Trump supporter’s wife deported.

38485204_217257038958986_8663622177666367488_n.jpg

Another fool who didn’t realize the consequences of his vote.

Facing deportation, US Marine's wife leaves for Mexico

A wetback who supported Trump? I guess it could happen but there was no mention of it. You made two mistakes in titling the thread. You're doubtless a dingbat worthy of your avatar, but see if you can spot the other.

A wetback who supported Trump? I guess it could happen but there was no mention of it. You made two mistakes in titling the thread. You're doubtless a dingbat worthy of your avatar, but see if you can spot the other.

I didn't even read the rest of what you wrote after reading your first sentence.

You are a perfect example of why people think most Trump supporters are racist bigots.

You know that glee you get from this story? Its the same glee we on the right get when a democrat illegal alien is kicked out. If we are racist, then so are you.

How is it racist? I'm happy seeing any Trump get their dose of karma. Don't care about the race.

And to be clear I feel bad for this woman and her children. She has to leave her life behind to build a new one.

But I have zero sympathy for this marine Trump supporter decision and his foolish decision to vote for Trump.

I didn't even read the rest of what you wrote after reading your first sentence.

You are a perfect example of why people think most Trump supporters are racist bigots.
Stop whining. You didn't read the article either.

No sympathy for this fool or any other Trump sheep harmed by their dotard.
No sympathy for the illegal invader either.

We are NOT an open borders nation. In fact, none exists. Can't be a country without borders and laws.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back