Trump starts his rally with Melania reciting the Lords Prayer...here comes the alt-left meltdown!

I guess that's the reason Obama used them.

More than one ... he needed a backup
Looks like Melania did too. Pretending to be religious to pander to nutters must be tough.

There's nothing wrong with choosing to publicly displaying your faith as an exercise of freedom of expression,which is a better display of character than the mockery of those who practice religion.
2 teleprompter's for the Lord's Prayer? From a 3rd wife/former sex worker? LOL

Again, you've revalidated my point. Don't worry some are naturally slower than others.
You had a point? And here I thought we were making fun of frauds needing multiple teleprompters.

More than one ... he needed a backup
Looks like Melania did too. Pretending to be religious to pander to nutters must be tough.

There's nothing wrong with choosing to publicly displaying your faith as an exercise of freedom of expression,which is a better display of character than the mockery of those who practice religion.

Again, you've revalidated my point. Don't worry some are naturally slower than others.
You had a point? And here I thought we were making fun of frauds needing multiple teleprompters.

I never said Obama was a fraud, however it is a very basic known fact (to those who followed his presidency) he used multiple teleprinters after one had failed on him during a speech. What do you know about Melania Trump's personal faith?

I never said Obama was a fraud, however it is a very basic known fact (to those who followed his presidency) he used multiple teleprinters after one had failed on him during a speech. What do you know about Melania Trump's personal faith?
Just that she made sure to use multiple teleprompters :wink_2:

so what? Obama cant even speak without a cue card!

Yeah, him and Bush relied heavily on scripted Bullshite. I love it that Trump's so unscripted. His recent press conference was the best Presidential Press Conference i've ever seen. It was wonderfully raw and organic. Of course the pompous corrupt MSM didn't like it, but the People loved it. I know i can't wait for his next one.
Trump is unscripted because he has Dementia!!!!! He has the "Raw and Organic" type Dementia!

Nah, he just enjoys doing his own thing. I can't stand the scripted teleprompter shite. His last press conference really was the best Presidential Press Conference i've ever seen. Even the folks who hate him, enjoy watching him. They can't wait for his next one too. I think all Presidents should be required to go unscripted.
Yes Trump is so unscripted that the English Parliament voted not to allow Trump to visit England! Could this be why Pence went to Europe (Germany) in place of the radioactive Trump???

England is just a 70 year friend. But hey, red state conservatives are happy. The only problem here is Trump is supposed to be the leader of the free world.....not just Red State Amerika!!!!!

What a way to stir the pot to all the PC warriors and alt-left. Yes, God still means something to many. Glad she takes a stance, while so many Atheist want to tell others that God doesn't matter and to keep it to yourself.

I don't care your religion, express it freely and peacefully and the best among us will support you for doing so. That's why soldiers risk their lives and die, for freedom!

God Bless America! Get 'er done!

Why is Trump still campaigning? And why is he doing it on the Taxpayers dollar?

He's on track to spend more money in one year by flying down for the weekends to his palace in Palm Beach, Florida than Obama spent in 8 years for vacations. Of course he complained about Obama's vacation costs The cost to taxpayers. 700K per trip and he's already been there for the last 3 weekends in a row.
In One Month, Trump Has Spent More On Travel Than Obama Did In A Year - Democratic Underground

Travel expenses for Trump and his sons total $11.3 million in one month, almost as much as Obama spent in a year, according to the Independent. Watch:

The bulk of the money has gone to Trump's travel to Mar-a-Lago, his exclusive resort in Palm Beach which he has referred to as the "Winter White House" and most recently the "Southern White House" as in a recent tweet:

One Yuuuge mistake America!

naw, he's saving us money.

love Melania. She's beautiful, smart, devoted to God, family and her chosen country. Altogether stellar and a fine example of the strength, complexity and intelligence of American women.

Unlike the role models Dems give us...

love Melania. She's beautiful, smart, devoted to God, family and her chosen country. Altogether stellar and a fine example of the strength, complexity and intelligence of American women.

She's a gold digger.

FB_20170222_06_16_49_Saved_Picture.jpg

Yeah, him and Bush relied heavily on scripted Bullshite. I love it that Trump's so unscripted. His recent press conference was the best Presidential Press Conference i've ever seen. It was wonderfully raw and organic. Of course the pompous corrupt MSM didn't like it, but the People loved it. I know i can't wait for his next one.
Trump is unscripted because he has Dementia!!!!! He has the "Raw and Organic" type Dementia!

