Trump summons his inner Reagan at Liberty University...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Right before his trip to the Motherlands of the three largest religions he speaks to the freedom of humanity. Sounds like a speech any good libertarian would have given:

Trump urges Liberty graduates to 'never give up,' challenge status quo

“Washington is run by a small group with failed values who think they know everything. We don’t need a lecture from Washington on how to lead our lives,” Trump said in his commencement speech at Christian school Liberty University, in Lynchburg, Va. “We don’t worship Washington. We worship God.”

Trump has spoken at Liberty University before. He courted Christians there in January 2016 with a speech in which he promised: "We're going to protect Christianity, and I can say that. I don't have to be politically correct."

Right before his trip to the Motherlands of the three largest religions he speaks to the freedom of humanity. Sounds like a speech any good libertarian would have given:

Trump urges Liberty graduates to 'never give up,' challenge status quo

“Washington is run by a small group with failed values who think they know everything. We don’t need a lecture from Washington on how to lead our lives,” Trump said in his commencement speech at Christian school Liberty University, in Lynchburg, Va. “We don’t worship Washington. We worship God.”

Trump has spoken at Liberty University before. He courted Christians there in January 2016 with a speech in which he promised: "We're going to protect Christianity, and I can say that. I don't have to be politically correct."
Conservatives are the rebels. Libs hate free thought. You have to be part of the hive.

There are several other threads about this for you to fall to your knees on and speak in tongues over Trump about his drunken speech.

wonder how Jerry Falwell is doing :badgrin:
giphy.gif

No he hasn't given to charity. Show me some proof . Everyone knows his Trump Foundation was a scam.

What proof do you have that the Trump Foundation was a scam? Some stories on the internet? I can't "prove" anything either, and you've either heard about his giving not only to just about every public figure imaginable or not, along with reports from people who know him personally about things that Donald Trump did not advertise and really even didn't want out there, from his personally finishing a multi-million dollar ice rink project that had languished for years and got it done in record time and under budget using his own money, to the time he heard about a bus driver who stopped on a bridge to stop a suicide attempt and Trump was so impressed by the story that he tracked the guy down and gave him a big check as gratitude for being a hero, to when marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi was captured and jailed and tortured in a Mexican prison for a year a few years back just for accidentally crossing the border, held for a year, almost killed himself, and when the guy finally got out, with ZERO help from Obama or his administration, Trump gave him a bunch of money to help get his life back on track.

Another reason why I have no sympathy for illegals crossing our border.

No he hasn't given to charity. Show me some proof . Everyone knows his Trump Foundation was a scam.

What proof do you have that the Trump Foundation was a scam? Some stories on the internet? I can't "prove" anything either, and you've either heard about his giving not only to just about every public figure imaginable or not, along with reports from people who know him personally about things that Donald Trump did not advertise and really even didn't want out there, from his personally finishing a multi-million dollar ice rink project that had languished for years and got it done in record time and under budget using his own money, to the time he heard about a bus driver who stopped on a bridge to stop a suicide attempt and Trump was so impressed by the story that he tracked the guy down and gave him a big check as gratitude for being a hero, to when marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi was captured and jailed and tortured in a Mexican prison for a year a few years back just for accidentally crossing the border, held for a year, almost killed himself, and when the guy finally got out, with ZERO help from Obama or his administration, Trump gave him a bunch of money to help get his life back on track.

Another reason why I have no sympathy for illegals crossing our border.

Trump is shutting down his charity after many discoveries of questionable practices.
Donald Trump plans to shut down his charitable foundation, which has been under scrutiny for months

Forum List

Back