Trump supporter kills Dad for calling him a Nazi

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
A Washington State man who fatally stabbed his father after the older man called him a Nazi has now been revealed to be a former Milo Yiannopoulos intern, pro-Donald Trump reditter, YouTube rapper and conspiracy theorist who blogs as Seattle4Truth.

Lane Davis, 33, was unemployed and living with his parents Catherine and Charles Davis on Samish Island, according to a deep dive by The Daily Beast, which follows the twisted, bizarre case from Davis's early internet obsession with the right wing until July 14 when an outburst about “pedophiles who were taking over the country” ended with his dad bleeding out in the backyard.

http://www.newsweek.com/former-milo...---------------------------------------------

Also a Milo intern whatever that means, being trained by Milo. 33 year old and unemployed? Wonder why. I though just liberals were unemployed and committed murder.

well , charge and hang the murderer if he is found guilty Penny !!

A Washington State man who fatally stabbed his father after the older man called him a Nazi has now been revealed to be a former Milo Yiannopoulos intern, pro-Donald Trump reditter, YouTube rapper and conspiracy theorist who blogs as Seattle4Truth.

Lane Davis, 33, was unemployed and living with his parents Catherine and Charles Davis on Samish Island, according to a deep dive by The Daily Beast, which follows the twisted, bizarre case from Davis's early internet obsession with the right wing until July 14 when an outburst about “pedophiles who were taking over the country” ended with his dad bleeding out in the backyard.

http://www.newsweek.com/former-milo...---------------------------------------------

Also a Milo intern whatever that means, being trained by Milo. 33 year old and unemployed? Wonder why. I though just liberals were unemployed and committed murder.
Watch for your murderous brethren Monday if nothing happens to Trump. You moonbats will come unglued!

I've said it a thousand times and it begs repeating....white people is cra cra

But if this guy charged with the stabbing called a black man the N-word...and the black man stabbed him, you'd defend the black man. I would too. So why is this n-word any different?

As a rule of thumb, your chances of being stabbed are greatly reduced by not calling folks names to their face.

There's a reason the liberals, the anti-Semitics and the racists hide behind the distance and anonymity of the internet.

You damn right we are! I can't tell you how many times we have looted and burned our own neighborhoods when we didn't get our way!

You damn right we are! I can't tell you how many times we have looted and burned our own neighborhoods when we didn't get our way!
You mf's are crazy, but your not stupid...I'm still waiting on the Alt-right to come to Detroit, Chicago, Memphis, Compton, etc......like I said, yaw ain't that damned crazy.....
200.webp

Clinton supporter rapes thousands.....

harvey_weinstein_oscars_-_h_-_2014.jpg.jpg

Clinton supporter targets republicans and shoots them

405c8857123643f69eb641d91359f85f.jpg

Attempting to assassinate the character of an entire political wing of supporters based on the actions of a single person is somewhat ridiculous, whether it comes from the left or right, just saying.

Forum List

Back