Trump supporters post names and addresses of Georgia grand jurors online

Yup I don't recall zinc complaining all the times conservative names were identified and addresses provided, and protests followed outside their homes.
Doxxing,Swatting,canceling citizens access to jobs or banking are only allowed when democrats initiate it.

yup and not one complaint from any of the bedwetters in this thread when it was done to conservatives.
Tim Pool has been swatted by lefties while he was doing live podcasts so many times now I’ve lost count.

Yup I don't recall zinc complaining all the times conservative names were identified and addresses provided, and protests followed outside their homes.
Am I supposed to keep a running tab of all the times people were doxxed and my response? Thats asinine.

Further whataboutism is not how you run a society.

Last edited:
92 criminal counts..

His own AG VOLUNTEERED to testify for the Prosecution.
An indictment just means that a prosecutor was able to convince a bunch of people ignorant of the law and facts that a crime was committed. Democrats still think that there's a Russia pee tape floating around. Trump talked a lot about draining the swamp, but he was so ignorant that he filled his administration with swamp rats like Bill Barr.

An indictment just means that a prosecutor was able to convince a bunch of people ignorant of the law and facts that a crime was committed. Democrats still think that there's a Russia pee tape floating around. Trump talked a lot about draining the swamp, but he was so ignorant that he filled his administration with swamp rats like Bill Barr.
But you're not ignorant like that, right?
Because you read Stormfront...

For their part in enabling this kind of behavior, I really believe that the Management of this place should take a bow...

It SHOULD be a topic of serious conversation.

AyeCantSeeYou

Dont Taz Me Bro

Meister

Coyote

Mister beale

These are the wages of your indulgence.

Rather than being treated as the leprous scum they are, MAGAts are afforded the status of Protected Class. Their eyes are shielded from anything which might cause a ripple across the maelstrom of their manifest insanity. Under nauseatingly flimsy pretexts....and with an impressive urgency.

It has provided the perfect environment for the cultivation of this yeast.

Bravo.
It's a really good thing that you aren't judge, jury, and executioner. Otherwise, you would be the only person left in the entire world, up until you look in a mirror and decide that the person you are looking at, that you see talking to you, needs to go as well.

Trump supporting website doxed the Atlanta Grand Jury members. Other articles are noting they are already receiving death threats.

Regardless of what the jury did, this pisses me off.

Doxxing people should be a criminal offense (if it isn't already).

And the penalty should be that the people you Dox get to be the jury at your trial and sentencing.

It's a really good thing that you aren't judge, jury, and executioner. Otherwise, you would be the only person left in the entire world, up until you look in a mirror and decide that the person you are looking at, that you see talking to you, needs to go as well.
I'm here sending out email blasts with names and addresses of grand jurors, threatening the lives of judges, election workers and librarians, packin' heat at Chick fil a, sporting my Grifty Won!/Joe's a Pedo sandwich board and preparing to pinch a loaf in the Capitol....

And it in NOTHING MORE THAN A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION!

Forum List

Back