Trump Supporters Beaten and Robbed...Will DOJ Investigate?

If I was there as a protester I'd like to stir it up..... with anybody attacking a Trump supporter. I don't care who's side one is on, there's a time to not think about grabbing the cell phone to take photos but rather defend the defenseless. Were Trump folks that outnumbered?
Going to a fundraiser for Trump. This group organized for the express purpose of harassment. They are typical Democrats now that party is ran by extremists.
Hilarious, fear mongered chump. The only political extremists here are RW nutjobs like yourself. Blacks are not typical Dems or leftists. They're Dem because they know what party is racist. Or full of them. BTW, Dems are centrist-left, and you morons are racist flat earth ugly American chumps of the greedy idiot rich.

If I was there as a protester I'd like to stir it up..... with anybody attacking a Trump supporter. I don't care who's side one is on, there's a time to not think about grabbing the cell phone to take photos but rather defend the defenseless. Were Trump folks that outnumbered?
Going to a fundraiser for Trump. This group organized for the express purpose of harassment. They are typical Democrats now that party is ran by extremists.
Hilarious, fear mongered chump. The only political extremists here are RW nutjobs like yourself. Blacks are not typical Dems or leftists. They're Dem because they know what party is racist. Or full of them. BTW, Dems are centrist-left, and you morons are racist flat earth ugly American chumps of the greedy idiot rich.
Yes they are. Democratic Party no longer exists. To watch the Clinton campaign kiss Blacks Lives Matter asses at DNC a Convention was disgusting.

We are not the ones hiding behind a racist Justice Department.

No, but you are the ones apparently dumb enough to continue getting the crap beat out of you on a regular basis. If you folks would start fighting back, many of these attacks would end.

Last edited:
We are not the ones hiding behind a racist Justice Department.

No, but you are the ones apparently dumb enough to continue getting the crappie beat out of you on a regular basis. If you folks would start fighting back, many of these attacks would end .
Strike back..."hate crime" investigation.

Forum List

Back