixon who interrogated Iraq’s erstwhile dictator Saddam Hussein has said the United States was wrong about Iraq and the dictator.

In a recent interview, the official of the US spying agency said CIA’s stance on Saddam having chemical weapons and attitude for using it was wrong.

The analyst said he asked Saddam if he had ever thought of using chemical weapons against the US. 'US was wrong about him', says CIA agent who interrogated Saddam - The Express Tribune

You mean Trump didn’t take the word of the people who lied about WMDs in Iraq?

You're a few pages behind, professor.
Not only did I miss the day when the left considered Russia an evil empire, but obviously I also missed the day when the CIA became a reliable source of intel.

Unfortunately for your contrived bullshit (and, make no mistake, everything you are posting is contrived bullshit, and has NOTHING to do with your embarrassing state of denial), this assessment comes from more than the CIA. And "good or evil Russia" has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. This is about a hostile foreign power meddling in our election, and the collusion of a campaign with them to do so.
Barry mocked Romney for suggeting Russia was a threat.

Barry KNEW of Russia's crimes and intervention yet he did nothing.

It took Hillary's loss and the erasure of his 'Legacy' to get Barry to give a crap about Russian intervention.

:p

Haha, poor guy and your Obama Tourette's syndrome. You cant even help yourself, can you? Poor little baby isn't content with 100 obama threads a day for 8 years...has to parrot-squawk "Obama! " every time he hears Trump's name....
Do I get a dime for every Blame BushTM post I can find after 2008?

I remember when left wing MSM thugs argued about whether wearing the American Flag on T.V. would be offensive while they applauded left wing thugs smashing the Ten Commandments off Court House Walls. How refreshing it is to hear the President say "it's O.K. to say Merry Christmas again" . You had to practically break Hussein's hand to put it over his heart during the National Anthem and how many Veteran's days did Hussein bow down to foreign dictators and apologize for America's decadence? If Putin influenced America's election it was Hussein's fault and so far Hussein thugs ain't talking.

When did you EVER see someone saying that wearing a flag pin was offensive? You heard complaints because someone not wearing a flag pin was called unpatriotic by the crazy right.

The Supreme Court agreed that the ten commandments weren't constitutional in court houses. Ho long have you disagreed with the constitution?

You, and everyone else, have been saying Merry Christmas any time you want. You don't have the right to demand others do.

Trump did do a little curtsy for the Saudi King, but you forgot to mention how often he kissed Putin's ass.

Standing is okay during the national anthem....

The Look Of Love. And Treason

President Donald Trump just sided with Russian President Vladimir Putin over the US intelligence community. That’s because in one of their conversations during an international summit in Vietnam, Putin denied that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election — and Trump bought it.

“He said he didn't meddle, he said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times,” Trump told reporters on Air Force One today. “Every time he sees me he says I didn't do that and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”

It’s remarkable enough that Trump openly admitted he just believed whatever Putin told him. It’s even more startling when you realize that in January, the FBI, CIA, and NSA clearly assessed that Russia did interfere in the election — and that Putin was behind it. Here’s part of that conclusion:

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.

Trump also took the chance to go after former prominent intelligence and law enforcement officials who disagree with his Russia views.

"I mean, give me a break, they are political hacks," Trump said. "So you look at it, I mean, you have [former CIA Director John] Brennan, you have [former Director of National Intelligence James] Clapper and you have [former FBI Director Jim] Comey. Comey is proven now to be a liar and he is proven now to be a leaker. So you look at that and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with them."

This isn’t the first time Trump accepted Putin’s account about election interference. On July 7, the two men had a one-on-one meeting at the G20, a gathering of the world’s top 20 economies. There, Putin also denied Russia’s efforts to interfere in the election, and Trump reportedly took it at face value.

Trump and Putin weren’t scheduled to meet during the the forum, but it was always possible that they would run into each other. They shook hands at a dinner for leaders on Friday and stood next to each other during a leaders’s photo on Saturday.