Nah, he just enjoys doing his own thing. I can't stand the scripted teleprompter shite. His last press conference really was the best Presidential Press Conference i've ever seen. Even the folks who hate him, enjoy watching him. They can't wait for his next one too. I think all Presidents should be required to go unscripted.
Yes Trump is so unscripted that the English Parliament voted not to allow Trump to visit England! Could this be why Pence went to Europe (Germany) in place of the radioactive Trump???

England is just a 70 year friend. But hey, red state conservatives are happy. The only problem here is Trump is supposed to be the leader of the free world.....not just Red State Amerika!!!!!

Ah, Brits are gay. They've allowed their Cuckold Left Wingers to do so much awful damage to their nation. So I don't care what they think about anything. I like Trump. He's upsetting the Globalist Elite 'Order.' I wish him all the best.

Are you kidding? This fake-everything, come-to-America-grab-a-rich-guy Melenia....devoted to God?

How hopped up on bullshit can you get?

2B70F36700000578-3201088-image-a-6_1439846297212.jpg

fe4f4e93f5071eb3d9623ffb33ab5f18.jpg

trumpwig.jpg

Ah, Brits are gay. They've allowed their Cuckold Left Wingers to do so much awful damage to their nation. So I don't care what they think about anything. I like Trump. He's upsetting the Globalist Elite 'Order.' I wish him all the best.
Meh! Trump wants everyone to like him, kiss his ass and rub his bald spot!!!! Trump wouldn't have been able to withstand the massive protest that would have greeted his old 70 year old Dementia Ass.
trumpwig.jpg

Church, State, and Melania Trump

An interesting essay that blows that old canard of “separation of church and state” out of the water. How the Left is moaning and groaning over Melania Trump's recital of The Lord's Prayer is just another of their ignorant attacks on her. They sneer at her accent, forgetting that she's fluent in 5 languages.

So, Lefty, how many languages do YOU speak?

The phrase "separation of church and state" in fact appears nowhere in the Constitution but in a letter Thomas Jefferson wrote in 1802 to a group of Danbury Baptists assuring them that the First Amendment prohibited Congress from establishing a national church, such as the Church of England.

Of course, Jefferson also said in a letter written to his friend Dr. Benjamin Rush dated Sept. 23, 1800, the words that are carved into the Jefferson Memorial:

"I have sworn upon the altar of god, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Much more @ Articles: Church, State, and Melania Trump

Church, State, and Melania Trump

An interesting essay that blows that old canard of “separation of church and state” out of the water. How the Left is moaning and groaning over Melania Trump's recital of The Lord's Prayer is just another of their ignorant attacks on her. They sneer at her accent, forgetting that she's fluent in 5 languages.

So, Lefty, how many languages do YOU speak?

The phrase "separation of church and state" in fact appears nowhere in the Constitution but in a letter Thomas Jefferson wrote in 1802 to a group of Danbury Baptists assuring them that the First Amendment prohibited Congress from establishing a national church, such as the Church of England.

Of course, Jefferson also said in a letter written to his friend Dr. Benjamin Rush dated Sept. 23, 1800, the words that are carved into the Jefferson Memorial:

"I have sworn upon the altar of god, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Much more @ Articles: Church, State, and Melania Trump
0a83c90ea4c1da1dd21e5a50305fdabb.jpg

trumpwig.jpg

Meh! Trump wants everyone to like him, kiss his ass and rub his bald spot!!!! Trump wouldn't have been able to withstand the massive protest that would have greeted his old 70 year old Dementia Ass.
trumpwig.jpg

Irrelevant gibberish. Like i said, Brits are gay. The Cuckold Left Wingers destroyed that once great nation a long time ago. I don't care what any Brit thinks about anything.

What a way to stir the pot to all the PC warriors and alt-left. Yes, God still means something to many. Glad she takes a stance, while so many Atheist want to tell others that God doesn't matter and to keep it to yourself.

I don't care your religion, express it freely and peacefully and the best among us will support you for doing so. That's why soldiers risk their lives and die, for freedom!

God Bless America! Get 'er done!

I have no real issues with this...however I do think Trump is playing to his religious base.

trumpwig.jpg

trumpwig.jpg

Irrelevant gibberish. Like i said, Brits are gay. The Cuckold Left Wingers destroyed that once great nation a long time ago. I don't care what any Brit thinks about anything.
How much Cuckold "YOGI" can Red State voters endure?????

Forum List

Back