Trump: "so many folks are asking why Sessions & Mueller aren't investigating Crooked Hillary"

Well Trump has yet to know he can't have everything he wants. Most folks learn this by age 12 or so.

• Banned
Trump tweets a lot. here's the tweet that started it all (the whole presidency thing)

DFWOZAyW0AAQYHO.jpg

• Banned
Brings me to tears knowing Trump is fighting for American families while exposing his family to the onslaught of EVIL

Trump is spending most of his time, figuring out ways to save his own ass, and those of his family and friends.

He hasn't spent a minute writing healthcare legislation.

or working with our military in any capacity ... he just turned the military over to the generals

Looks like Trump will be the one locked up.

for what? making liberals jealous that he's more popular than you is NOT a crime!

• Banned
Mueller is NOT independent and is blocking Trump from doing his job. He should be fired. Screw the Media and Democrats. Let them cry.

"media and democrats", sorry for being redundant!

Mueller, Rosenstein, and Comey: The Three Amigos from the Deep State

:mad-61:

More than 25 years of phony investigations and nothing.

Who's dumber? trump or the trumpazees?

there's still HOPE Crooked Hillary will be locked up! Trump wants her locked up...

Remember when Trump said he didn't see any reason to go after hilary, after he won the election.....I wonder if he thought the democrats would give him the same courtesy.....

I wonder if he finally understands who and what the democrats are....I hope he finds his General Sherman, and they do a political march to the sea against this new batch of democrats...

More than 25 years of phony investigations and nothing.

Who's dumber? trump or the trumpazees?

Yes....they controlled the Department of Justice through all of it.....and when they weren't at the federal level, they controlled the law enforcement in Arkansas......that is how democrats stay out of jail...

Well Trump has yet to know he can't have everything he wants. Most folks learn this by age 12 or so.

Yeah...tell that to the man who is a billionaire with a business empire that stretches the globe and who has married and divorced beautiful women his whole life.....please explain your stupid point to him...

I doubt it. He should be. Just from we know as fact so far, plus his pas life (if only we could count that), he's sleaze, soaking the US, selling us out to Russia. But, bet he walks.

Also wouldn't surprise me if his sleaze spawn and other accomplices walk.

Money is a lot more important to the right than justice. RWNJs want them to sell out the US and want them to screw over the working class. The RWNJ have said it so many times - that THAT is why they voted for him.

Yeah...tell that to the man who is a billionaire with a business empire that stretches the globe and who has married and divorced beautiful women his whole life.....please explain your stupid point to him...

You just did.

You're a gullible fool.

Brings me to tears knowing Trump is fighting for American families while exposing his family to the onslaught of EVIL

Trump is spending most of his time, figuring out ways to save his own ass, and those of his family and friends.

He hasn't spent a minute writing healthcare legislation.

or working with our military in any capacity ... he just turned the military over to the generals

for what? making liberals jealous that he's more popular than you is NOT a crime!
On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don
Read the Emails on Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown knew of the meeting before it took place. He is guilty of treason, and should be prosecuted on that charge.

How do you know that fake news on Trump all the time is indeed fake news?

Just look at the anger and misery in the posts by the progressives!! Perpetual state of anger and misery..............think of a dog sitting at a table waiting for table scraps but nobody living in the house for months!:coffee:

there's still HOPE Crooked Hillary will be locked up! Trump wants her locked up...

Remember when Trump said he didn't see any reason to go after hilary, after he won the election.....I wonder if he thought the democrats would give him the same courtesy.....

I wonder if he finally understands who and what the democrats are....I hope he finds his General Sherman, and they do a political march to the sea against this new batch of democrats...
Because the old bastard is guilty as hell of colluding with an aggressive foreign power to swing an American election. And you are just as treasonous as the old clown is for supporting that.

Forum List

Back