Trump Supporter Face-Plants When His Logic Gets DEBUNKED

Particularly so when its not racism

Blacks dont have to act so stupidly

If I thought it was a genetic flaw in their DNA that would be racism

But I know they are capable of doing better
Dude, I’m saying this as nicely as I can.

You’re a racist. You can get better. You can get help. You can be better.

Lose your hatred and fear. All of it. Be better.

You can do it

You can do it
A pure authoritarian government can end this. Pure dictatorship answers to the way people act. Punishments for not acting in ways pushed and demanded by the all-powerful state.

You can do it
More GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT from the demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie LEFT.
Nothing short of EVIL!!! :evil:

Tea Party Movement Fights Perception of Welcoming Right ...​

1703426515752.png
PBS
https://www.pbs.org › newshour › politics › tea-party-...

Jul 14, 2010 — ... racial slurs and images.” The group posted images of signs from the ... tea party group that harbors racism or members who compare President Obama ...

Tea Party group defends depicting Obama as skunk​

1703426553412.png
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › news › tea-party-group-de...

Dec 12, 2011 — Kansas Tea Party group says its depiction of President Barack Obama as a skunk is satire, not racism. ... insults than what's on the website. Sign ...

Tea Party Jokes About Founding Fathers Viciously Beating ...​

1703426479911.png

NewsOne
Home Page › Nation
Aug 7, 2012 — Tea Party Jokes About Founding Fathers Viciously Beating President Obama ... Bigoted GOP Candidate Caught Using Racist And Sexist Slurs In Phone ...

Listen to these trump supporters blaming Obama for racism as if racism was gone before he was elected. “I’m colorblind, and if you talk about racism, you are the racist,” This is how racism gets played today.

We see this tactic here every day.

You have not seen the light. Somehow, I doubt you ever will. Some people never get off the plantation.

Gobb smacked

You’re insane
You do not even get what I type because of pure selfishness that everything has to be your way or the highway. All I try to promote is preventive maintenance to avoid a dictatorship. The size of government we have now gives its employees elected and unelected the right to interfere in our lives in near all ways if they wish to. As their powers grow, they just do not go away. So, we get Garland calling parents at school board meetings terrorists and acting on it. It was the infected government that got the people elected to run the school boards in insane ways that caused the parents to have enough of it in the first place. And many of the parents are Progs. An example.

Forum List

Back