Well, let's go over the 4.6 percent and the clear libs hypocrisy. The gullible sheep.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I see a few libs crediting obama with the 4.6 percent unemployment rate, and stating how great he is.

Lets see some of these facts that shows not only the ignorance but utter hypocrisy of the libs regarding that issue.

The last time the REPUBLICANS had majority (House and Senate) was the end of 2006. Unemployment rate was 4.6 percent. Then, beginning in 2007 Pelosi and the democrats took over the House and Senate. What, did the unemployment rate do from 2007 to 2010? Look it up while the democrats had majority rule.

Then the Republicans took over the House in 2011, and took the Senate in 2014. Since 2014 the Republicans have had control of the House and Senate.

You all crushed Bush for the state of the economy in 2006, and the unemployment rate was 4.6. How ironic. They praise obama for the state of the economy and show the unemployment rate as proof.

Do they know what hypocrisy means?

DO they still blame Bush for enforcing Clintons Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs which Bill Clinton signed LONG before Bush became president? Not only do I know they do not know that, I know they could not care less.

Again, such hypocrites.

Forum List

Back