Trump support from the KKK, AND Stormfront ... servers..

I am sure USMB is upgrading servers too...welcome to stormfront lite

I thought this one was pretty wacky.

SuperDummy can't think for himself, he has to steal other peoples thread titles?

Here's the link and the article.

White supremacist groups see Trump bump
'He has sparked an insurgency,' Stormfront founder says.

The Ku Klux Klan is using Donald Trump as a talking point in its outreach efforts. Stormfront, the most prominent American white supremacist website, is upgrading its servers in part to cope with a Trump traffic spike. And former Louisiana Rep. David Duke reports that the businessman has given more Americans cover to speak out loud about white nationalism than at any time since his own political campaigns in the 1990s.

As hate group monitors at the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League warn that Trump’s rhetoric is conducive to anti-Muslim violence, white nationalist leaders are capitalizing on his candidacy to invigorate and expand their movement.

Story Continued Below

“Demoralization has been the biggest enemy and Trump is changing all that,” said Stormfront founder Don Black, who reports additional listeners and call volume to his phone-in radio show, in addition to the site’s traffic bump. Black predicts that the white nationalist forces set in motion by Trump will be a legacy that outlives the businessman’s political career. “He’s certainly creating a movement that will continue independently of him even if he does fold at some point.”

Full article @
White supremacist groups see Trump bump

Moderation Message:

I changed the title of this thread and fixed the all caps to avoid confusion with the original..

Thanks -- at least -- for dragging the trolling down here and NOT in the original Zone2 forum..

:mm:

Democrats have had Communist support for decades. The difference is the Democrats support them back.

Yyyyeah um..... the KKK and communists have always been mortal enemies

Indeed, because civil rights for black Americans was a Communist platform before they infiltrated the Democrats and brought it with them, and the Democrats figured out how to make it work for them electorally following the passing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Democrats have had Communist support for decades. The difference is the Democrats support them back.

Indeed, because civil rights for black Americans was a Communist platform before they infiltrated the Democrats and brought it with them, and the Democrats figured out how to make it work for them electorally following the passing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

I'll just let that sit there. More to the point I'll quote it for posterity.

I'll just let that sit there.

A wise decision.

Forum List

Back