Trump staffers leave the White House battered

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Who would want to work for Trump. The staff that have been fired or left on their own have had their reputations damaged. Sean Spicer will be a punchline for the rest of his life. Flynn is looking at jail time. Priebus, Comey, Scaramucci, Bannon, Gorka, Price, Manigault-Newman, Porter, Hicks, Cohn, McEntee, Tillerson, McMaster, Shulkin etc. left with their reputations taking a hit from when they entered the White House.
In most cases the one that hurt their reputation the most was Trump.

You know, there is that consideration, but the thing I would be asking right about now when Trump is pissing off leaders of other countries and imposing tariffs that are going to hurt American workers, how well do you think Trump's reputation is going to survive a stint in the WH? If he completes his term, but ends up being voted out, do you think his empire will survive?

They knew what they were getting in to and sold out for the prestige of a White House appointment

They knew what they were getting in to and sold out for the prestige of a White House appointment

You know, with ANY other president (even Jr.), a WH appointment would be something that would set them up for life. They would have job offers, speaking engagements and book deals, as well as the prestige of having been at 1600 Penn. Ave.

But now? Trump has totally changed the paradigm, and now, it's less prestige and more of having a mill stone hung around your neck.

Especially with all the rumors of infighting.

They should have know what they were getting into because of who Trump is but know President has been as critical and negative of his own staff than Trump. He feels disrespecting and putting down people increases his own power over them.

Who would want to work for Trump. The staff that have been fired or left on their own have had their reputations damaged. Sean Spicer will be a punchline for the rest of his life. Flynn is looking at jail time. Priebus, Comey, Scaramucci, Bannon, Gorka, Price, Manigault-Newman, Porter, Hicks, Cohn, McEntee, Tillerson, McMaster, Shulkin etc. left with their reputations taking a hit from when they entered the White House.

You know, there is that consideration, but the thing I would be asking right about now when Trump is pissing off leaders of other countries and imposing tariffs that are going to hurt American workers, how well do you think Trump's reputation is going to survive a stint in the WH? If he completes his term, but ends up being voted out, do you think his empire will survive?

You know, with ANY other president (even Jr.), a WH appointment would be something that would set them up for life. They would have job offers, speaking engagements and book deals, as well as the prestige of having been at 1600 Penn. Ave.

But now? Trump has totally changed the paradigm, and now, it's less prestige and more of having a mill stone hung around your neck.

They should have know what they were getting into because of who Trump is but know President has been as critical and negative of his own staff than Trump. He feels disrespecting and putting down people increases his own power over them.

crying gif.gif

Liar!

I feel Trump will go down as the worst President in history.His policies have to play out. Will the jobs be restored he promised, will our trade deficits be substantially reduced, will his wall be built and will it help, how will other world countries view us, what will his policies do to the economy.
But if he has some success their is still the immorality and lying. Immorality and lying has always been part of politics but he has taken it to a level never before seen,

But...............look at the bright side....................if you can stick it out for more than six months with Trump, others may be willing to hire you for your blind loyalty.

I feel Trump will go down as the worst President in history.His policies have to play out. Will the jobs be restored he promised, will our trade deficits be substantially reduced, will his wall be built and will it help, how will other world countries view us, what will his policies do to the economy.
But if he has some success their is still the immorality and lying. Immorality and lying has always been part of politics but he has taken it to a level never before seen,
Bath house barry will always hold that distinction, even if Jimmy Carter were elected again.

Liar!
please tell me how I am lying

Liar!
Like most, you flap your lips or write it.

You know, there have only been about 3 things that Trump has done to effect the economy. 1) His tax bill. 2) His spending bill and 3) his tariffs that he has put into effect. Whenever he did any of those three things, people didn't like it because of the long term effect on our economy (tax bill and spending bill), as well as have complained about the tariffs because it makes it more expensive for American manufacturers that work with steel and aluminum.

Now, with the tariffs that China is imposing on our ranchers, farmers and other people, it's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.

And, our reputation as a country has taken a HUGE hit, because other nations don't know if they can count on support from the US anymore.

But...............look at the bright side....................if you can stick it out for more than six months with Trump, others may be willing to hire you for your blind loyalty.
I would not be surprised if some of the ex-staffers are applying for jobs with Communitier Services for the Blind.

View attachment 186889

One of my all time favorite GIFS!!!!

Liar!
Their reputations were damaged by the lying left and their lying libtarded media!

You know, there have only been about 3 things that Trump has done to effect the economy. 1) His tax bill. 2) His spending bill and 3) his tariffs that he has put into effect. Whenever he did any of those three things, people didn't like it because of the long term effect on our economy (tax bill and spending bill), as well as have complained about the tariffs because it makes it more expensive for American manufacturers that work with steel and aluminum.

Now, with the tariffs that China is imposing on our ranchers, farmers and other people, it's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.

And, our reputation as a country has taken a HUGE hit, because other nations don't know if they can count on support from the US anymore.
And, we sure as hell cannot count on any country for support. They loved us for our money!

In most cases the one that hurt their reputation the most was Trump
:blahblah:

:crybaby::cryhug_1_::crying: Poor little snowflake anti American.....

Forum List

Back