Trump: Some people would rather go to war with Russia than get along with Putin

No one has ever said that.
Republicans want surrender. Russia waged war on us and are continuing war with our ally, and Republicans want to sweep that under the rug because of the spite they hold for the victims of Russia’s crimes.
what about the spite people have in other countries for the harm we cause them with our interference and policies?
What about them? Are you suddenly pretending to care?
not any more than i did last week, year or decade.

but you don't see me getting all bent out of shape russia fucked with us either and demanding people pay for daring to meddle in our affairs now do you?

Hillary would have started a war with Russia by now
Doesn't matter what Hillary might have done or not done. Trump is using a lie to promote a spin and trick the public into believing a lie. Reason for much of his lying is to promote his fakery. He whines about the fake news while he promotes his own fake news to his suckers, dupes, and cult followers like you.

Republicans want surrender. Russia waged war on us and are continuing war with our ally, and Republicans want to sweep that under the rug because of the spite they hold for the victims of Russia’s crimes.
wow.

so go ahead and show me the compromises the left is willing to make these days. i'll wait.
the left did not, "ditch our long term allies" for short term political gain.

No, the left (entire pathetic godless world) just have such Trump derangement that if he did criticize Putin, and acted aggressively they would have immediately called him a warmonger.

As it is, the globalist leaders were waiting for this summit since November, 2016. They antiticpated Trump offering an olive branch. Their prearranged rehearsed statements of treason on full blast.

THIS TIME.....THEY GET HIM!!!!.

Of course their stupid mesmerized fucking pathetic sheep fall right in line.

Remember when these stupid motherfuckers claimed last year that Trump was going to cause a nuclear war with NK? Then he meets with Kim and they crush him for offering a path to peace and do not credit him for the end of the 70 year armistice.

These pathetic rehearsed prearranged reactions conducted by the democrats and the deep state was that predictable.

And their sheep just baaaaah baaaah away. They are fucking embarrarring to the human race.

Following his seemingly enforced ‘clarification’ of comments made about US intelligence agencies at the Helsinki press conference, President Trump fired off a tweet storm Wednesday morning, declaring that “Some people HATE the fact that I got along well with President Putin.”

Trump: ‘Some People Would Rather Go To War With Russia Than Get Along With Putin’
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well of course the only ones who can't see it are those who are brainwashed severely. Those would be your Obama and Clinton lovers. They can't see past their MSM bs story tellers lol.
Doesn't mean we should, "ditch our allies".
Trump seems to be taking on our allies and trying to make friends with our enemies. I can see both sides on this.
it should not be at the expense of our allies.

Well Israel is supposed to be America's ally or whatever. Why should any nation who America says is an ally even trust America? America essentially is considered by most of these nations as a Frenemy.

All this hysteria about Russia and Putin and the American election, again hypocrisy, it was okay for Obama in 2015 to interfere in the Israeli election directly to attempt to oust Bibi though wasn't it? Obama actually used American taxpayers money YOUR MONEY to do this. Oh but America gets AWAY with pulling this interfering in Sovereign Nations elections.

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Tuesday, July 12, 2016

"The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.

Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.

In one stunning finding, the subcommittee said OneVoice even told the State Department’s top diplomat in Jerusalem of its plans in an email, but the official, Consul General Michael Ratney, claims never to have seen them.

He said he regularly deleted emails with large attachments — a striking violation of open-records laws for a department already reeling from former Secretary Hillary Clinton’s handling of official government records."

Here's the rest of the article:

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

Here's another link about the situation from The Jerusalem Post:

Israelis think Obama interfering in election, poll finds

Here are YouTube videos:

This is David Rubin the Spokesman for Bibi saying that Israel has concrete evidence that Obama INTERFERED and attempted to oust Bibi in the election:

Israel: We have 'ironclad' proof Obama pushed U...

Another the same thing:

Netenyahoo is an asshole. Remember Israel and guys like Joe Liebermann were on board 100% with Bush's invasion of Iraq? There was no bigger cheerleader and defender of that war than the jews. Maybe they know something we don't? I doubt it. I think they just hate arabs. And the funny thing is moderate jews vote Democratic. Only the American jews who haven't cut the cord to israel are Republicans. Or rich jews like Adelson.

Forum List

Back