Trump added that he’d now rather discuss issues like Syria and Ukraine with Putin, noting that every time he brings up the Russia issue, Putin is unhappy. “I think he is very insulted by it,” he said.

After Trump’s comments, others might feel insulted, too — especially members of the US intelligence community.

Trump undercuts the US intelligence community again
Trump has, at best, a complicated relationship with America’s spies.

He frequently attacked the intelligence community’s skills and integrity during both the campaign and the early months of his presidency. He dismisses any investigation into Russia’s meddling as a “hoax.” He has repeatedly mocked American intelligence officers for the mistaken conclusion that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, a rationale that paved the way for the 2003 invasion.

Trump has likened American spies to Nazis because he believed they leaked information about him.

And he spent part of his first full day in office at a memorial for the CIA’s fallen heroes attacking the media and lying about the size of his crowd at the inaugural.

However, Trump does like CIA Director Mike Pompeo — but that could be because Pompeo has no problem distorting Russia-related intelligence to in Trump’s favor. The CIA told me earlier this week that Pompeo stands by the January assessment. Pompeo is reportedly in consideration to become the next secretary of state.

So Trump doesn’t seem to trust the intelligence community. That’s his choice — but it’s concerning that he’ll trust Putin instead.

Trump chooses Putin's word over the US intelligence community — again

Not only did I miss the day when the left considered Russia an evil empire, but obviously I also missed the day when the CIA became a reliable source of intel.

Unfortunately for your contrived bullshit (and, make no mistake, everything you are posting is contrived bullshit, and has NOTHING to do with your embarrassing state of denial), this assessment comes from more than the CIA. And "good or evil Russia" has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. This is about a hostile foreign power meddling in our election, and the collusion of a campaign with them to do so.

then these 6 examples of jacking with other countries elections should upset you.

Obama’s Meddling in Foreign Elections: Six Examples

now - does the act upset you, or who does it? be honest now! give it a shot. :)

No-Matter-Your-Branch-Everyone-Loves-Jets-Funny-Army-Meme-Image.jpg

810209226.jpg.0.jpg

President Donald Trump just sided with Russian President Vladimir Putin over the US intelligence community. That’s because in one of their conversations during an international summit in Vietnam, Putin denied that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election — and Trump bought it.

“He said he didn't meddle, he said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times,” Trump told reporters on Air Force One today. “Every time he sees me he says I didn't do that and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”

It’s remarkable enough that Trump openly admitted he just believed whatever Putin told him. It’s even more startling when you realize that in January, the FBI, CIA, and NSA clearly assessed that Russia did interfere in the election — and that Putin was behind it. Here’s part of that conclusion:

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.

Trump also took the chance to go after former prominent intelligence and law enforcement officials who disagree with his Russia views.

"I mean, give me a break, they are political hacks," Trump said. "So you look at it, I mean, you have [former CIA Director John] Brennan, you have [former Director of National Intelligence James] Clapper and you have [former FBI Director Jim] Comey. Comey is proven now to be a liar and he is proven now to be a leaker. So you look at that and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with them."

This isn’t the first time Trump accepted Putin’s account about election interference. On July 7, the two men had a one-on-one meeting at the G20, a gathering of the world’s top 20 economies. There, Putin also denied Russia’s efforts to interfere in the election, and Trump reportedly took it at face value.

Trump and Putin weren’t scheduled to meet during the the forum, but it was always possible that they would run into each other. They shook hands at a dinner for leaders on Friday and stood next to each other during a leaders’s photo on Saturday.

Trump added that he’d now rather discuss issues like Syria and Ukraine with Putin, noting that every time he brings up the Russia issue, Putin is unhappy. “I think he is very insulted by it,” he said.

After Trump’s comments, others might feel insulted, too — especially members of the US intelligence community.

