Trump stripped of RGU degree, calls for him to be barred fron US grow

oh big deal , don't know anything about this degree but the UK has no Freedom of Speech anyway . Heck , UK banned Mike Savage and they banned Geert Wilders for their 'spoken words' so this UK ban if it happens will just be a badge of honor as far as I am concerned . Yep , buncha disarmed wankers and 'subject's over in merry old 'england' Luddley .

oh big deal , don't know anything about this degree but the UK has no Freedom of Speech anyway . Heck , UK banned Mike Savage and they banned Geert Wilders for their 'spoken words' so this UK ban if it happens will just be a badge of honor as far as I am concerned . Yep , buncha disarmed wankers and 'subject's over in merry old 'england' Luddley .

So you don't think its a big deal that the man who would be king fascist would be dictator will be banned from other countries?

You RWNJ traitors are notoriously isolationist - right up until time to send US jobs to China.

We need an emoticon for SCUM.

So you don't think its a big deal that the man who would be king fascist would be dictator will be banned from other countries?

You RWNJ traitors are notoriously isolationist - right up until time to send US jobs to China.

Look for the clown.

it's a badge of honor. Consider the source - these people have no backbone. Trump does.

In other news, when are they going to strip obama of his phoney baloney Nobel peace prize? I don't see him brining home boots on the ground in three Damn country's, when he only had two to start off with anytime soon.

Some of my closest Jewish friends are voting for him. What do you mean Trump is an anti-Semite? His own daughter is Jewish for heaven's sake! Stop believing everything you read Luddley. Seriously.

Look for the clown.

New-York-Daily-News-Clown.jpg

Some of my closest Jewish friends are voting for him. What do you mean Trump is an anti-Semite? His own daughter is Jewish for heaven's sake! Stop believing everything you read Luddley. Seriously.

Are you really going to pretend you don't know what he said?

Google is your friend.

I'm SO disgusted I ever trusted you.

Where in your OP does it say he was banned from a country?

Here ya go

hillary-clinton-smiley-emoticon.gif

Forum List

Back