TRUMP slaps LIBS, RINO's and MSM in one fell swoop last night

No matter what the press says, it is clear that Trump will win re-election.

Fake polls and fake news be damned.

You're a brainwashed partisan hack. Last night was yet another embarrassment. Orange isn't a president, he believes he's still on a reality show. Four speakers came on before him denouncing hate and calling for unity. Does captain cheeto dovetail his speech into encouraging those things? Of course not, because he is, and will always be a low self esteem douche bag. He makes it yet again all about HIM, the size of the crowd, and how the media is the enemy because they dared to broadcast him making stupid remarks yet again, etc, etc... Yawn. 75 Minutes of no real promises (yet again), but a whole lot of maybes (maybe he'll shut down the gov't if he doesn't get funding for his pointless wall, maybe he'll pardon Arpaio, etc., etc. Yawn. People left early after waiting hours in 107 degree heat because Orange is a terrible orator and an overall shit human being.

If you haven't grasped that Orange is a colossal narcissist and an overall not smart guy by now, then there's no fixing the cognitive dissonance of the deplorable. So fuck em. They don't care about issues, they just want their 'team' to win. They elected a clown, and are receiving the circus that comes with it. They are reveling in mediocrity. Meanwhile, the normal people want results, which we aren't going to get, because morons are clearly leading the country.

#MAGA! You know what that stands for now? Morons Are Governing America.

News and polls are 'fake' if they aren't favorable to the narcissist. This is the logic of a low self esteem nutless loser. How's all that 'winning' going for you? Because it looks like utter shite to me. 7 Months of nothing burger.

This is your one-term, deplorables. We heard your voices, and you seem to have nothing to offer but more idiocy and hate. We had enough of that shit with the former president. So, enjoy it while it lasts. maybe it will even be the full four years! Though, the way this shitbird does 'business', I truly doubt it.
The liberals #MAGA .... Morons Against Great America. Liberals hate when America is Great,

That's terrific. Totally meaningless to me, but terrific. Do you have a point to make, or are you just frothing? Is English your first language? Focus.

just look at the bi racial, homosexual, Muslim loving, community agitator, who went on his apology tour.

I'd rather focus on the quivering orange pussy grabbing meathead currently occupying the Oval... err, golf course. Obama's presidential term expired, in case you hadn't heard.

Yep, morons of the left(redundant statement) are going to rue the day, when they keep insulting the normal US citizens who more and more are moving to the right. 100 years or more the Dimocraps wont be in power.

Eh, fuck the feelings of the rubes in this country. That includes both parties. Can't fix stupid. If you think cheetohead cares about anyone but himself, you are far from 'normal', you are delusional at best.
Can't fix stupid.
I totally agree with your statement...

ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass
ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of liberal voters helped bill pass

Forum List

Back