He frequently attacked the intelligence community’s skills and integrity during both the campaign and the early months of his presidency. He dismisses any investigation into Russia’s meddling as a “hoax.” He has repeatedly mocked American intelligence officers for the mistaken conclusion that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, a rationale that paved the way for the 2003 invasion.

Trump has likened American spies to Nazis because he believed they leaked information about him.

And he spent part of his first full day in office at a memorial for the CIA’s fallen heroes attacking the media and lying about the size of his crowd at the inaugural.

However, Trump does like CIA Director Mike Pompeo — but that could be because Pompeo has no problem distorting Russia-related intelligence to in Trump’s favor. The CIA told me earlier this week that Pompeo stands by the January assessment. Pompeo is reportedly in consideration to become the next secretary of state.

So Trump doesn’t seem to trust the intelligence community. That’s his choice — but it’s concerning that he’ll trust Putin instead.

What say you?

http://www.jpost.com/Blogs/The-View...rference-into-Israels-election-process-389858

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

http://nypost.com/2016/12/29/obamas-hypocrisy-when-it-comes-to-interference-in-our-politics/

Obama’s Interference in Israel’s Elections May Backfire

Israelis Unsurprised by Probe of Obama Elections Interference

Liars are liars wherever they are and they are not patriots. Your lame attempts at a “gotcha” fails as always.

Yeah, and Putin is a truth teller and our government Intel are liars. Is that what you'e saying?

If not, then you're playing games

Again with the “gotcha” bull shit. This ones too stupid to respond to.

Nothing to do with gotcha. Do you believe Putin is a truth teller, and our government are liars, or not?

I already answered the question dip shit. Learn to read.

It was a yes or no question.

Fuck you. It was a loaded question and I answered it truthfully and evaded the trap. Learn to read dip shit.

Since when can you not play golf on Veterans Day?

You understand that bone spurs are chronic and become painful after repeated injury right? No, you don’t because you are an idiot.

That didn't seem to be a problem for Trump-0 He can't even remember which foot had the bone spurs.
Trump Got A Medical Draft Deferment For Heel Spurs, But Couldn’t Remember Which Foot Was Affected

The ignorance of leftists never ceases to amaze me.

So explain it. If I had a problem causing bone spur, I know I would remember which foot it was on.

Actually wtf, I’m bored so here goes:

Two ways I can debunk your stupidity

1. Bone spurs are often painless and only manifest with pain from repeated stress such as running or any other high impact activity. They can occur in one or both feet and They can only be diagnosed by x-ray. It’s entirely possible that it was diagnosed without ever causing him pain and he forgot which foot it was.

2. You cannot get a medical deferment by simply walking into the selective service office and telling them you have bone spurs. They have to be diagnosed by a doctor and no doctor is going to lie about that.

I just annoyed the pig.
It’s entirely possible that it was diagnosed without ever causing him pain and he forgot which foot it was.

Fuking hilarious.

If there was no pain, then he could have served.
If there was pain, the A$$ Whole would have known what foot it was in.

Come one guys. Give up. This orange clown is a swine.

God how fucking stupid you are. Is it because you can't read or is it because you are a stubborn hack?

It is a medical fact that bone spurs can be present without the person knowing. The pain wouldn't show up until a lot of stress and exersion was applied, like boot camp or continuous marching carrying a load like a heavy backpack. But I already said that and you are too stupid and too illiterate to understand. That is exactly why you are a democrat, you are an idiot.

In the 1950s, the Crazy Left sided with Russia over America.

Today, the Crazy Right is siding with Russia over America.
not siding with russia - just waiting on proof from the butthurt left anything was actually done to get mad about - other than all they have done that seems to be ok.

810209226.jpg.0.jpg

What say you?

Obama's shocking interference into Israel's election process - Blogs - Jerusalem Post

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

http://nypost.com/2016/12/29/obamas-hypocrisy-when-it-comes-to-interference-in-our-politics/

Obama’s Interference in Israel’s Elections May Backfire

Israelis Unsurprised by Probe of Obama Elections Interference
we're about to go swimming in egypt - de-nial.

