Trump Suddenly Loves 'Sleazy' FBI Agents, Insists He Always 'Has Their Backs'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
He claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Former President Donald Trump has pulled a dramatic about-face to hail “great” FBI agents in the wake of the search of his Mar-a-Lago home — and boasts that he has “always had their backs.”

He also claimed in a Truth Social post on Saturday that FBI agents “like,” even “love” him “a lot.”

Trump attacked the FBI as seditious, abusive, criminal and “sleazy” after agents hauled out about 20 boxes of White House material from his Florida home, including 11 sets of classified information. The Presidential Records Act states those records should have been turned over to the National Archives when Trump’s term ended.

In days that followed the search, Trump baselessly called it a “sneak attack” and a “raid,” a “siege,” and “corrupt.” He also claimed FBI agents “planted” evidence in his home.

Now, Trump claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Trump Suddenly Loves FBI Agents, Always ‘Has Their Back’

Trump has thrown everything but the kitchen sink at the FBI - hoping something will stick. Now he loves them. What do you think?

I think Comey, Strzok, McCabe, Page, Priestap, Clinesmith, Wray, all showed that the FBI is now the democrat's Gestapo

Last edited:
The rubes somehow don't see that this is an entirely transactional individual. Virtually everything he says is temporary, and as it serves him in the moment. He'll throw anyone under the bus, then embrace them, as it suits him. Blatantly.

People like this have no honor, no code of conduct. They demand loyalty, but then refuse to practice it. How anyone can sell their soul to him is an absolute mystery, and a sociological, cultural, and anthropological study for the ages.

He claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Former President Donald Trump has pulled a dramatic about-face to hail “great” FBI agents in the wake of the search of his Mar-a-Lago home — and boasts that he has “always had their backs.”

He also claimed in a Truth Social post on Saturday that FBI agents “like,” even “love” him “a lot.”

Trump attacked the FBI as seditious, abusive, criminal and “sleazy” after agents hauled out about 20 boxes of White House material from his Florida home, including 11 sets of classified information. The Presidential Records Act states those records should have been turned over to the National Archives when Trump’s term ended.

In days that followed the search, Trump baselessly called it a “sneak attack” and a “raid,” a “siege,” and “corrupt.” He also claimed FBI agents “planted” evidence in his home.

Now, Trump claims agents are “furious at FBI leadership” for the “political weaponization against a president (me).”

Trump has thrown everything but the kitchen sink at the FBI - hoping something will stick. Now he loves them. What do you think?

I'm going to assume that you know absolutely nothing about Trump, or even heard him speak at one of his rallies? From day one, Trump has said that he supports those lower-echelon FBI personnel who are doing their jobs. It's the upper-tier leadership who are rotten to the core.

AGENTS. Agents are not the fbi.

It's like being mad at the police for letting crime happen, not going after criminals, not being enough of them and so on. But you don't get mad at the OFFICERS because the officers aren't the cause of the problem, they just do what they are told to do and follow orders. It's the officials that are the problem.

Fbi agents just follow orders, even the ones that raided his home aren't to blame. They are doing what they are told to do. It's the people telling them what to do that are the problem.

I know you'll never see the difference though because you're a professional contrarian. You don't care about anything except "I hate trump" and will ignore facts and reality just to feel like you're right. Your mental gymnastics are amazing at how you'll just ignore or twist everything and be able to take a child saying "I like ice cream" and turn it into a anti trump rant.

Look at your reaction score vs your post count. You're ridiculous and no one pays you any attention because you're blind, an irrational hater and you make no sense. We all think you're full of shit. Come on. 107k posts and only 17k reactions? No one takes you serious.

I'm going to assume that you know absolutely nothing about Trump, or even heard him speak at one of his rallies? From day one, Trump has said that he supports those lower-echelon FBI personnel who are doing their jobs. It's the upper-tier leadership who are rotten to the core.

Trump has consistently trashed the FBI for years. This is a desperate about face for the fat man.

The FBI has long been a corrupt entity. its job is protecting the wealthy establishment.

The raid on a former president of the opposing party of the current president is seen as a political operation, not a legal one.

We live in a failed state.

I think Comey, Strzok, McCabe, Page, Priestap, Clinesmith, Wray, all showed that the FBI is now the democrat's Gestapo

Why did Trump hire Wray?

Trump may have little choice but to use Sarcasm.Because it appears that
there was a Mole at Mar-a-Lago.Probably a Secret Service agent.
I mean,how easy would it be to plant a trained SS agent.
Given that ALL Former President have Lifetime security c/o
Secret Service.

The FBI has long been a corrupt entity. its job is protecting the wealthy establishment.

The raid on a former president of the opposing party of the current president is seen as a political operation, not a legal one.

We live in a failed state.
There is no question about it.What Garland pulled along with Wray
was purposeful Fishing expedition.Conjuring up all kinds of dopey
justifications.Like The Espionage Act.Which actually doesn't apply to a
Potus,let alone a former Potus.This is The First time in U.S. History
that a former President has been Investigated for Possibly violating
the 1917 Law.

Trump appointed the leadership and as he often times notes, he only hires the best.

Snakes are everywhere, especially in the government. Being the President doesn't necessarily mean you know everything about everybody. Many of his administrative choices were because of bad advisors.

Snakes are everywhere, especially in the government. Being the President doesn't necessarily mean you know everything about everybody. Many of his administrative choices were because of bad advisors.

So in other words, his words were nothing but hyperbole. His advisors were his also.

Trump appointed the leadership and as he often times notes, he only hires the best.
If you mean Wray.Then what about Mueller { acknowledged Republican }
or how about a buddy of Mueller or Bill Barr.
Who turned on Trump,as did John Bolton and " Mad Dog " * Mattis.
Because Trump had the good graces and sense of mind to
size-up patriots from D.C. swamp creatures.

* " I don't lose any sleep at night over the potential of
failure.I cannot even spell the Word."

If you mean Wray.Then what about Mueller { acknowledged Republican }
or how about a buddy of Mueller or Bill Barr.
Who turned on Trump,as did John Bolten and " Mad Dog " * Mattis.
Because Trump had the good graces and sense of mind to
size-up patriots from D.C. swamp creatures.

* " I don't lose any sleep at night over the potential of
failure.I cannot even spell the Word."

Trump was warned about hiring Bolten but no one is ever going to tell Trump to not do something.

Good graces and Trump never belongs in the same sentence.

Forum List

Back