Trump supporter arrested for voting twice; in two states, same election.

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
The man's arrest is a reminder that the people who are most likely to commit voter fraud are the ones who accuse others of doing it. So next time you hear someone talking about voter fraud, remember that they might be the one who is actually guilty.

"A prosecutor’s office spokesperson says that Saunders is accused of voting in person in Ohio and Florida in the 2020 general election.

The indictment also claims the attorney voted in person in Ohio in the 2022 general election and by mail in Broward County, Florida. According to federal election commission documents, Saunders had made several small donations to Donald Trump’s campaigns and other Republican organizations. "

So next time you hear someone talking about voter fraud, remember that they might be the one who is actually guilty.
Hilarious, you ignore '2000 Mules' with video evidence of THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE stuffing ballot boxes with dozens of ballots at MULTIPLE drop boxes in the middle of the night and you get excited about one guy who voted twice. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Hilarious, you ignore '2000 Mules' with video evidence of THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE stuffing ballot boxes with dozens of ballots at MULTIPLE drop boxes in the middle of the night and you get excited about one guy who voted twice. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Discredited fake news.
I give you an arrest, you give me a video called mules something.

And the whataboutism begins at post #2. I knew it was going to happen. But I didn't expect it so soon.

BTW, 2000 mules was fiction, with just enough truth built into it to make it look true.

More embarrassment for the troll:

The man's arrest is a reminder that the people who are most likely to commit voter fraud are the ones who accuse others of doing it. So next time you hear someone talking about voter fraud, remember that they might be the one who is actually guilty.

"A prosecutor’s office spokesperson says that Saunders is accused of voting in person in Ohio and Florida in the 2020 general election.

The indictment also claims the attorney voted in person in Ohio in the 2022 general election and by mail in Broward County, Florida. According to federal election commission documents, Saunders had made several small donations to Donald Trump’s campaigns and other Republican organizations. "

Cool. If we could have gotten only 7,059,526 Republicans to do that in 2020, we could have overcame the Democrat's election fraud and Biden would be fucking everything up right now.

:banana:

And the whataboutism begins at post #2. I knew it was going to happen. But I didn't expect it so soon.

BTW, 2000 mules was fiction, with just enough truth built into it to make it look true.
2000 Mules was even laughed out of court:

Cool. If we could have gotten only 7,059,526 Republicans to do that in 2020, we could have overcame the Democrat's election fraud and Biden would be fucking everything up right now.

:banana:
How did that election fraud lawsuit go for ya?
1682531167567.gif

2000 Mules was even laughed out of court:

I watched it and was getting convinced that it was spot on. Then something they showed just didn't sit right with me. It was a short clip of someone stuff ballot boxes, but then the camera sort of moves towards the guy, gets really close to him as he's getting in the car. Like in a movie scene.
It starts out like it's just a by stander taking video with his phone. But the way he moved in close, without the ballot stuffer even acknowledging he's being filmed, changed my whole perspective.
Then after catching on to that part, I went back and re watched it. And the fiction was just screaming at me.

FTR, I really wanted this documentary to be factual.

More embarrassment for the troll:
OK this is going to be a shocker for you, so you better hold onto something. Onesy-twosey illegal voting has been going on for decades. You will never stop it, it happens with voters from each party and that does NOT sway elections. Anything else I can explain to you?

That proves nothing you illogical piece of shit.

Kind of what I was thinking. One guy doing wrong is hardly a reason to wet your pants.

Hilarious, you ignore '2000 Mules' with video evidence of THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE stuffing ballot boxes with dozens of ballots at MULTIPLE drop boxes in the middle of the night and you get excited about one guy who voted twice. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Any honest American ignores 2000 mules.:auiqs.jpg:

The democrats need to make laws to make sure this doesn’t happen in 2024. Trump supporters are going to cheat in droves. It’s going to be a landslide.

Forum List

Back