TRUMP slaps LIBS, RINO's and MSM in one fell swoop last night

So her husband Bill humps a young intern, in the White House, soiling the young woman's dress, cheating on Hillary...and its Trump who is a creep? The woman has a mental illness.
When you can't defend the pathological liar run right to the Clinton's.
It's the DEPLORABLES only tactic.

6 times without special glasses eh Reasonable , oh my !! [chuckle]
Good role model he is. Scientist
experts told the nation you will burn out your retinas if u look directly at the sun.
Of course that's exactly what doofus did.
Of course you'll defend any stupid thing he does.

experts told the nation you will burn out your retinas if u look directly at the sun.
Yet Trump is not blind nor was Hellary elected in a landslide.

----------------------------------------- feck your experts . i looked at the sun without special glasses , took my chances and nothing bad happened and i briefly saw the eclipse Reasonable .

No matter what the press says, it is clear that Trump will win re-election.

Fake polls and fake news be damned.

Why the talk about re-election when he still hasn't done anything?

Except lie, that is.

689e90f69481b24d45f116a41994de3d.jpg

This is not clear. People realize that what happens are small reactions on Trump´s big mouth during the campaign and until January. In fact, he did not lift a finger. If that doesn´t change, he will be dismissed in a landslide.

Reasonable needs to be told what to do and how to think. She is not capable of thinking on her own.

Reasonable needs to be told what to do and how to think. She is not capable of thinking on her own.
Ah yes, the classic Clinton/Obama voter profile.

----------------------------------------------------------- not talking about looking at an eclipse in this comment --------------------------- but i think your statement is an accurate statement Smedley . It seems to me that many younger people especially , are trained to only pay attention to 'experts' advice , decrees and proclamations rather than trusting their own eyes , ears , thinking and common sense Smedley . .

Last edited:
How can anyone not love this President? When he went off on the media and remarked how the camera lights were going off, I switched the channel momentarily from FOX News to CNN and then to MSNBC, to see if they were still broadcasting his speech. I was surprised to find that CNN covered the whole speech without a commentator interrupting. MSNBC cut to a commentator, when Trump started lambasting them, and FOX stayed with the speech until 10:00 CST, at which time Hannity came on.

I switched it to CNN as soon as the speech ended, to see what they would say. The first words out of the commentator's mouth was "Trump is a liar."

Overall that was the best rally I've seen so far.

Yeah. At least he still gets out there.

So Trump thinks on his own? In the words of a beloved icon, "how's that working out for you?" :bang3: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:

So Trump thinks on his own? In the words of a beloved icon, "how's that working out for you?" :bang3: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------working out excellent , its guys like YOU that seem to have the problem with Trump Fiero .

80% of Republicans say they will vote for Trump.
And 20% of the Independents and Democrats will vote for him again.
Actually, it's my personal belief, that he will win more than 300 electoral votes next time.
I think he starts pulling more blue collar Democrats to him.

And THE GHOST WITH HALITOSIS just earned an IGNORE with his 45th account creation.
USMB should start using IP blocking.

Is he going to Reno to repeal Obamacare, or pass a tax bill?

or maybe he's going there to end abortion and gay marriage!

Imagine this, in Reno the Don has a virgin brought up to the podium and hits her with the bag claw. The crowd is going crazy, he then has 2 lil brown people brought up, one a mooslum and one an evil Mexican. He has them hung by their heals and starts beating them with a baseball bat, like they are human Piñata's. Can you now imagine the cult, they will be frothing at the mouth with the blood coming from everywhere you know.

My god most of the cult just creamed themselves and need a smoke now!
Post Reported, and You are on IGNORE.

Is he going to Reno to repeal Obamacare, or pass a tax bill?

or maybe he's going there to end abortion and gay marriage!

Imagine this, in Reno the Don has a virgin brought up to the podium and hits her with the bag claw. The crowd is going crazy, he then has 2 lil brown people brought up, one a mooslum and one an evil Mexican. He has them hung by their heals and starts beating them with a baseball bat, like they are human Piñata's. Can you now imagine the cult, they will be frothing at the mouth with the blood coming from everywhere you know.

My god most of the cult just creamed themselves and need a smoke now!
Post Reported, and You are on IGNORE.

Who gives a crap?

Why are you worrying about Trump's re-election? Shouldn't you be worrying that Trump is accomplishing virtually nothing he promised to accomplish in his first term?
while you fucks have been going off the rails about Russia, Russia, Russia, President Trump has been doing many things, just you cant see it with your head shoved up Uranus.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Forum List

Back