Trump signs loyalty pledge...

Trump used a 'Sharpie' with permanent ink to sign this childish pledge that the establishment wanted. Who the f^ck else did that?

Trump 2016!

Hhhhmmmm....or maybe Trump used disappearing ink. He thinks this will endear him to the main stream GOP, but I think that he may be alienating the "anti-establishment" wing of the GOP. So he is trying to prove he is one of the boys, or is he still an outsider? I would not be surprised to see his poll numbers go down now. His novelty is gone.....

Hhhhmmmm....or maybe Trump used disappearing ink. He thinks this will endear him to the main stream GOP, but I think that he may be alienating the "anti-establishment" wing of the GOP. So he is trying to prove he is one of the boys, or is he still an outsider? I would not be surprised to see his poll numbers go down now. His novelty is gone.....

Keep clinging to that talking point that the left and Jeb is trying to foist on Trump. Just makes all of you 'Klingons'........:banned:.

Keep clinging to that talking point that the left and Jeb is trying to foist on Trump. Just makes all of you 'Klingons'........:banned:.

Trump as the GOP nominee will be a Dem. dream come true. He will lose the Hispanic vote, the black vote and I know many Repubs who would NEVER vote for him.

I think that now that the GOP has gotten him to sign the worthless paper, they will try to ease him out of contention. But if they are too obvious Donald will ignore the silly paper and flip the a big third party bird.

The non-Lunatics in the party realuze Trump cannot win. A tight spot for the GOP.

Forum List

Back