Kavanaugh Hearings in September, Vote Certain in October

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Wednesday, on the “Hugh Hewitt Show,” Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) said the Senate hearings for President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh will begin in September, with a vote likely in October.

More Dim Senators have agreed to meet with him, ignoring Schumer’s directions not to. Protestors try to stop meetings between he and Senators by massing outside their offices – they just hold the meetings elsewhere.

He will be approved before the 2018 midterms.

From Grassley: Kavanaugh Hearings in September, Vote Certain in October | Breitbart

Manchin Mum on Support, Plans Second Meeting with Kavanaugh @ Manchin Mum on Support, Plans Second Meeting with Kavanaugh

Liberal, feminist attorney: Kavanaugh is ‘supremely qualified’ and Democrats should stop attacking him @ Liberal, feminist attorney: Kavanaugh is 'supremely qualified' and Democrats should stop attacking him

Why would Schumer demand D senators not meet with Kavanaugh? That is so childish and stupid. Yet, I don't recall reading or hearing anything on the MSM news outlets that Schumer made this demand.

Just saw on Fox&Friends that more Dim Senators have agreed to meet with him.

I've got a gut feeling that he'll be sworn in before the court convenes again the first Monday of October.

I've got a gut feeling that he'll be sworn in before the court convenes again the first Monday of October.

I wouldn't vote for him. I'm not a Senator, though. :)

I wouldn't vote for him. I'm not a Senator, though. :)

I'm curious. Why?

He worked on the ACA, he worked on getting it passed.

"
In a 2011 opinion, he suggested that the Affordable Care Act's (ACA) individual mandate could be made a “tax,” providing a “roadmap” to a 2012 Supreme Court ruling that Republicans believe saved the 2010 health-care law.

“Kavanaugh ruled *in favor* of Obamacare’s individual mandate in Seven-Sky v. Holder,” Avik Roy, a top conservative health-care expert, wrote in a tweet after Kavanaugh’s name was floated as a potential Supreme Court nominee."

Brett Kavanaugh & Obamacare: Individual Mandate Dissent | Heavy.com

Supreme Court contender Kavanaugh faces pushback from social conservatives

OH BOY DIANE IS UPSET:

Sen Dianne Feinstein‏Verified account @SenFeinstein Aug 10

Brett Kavanaugh’s deputy from the White House is deciding what documents are turned over to the Senate. This person does NOT work for the nonpartisan National Archives or the Bush Library. He works for President Bush in a personal capacity. This is unprecedented & unacceptable.

Chelsea Clinton is hosting a pro-abortion rally in an attempt to block Kavanaugh from the Supreme Court. What a disgusting family. When I think about people like the Clintons, I begin to understand why there's a Stairway to Heaven & a Highway to Hell.

If Trump is removed from office for high crimes and/or treason, I expect congress to do their duty by impeaching Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.

If Trump is removed from office for high crimes and/or treason, I expect congress to do their duty by impeaching Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.

More pipe dreams from the wanna be anti-fa-twat.
When sharks are circling, pretending they’re pipe dreams won’t do much.

The guppies have been circling Trump for almost two years now.

All they have is a few nibbles.
Lol yeah his campaign managers and closest advisers are just guppies :laugh:

Now they circle him and his family

Yawn.

Plus you have no precedent anyway for impeaching the SC justices he appointed. Did they impeach Nixon's appointees?

Yawn.

Plus you have no precedent anyway for impeaching the SC justices he appointed. Did they impeach Nixon's appointees?
Nixon’s election wasn’t exposed as fraudulent.

Yawn.

Nixon’s election wasn’t exposed as fraudulent.

And Trump's won't be either.

Unless there is proof of tampering ot the election process itself, all your "collusion" wet dreams are just that.

Forum List

Back