Trump supports Palestine & Israel two state solution.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Opps, I guess it's not all gravy for Israel when it comes to Trump.

Trump, at UN, backs separate states for Israel, Palestinians

• By MATTHEW LEE, AP DIPLOMATIC WRITER
UNITED NATIONS — Sep 26, 2018, 6:23 PM ET
WireAP_3b7b3d7cc161473ebc815dfa01becc74_12x5_992.jpg

The Associated Press
COMING UPU.S opening new American embassy in Jerusalem
Interested in Israel?
Add Israel as an interest to stay up to date on the latest Israel news, video, and analysis from ABC News.
Israel
Add Interest

For the first time since taking office, President Donald Trump endorsed a two-state solution as the best way to resolve the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians as he met Wednesday at the U.N. with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Trump told reporters that he believes that two states — Israel and one for the Palestinians — "works best." He has previously been vague on the topic, suggesting that he would support whatever the parties might agree to, including possibly a one-state resolution, which might see the Palestinian territories become part of Israel.

The only ones who don't support a two-state solution are the Palestinians.

The Associated Press
Interested in Israel?
Add Israel as an interest to stay up to date on the latest Israel news, video, and analysis from ABC News.
Israel
Add Interest

For the first time since taking office, President Donald Trump endorsed a two-state solution as the best way to resolve the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians as he met Wednesday at the U.N. with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Trump told reporters that he believes that two states — Israel and one for the Palestinians — "works best." He has previously been vague on the topic, suggesting that he would support whatever the parties might agree to, including possibly a one-state resolution, which might see the Palestinian territories become part of Israel.

Trump is a serial liar; his word can not be trusted. Doesn't matter if it has to do with the Israel/Pali issue, or anything else.

Trump's history has demonstrated he is nothing more than a liar; period.

Another stupid remark from the Pollack. Olmert offered the Palestinians ALMOST everything they wanted and they refused Let them have their State”
They will never have E. Jerusalem
There will never be “ Right of Return”

YOU ARE DUMB !!!!

The Associated Press
Interested in Israel?
Israel
Add Interest

Trump is a retard. He’ll back a 1 or 3 or 4 state solution the next time you ask him, and won’t lift a finger for any of them.

I'm dumb?
So, says the guy who can't post correctly.

The truth hurts. Olmert offered Abbas almost everything he wanted and you are dumb

You think everybody owes you Jewish Israelis a hand out.

The Moron Speaks. Olmert offered Abbas almost everything he wanted. You are so dumb you can’t comprehend what’s written

Why are you lashing out at me for reporting, rather than Trump who's doing it, in the first place?

You wonder why I think Jews are dumb?

I'm dumb?

The truth hurts. Olmert offered Abbas almost everything he wanted and you are dumb

The Moron Speaks. Olmert offered Abbas almost everything he wanted. You are so dumb you can’t comprehend what’s written

Why are you lashing out at me for reporting, rather than Trump who's doing it, in the first place?

Dumb? Olmert offered Arafat 90% of Israel, knowing the Egyptian rat would refuse.

I'm dumb?

Dumb? Olmert offered Arafat 90% of Israel, knowing the Egyptian rat would refuse.

Why should Arabs have to give Jews any part of Palestine to the Jewish Israelis?

Clearly akin to armed robbery, just in national form.

I'm dumb?

You are the one who posted about Jewish Israelis wanting a “ hand out” and I have proven you are a liar. Trump has stated no “ Right of Return” and the Israelis have E. Jerusalem
Why are Pollacks so dumb?

I'm dumb?

You are the one who posted about Jewish Israelis wanting a “ hand out” and I have proven you are a liar. Trump has stated no “ Right of Return” and the Israelis have E. Jerusalem

You lashed out at me for Trump, before I even called you dumb, or spoke of Jewish Israelis wanting a hand out.

Why do you go berserk against the teller of news you don't like, rather than the guy named Trump who's f&cking up your World of Israel by propping up a Palestine state too?

You're a degenerate, primitive, idiot, and mental-case.

Y'all missed the part where his colleague who also aupports this funded the building of the illegal israeli settllllements?

You lashed out at me for Trump, before I even called you dumb, or spoke of Jewish Israelis wanting a hand out.

Why do you go berserk against the teller of news you don't like, rather than the guy named Trump who's f&cking up your World of Israel by propping up a Palestine state too?

I see not

You are dumb. I see nothing wrong with what Trump is trying to do; it’s your remark I guess it’s not all gravy for the Israelis” indicating that the Israelis never wanted one
As previous stated, Olmert offered them ALMOST everything they wanted. You are dumb. An idiot, imbecile,primitive, and a moron

Why should Arabs have to give Jews any part of Palestine to the Jewish Israelis?

Sovereignty over all of Palestine was vested with Jewish nation by an act of international law.
Why should Israel forsake any of that?

Sovereignty over all of Palestine was vested with Jewish nation by an act of international law.
Why should Israel forsake any of that?

They are already out of Gaza. For the sake of “ peace” lol let them have the vast majority of the West Bank. If I am not mistaken, there was even a proposal to SHARE E. Jerusalem because the Israelis DO have a Religious right to it. Not only did the Palestinians refuse but the PLO stated the Jewish People had NO right to the Western Wall !
Ironically, a Pro Palestinian Moron showed a You Tube Video in which they were yelling they were going to claim all the land back to 48
Israel will never let these Savages into their borders.

Forum List

Back