Trump Signs Bill Freeing Coal Up

Yep, the CRA had only been used once before in history, it has now been used twice this year, and counting.

Most people have no clue what the cra is

Well that's what search engines are for. I talked to my congresscritters office yesterday, there are a dozen more in the pipeline.

I know it's beautiful isn't it? Shame it is limited

Yep, but their going to wipe out all the really bad ones he did on his way out the door. It will be up to the Trump admin to take care of the rest.

It's a shame trump can't just revoke all Obama's regs, reinstate them, and let congress crush all the bad regs with CRA.

It would be sweet

Trump signs bill undoing Obama coal mining rule

President Trump on Thursday signed legislation ending a key Obama administration coal mining rule.

The bill quashes the Office of Surface Mining's Stream Protection Rule, a regulation to protect waterways from coal mining waste that officials finalized in December.

The legislation is the second Trump has signed into law ending an Obama-era environmental regulation. On Tuesday, he signed a Congressional Review Act (CRA) resolution undoing a financial disclosure requirement for energy companies.

Both the mining and financial disclosure bills are the tip of a GOP push to undo a slate of regulations instituted in the closing days of the Obama administration. The House has passed several CRA resolutions, and the Senate has so far sent three of them to President Trump for his signature.

Trump, the moron, delivers on another promise.

West Virginia is now in his camp.

He'll get the rust belt soon.

Chuck Schumer will have to quit screwing Nancy Pelosi and come back to earth.
You sound very proud that Trump set us back 10 years with protecting our environment... protect it... hell he wants to decimate it.
We only have one planet. But you turds can't respect it.
Trump is also gutting the endangered species act. Soon it will be legal to shoot a bald eagle... the symbol of this country.
If that doesn't wake you up to his toxic agenda... nothing will.

The patriotic trump supporters think it's ok to shoot bald eagles.
In the name of Donald Trump. Amen,

Yep, the CRA had only been used once before in history, it has now been used twice this year, and counting.

Well that's what search engines are for. I talked to my congresscritters office yesterday, there are a dozen more in the pipeline.

Yep, but their going to wipe out all the really bad ones he did on his way out the door. It will be up to the Trump admin to take care of the rest.

It's a shame trump can't just revoke all Obama's regs, reinstate them, and let congress crush all the bad regs with CRA.

It would be sweet

That would literally take years. The dept heads have already been given direction to review all the regs and they'll dump them as needed. The law gives the Secretaries and agency heads wide latitude to do just that.

But that doesn't stop you making wild assumptions though, does it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH MAN HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH BROTHER!!!! I have seen some post here at this forum but that really makes my day!!!!

A LIBERAL without a MIRROR I guess, for a liberal to post ANYONE even a math professor making ASS-U-not-ME---PTIONS about anything after calling people they don't know anything about racist, sexist, Nazi, homophobe, islamaphobe, and a thousand other labels is so ludicrous it is beyond the highest level of funny, and completely beyond egomaniacal, narcissistic, conceit in other words a typical liberal worker ant.

So THE CLEAN WATER ACT was supposed to protect the water in this country, but as everything else the EPA does it wasn't profitable enough for the dimshitscum that had control of the US government for the 90% of the last 50 or 60 years so it has been mostly ignored. Conversely the Global warming lie has made many dishitscums and their friend billions off of the taxpayers back as they "ADJUSTED" the scales for proof of their cash cow, and reaped billions of dollars for microscopically (if even at all) small effect making the change the most expensive (by a factor of at least ten) program ever known to man.

I'm not interested in playing these silly games.

President Trump on Thursday signed legislation ending a key Obama administration coal mining rule.

The bill quashes the Office of Surface Mining's Stream Protection Rule, a regulation to protect waterways from coal mining waste that officials finalized in December.

The legislation is the second Trump has signed into law ending an Obama-era environmental regulation. On Tuesday, he signed a Congressional Review Act (CRA) resolution undoing a financial disclosure requirement for energy companies.

Both the mining and financial disclosure bills are the tip of a GOP push to undo a slate of regulations instituted in the closing days of the Obama administration. The House has passed several CRA resolutions, and the Senate has so far sent three of them to President Trump for his signature.

Who needs the environment anyway?

Yeah, poor people can live with rubbish and shit all around them. It won't be Trump's home that suffers.

Funny. It didn't bother Obama enough to put the regulations in place until December. But we all know how bad that pollution was three months ago.

Oh, three months ago.... so you're complaining it took him three months to do something that Trump has just got rid of. But you don't complain about Trump. Right....

It would be sweet

That would literally take years. The dept heads have already been given direction to review all the regs and they'll dump them as needed. The law gives the Secretaries and agency heads wide latitude to do just that.

