Trump Supporters Got A Wake Up

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
In Trump's United Nations Speech

He lied to the General Assembly about having had the "most successful Administration" ever.

The world leaders LAUGHED.

And what was Trump's response?

HE claims it was a joke. Of COURSE he hasn't had the most successful administration! That's absurd. But he makes claims like that to his bse at rallies and they CHEER. They believe his lies...so he lies to them over and over.

He just admitted it. DO they care? I wonder

He lied to the General Assembly about having had the "most successful Administration" ever.

HE claims it was a joke. Of COURSE he hasn't had the most successful administration! That's absurd. But he makes claims like that to his bse at rallies and they CHEER. They believe his lies...so he lies to them over and over.

I Watched The Whole Thing Start To Finish
Are You Just Parroting Bullet Points ??

I Watched The Whole Thing Start To Finish
Are You Just Parroting Bullet Points ??
Capital points.:auiqs.jpg:

When DID partisans start caring about their party lying to them?
You think this is ground breaking, you little hack? :lmao:

Nah You and the other lefty loons got the wake up call.

Trump is Trump and always will be. He's not a wishy washy politician and never will be.

Get over it jackass. He's the POTUS for the next eight years.

So the fact that what Trump has been telling you...he now calls a joke...doesn't matter?

Trump cult members don’t care.

All they care about is that Trump will pursue their failed, wrongheaded agenda of fear, bigotry, racism, and hate.

It's not a wake up. I already knew the UN is full of morons.
And yet even those morons have caught on we elected a retard.

What's your excuse for not catching on?

I know you're girl lost the election ... but that is no reason to use words that disparage the differently-abled. That is not progressive.

Hillary.jpg

Who’s been more successful?

Not the point.

Only Trumpers believe it's true...everyone else thinks it laughable...ya know...because they all....ya know...LAUGHED at him

Not the point.

Only Trumpers believe it's true...everyone else thinks it laughable...ya know...because they all....ya know...LAUGHED at him
Like we care what a bunch of corrupt globalist pigs think? They can laugh all they want, we know deep down they are terrified of America waking up and rejecting globalism.

You ever hear of the Marshall Plan?

Just wondering how fucking stupid you people are

Forum List

Back