Trump supporters explain how the election will be “rigged” — but only if Trump loses

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The minds of the rubes

Samantha Bee asked Trump supporters about their candidate’s latest excuse for potentially losing the election.

Here’s one such exchange, between Full Frontal correspondent Amy Hoggart and a Trump supporter:

TRUMP SUPPORTER: The election is definitely rigged.

HOGGART: Is that just protecting himself before the results in case he loses?

TRUMP SUPPORTER: No. He won’t lose.

HOGGART: So why would the election be rigged then?

Trump supporters explain how the election will be "rigged" — but only if Trump loses

Illegals and the dead vote...and many will vote several times.

Remember your motto:
"The ends justify the means."

....why must I remind you of your motto?

Trump supporters are ridiculous. Whenever Trump is winning in polls or popularity, the system is working. Whenever Hilary is winning in polls and popularity, the system is rigged.

Trump supporters are ridiculous. Whenever Trump is winning in polls or popularity, the system is working. Whenever Hilary is winning in polls and popularity, the system is rigged.
Nah, when ever Trump is winning in the polls, it just means Trump supporters have registered more of their dead.

Here's a great example of a partisan voter drive. . .

Speaking of which, do you happen to know how many generations of past dead you are allowed to register? Can I register just my deceased grand parents, or can I register my great grandparents too? I ask you since you are a Democrat, I mean, I expect you would be the expert at these sort of things. . . . . o_O

I'm thinking, as long as you have a valid or once valid SS# you're in the clear, eh mate? :eusa_dance:

The minds of the rubes

Samantha Bee asked Trump supporters about their candidate’s latest excuse for potentially losing the election.

Here’s one such exchange, between Full Frontal correspondent Amy Hoggart and a Trump supporter:

TRUMP SUPPORTER: The election is definitely rigged.

HOGGART: Is that just protecting himself before the results in case he loses?

TRUMP SUPPORTER: No. He won’t lose.

HOGGART: So why would the election be rigged then?

Trump supporters explain how the election will be "rigged" — but only if Trump loses

Dan Walters: California’s new ‘motor voter’ law won’t change much – The Mercury News

(Some of those on the political right have voiced fears about illegal immigrants, who have recently gained the right to get driver’s licenses, being added to the voter rolls. That appears to be a scant possibility, since their licenses are distinctly different from those of citizens and legal immigrants.)

I read this over the summer....illegals can get a license and vote in California..
Why do I pay tax's, when I can just be an illegal with free everything...

Dan Blather tried to rig an election by lying about W's military service. Didn't work, but still tried to rig it. So yes, the election can be rigged and Trump still win.

Nah, when ever Trump is winning in the polls, it just means Trump supporters have registered more of their dead.

Here's a great example of a partisan voter drive. . .

Speaking of which, do you happen to know how many generations of past dead you are allowed to register? Can I register just my deceased grand parents, or can I register my great grandparents too? I ask you since you are a Democrat, I mean, I expect you would be the expert at these sort of things. . . . . o_O

I suggest you call the Cook County Democratic HQ in Illinois. They have perfected the registration of the dead and other voting scams over the years and do it better than anyone.

And another:

HOGGART: If the Democrats could rig the voting machines, why would they lose the congressional races in 2010?

TRUMP SUPPORTER: Maybe to just throw us off.

The dead can't show up at clinton's almost empty rallies, but can vote in droves on election day.

Forum List

Back