Yeah but using CRA events future democrat presidents from restoring the regs without approval from congress.

You sound very proud that Trump set us back 10 years with protecting our environment... protect it... hell he wants to decimate it.
We only have one planet. But you turds can't respect it.
Trump is also gutting the endangered species act. Soon it will be legal to shoot a bald eagle... the symbol of this country.
If that doesn't wake you up to his toxic agenda... nothing will.

Ten years? Oh no! Really? The environment was horrible ten years ago! Whatever will we do?!

BHO was a political moron for implementing this.

That's why they lost all of the coal states that DJT won in the election.

It would be sweet

Yeah but using CRA events future democrat presidents from restoring the regs without approval from congress.

With any luck there won't be an agency left to restore them.

Yeah, poor people can live with rubbish and shit all around them. It won't be Trump's home that suffers.

Funny. It didn't bother Obama enough to put the regulations in place until December. But we all know how bad that pollution was three months ago.

Oh, three months ago.... so you're complaining it took him three months to do something that Trump has just got rid of. But you don't complain about Trump. Right....

I'm not complaining all. And it didn't take Obama three months. It took him 8 years. He didn't feel these regulations were necessarily until literally a month before he left office. Eliminating these regs will not make the planet any more polluted than it was the entire Obama presidency.

It's a typical political tactic democrats use. As they are leaving office they pass a bunch of burdensome regulations they never cared about while in power, then when republicans repeal them to where they were the entire previous administration they jump up and down screaming, "see! See! They hate the environment. They want to poison your children." And yet absolutely nothing has actually changed.

It's bull crap. It's deception and it's about time they stop getting away with lying to people.

But the democrats say coal is dead.....

Coal mines coming to Somerset County

Somerset County, Pa. - Corsa Coal Corp. is opening the Acosta Deep underground mine in May. The opening of the new mine is expected to bring in 70 to 100 jobs.

Thursday, coal industry leaders met at the Somerset Country Club to talk about the industry and how President Trump's administration could bring more jobs back to the region.

The coal industry is looking to expand in Somerset County and new coal mine projects are underway, especially with the support expected to come from President Trump's administration.

Thursday, the White House is expected to ease current regulations on the coal industry.

"Had Trump not won the election, a lot of those people would have closed the door on investing in coal, which would be a tremendous pity not only for this region but for the country," said George Dethlefsen, CEO of Corsa Coal Corp.
The USA has more coal than any other nation and has 1/4th of all the reserves of coal on Earth.

For BHO to quash that industry was political suicide.

But the democrats say coal is dead.....

Coal mines coming to Somerset County

Somerset County, Pa. - Corsa Coal Corp. is opening the Acosta Deep underground mine in May. The opening of the new mine is expected to bring in 70 to 100 jobs.

Thursday, coal industry leaders met at the Somerset Country Club to talk about the industry and how President Trump's administration could bring more jobs back to the region.

The coal industry is looking to expand in Somerset County and new coal mine projects are underway, especially with the support expected to come from President Trump's administration.

Thursday, the White House is expected to ease current regulations on the coal industry.

"Had Trump not won the election, a lot of those people would have closed the door on investing in coal, which would be a tremendous pity not only for this region but for the country," said George Dethlefsen, CEO of Corsa Coal Corp.
The USA has more coal than any other nation and has 1/4th of all the reserves of coal on Earth.

For BHO to quash that industry was political suicide.

Not for him

It would be sweet

With any luck there won't be an agency left to restore them.

That would be nice.

I'm not complaining all. And it didn't take Obama three months. It took him 8 years. He didn't feel these regulations were necessarily until literally a month before he left office. Eliminating these regs will not make the planet any more polluted than it was the entire Obama presidency.

It's a typical political tactic democrats use. As they are leaving office they pass a bunch of burdensome regulations they never cared about while in power, then when republicans repeal them to where they were the entire previous administration they jump up and down screaming, "see! See! They hate the environment. They want to poison your children." And yet absolutely nothing has actually changed.

It's bull crap. It's deception and it's about time they stop getting away with lying to people.

Exactly. When Clinton was leaving the White House, he signed an environment bill reducing arsenic in drinking water which was not financially obtainable. Of course Bush reversed it, but then the headlines read BUSH TO POLLUTE OUR DRINKING WATER!

Little did the sheep know is that Bush only brought the legal level back down to where it was during Clinton's eight years in office.

This is what people get so pissed about, fake news and creating stories from political games. Are they telling a complete lie? No. But they don't report the entire truth either.

You live in West Virginia ?

Didn't think so.

I do.

And he's right.

Forum List

Back