CIA analyst John Nixon who interrogated Iraq’s erstwhile dictator Saddam Hussein has said the United States was wrong about Iraq and the dictator.

In a recent interview, the official of the US spying agency said CIA’s stance on Saddam having chemical weapons and attitude for using it was wrong.

The analyst said he asked Saddam if he had ever thought of using chemical weapons against the US. 'US was wrong about him', says CIA agent who interrogated Saddam - The Express Tribune

The CIA's decision that there were no WMD was based on a lot more than just that interview.

I never said it wasn't, but I don't condemn the athletes that don't.

Yeah, and Putin is a truth teller and our government Intel are liars. Is that what you'e saying?

If not, then you're playing games

Again with the “gotcha” bull shit. This ones too stupid to respond to.

Nothing to do with gotcha. Do you believe Putin is a truth teller, and our government are liars, or not?

I already answered the question dip shit. Learn to read.

It was a yes or no question.

Fuck you. It was a loaded question and I answered it truthfully and evaded the trap. Learn to read dip shit.

You avoided answering the question coward.

not siding with russia - just waiting on proof from the butthurt left anything was actually done to get mad about - other than all they have done that seems to be ok.

You take Putin's word over our own intelligence agencies, Typical republican.

You take Putin's word over our own intelligence agencies, Typical republican.
you mean like FISA saying the obama admin was spying illegally? you don't take their word for it.

people use every situation to twist to their own mentality and desires.

typical assholes.

The CIA's decision that there were no WMD was based on a lot more than just that interview.

I don't know if you know that the job of the intels is bring their own assessment to the President. But then the President is the one to decide on what to do about what has been reported. But it is not the Intels decision to make the decision over the president's rulings. They has step out of line when they are giving orders. The President is the decision maker, not the Intels.

The Carter efforts to shake up and "moralize" foreign policy (and the State Department) were paralleled by efforts to clean up the CIA. Responsibility for the latter task fell largely to a fellow navy man, Admiral Stansfield Turner. President Ford had already made a step toward requiring greater CIA accountability in February 1976, by limiting the function of intelligence in Executive Order (EO) 11905. Ford's order was best known for its ban on assassinations—a direct response to the Senate's hearings on the subject.26 An August 1976 CIA briefing for candidate and then-Governor Carter stressed that EO 11905 spelled out guidelines for "the conduct of intelligence operations within Constitutional limits," while creating the "Operations Advisory Group" to replace "the NSC subcommittee known under various MJ12 Research: Halloween Massacre & the CIA

I don't know if you know that the job of the intels is bring their own assessment to the President. But then the President is the one to decide on what to do about what has been reported. But it is not the Intels decision to make the decision over the president's rulings. They has step out of line when they are giving orders. The President is the decision maker, not the Intels.

The Carter efforts to shake up and "moralize" foreign policy (and the State Department) were paralleled by efforts to clean up the CIA. Responsibility for the latter task fell largely to a fellow navy man, Admiral Stansfield Turner. President Ford had already made a step toward requiring greater CIA accountability in February 1976, by limiting the function of intelligence in Executive Order (EO) 11905. Ford's order was best known for its ban on assassinations—a direct response to the Senate's hearings on the subject.26 An August 1976 CIA briefing for candidate and then-Governor Carter stressed that EO 11905 spelled out guidelines for "the conduct of intelligence operations within Constitutional limits," while creating the "Operations Advisory Group" to replace "the NSC subcommittee known under various MJ12 Research: Halloween Massacre & the CIA

Yes, everybody knows the president makes his own decisions, no matter how stupid, as evidenced by our orange fool in chief. Do you, like our goofy president, take the word of Putin over our own security agencies? That's a YES/NO question.

Forum List

Back