Trump should be primaried from the right by someone who is serious about building the goddamn wall!

Illegal Deported 2 Years Ago Arrested in Murder of Store Clerk in Houston. For every citizen that is killed by an illegal we should deport a politician that supports open borders
Illegal Deported 2 Years Ago Arrested in Murder of Store Clerk in Houston
Ten simple Commandments from a God don't stop murders. Why does the right wing believe a wall will.
Why do you want 400 or so deaths of those crossing the desert illegally each year? Are you racist, or are you just heartless? Do the lives of illegals only matter to you once they are able to work at slave wages? You are only interested in an open border because you could not get most of your drugs into the country, right.

If a wall would reduce the number of dead to only 50 a year it would be worth it. It costs $10,000.00 to deport one illegal. In 2016 that was 3.2 billion dollars spent on deportation.

Of course if we do not have those working for money under the table or for less then minimum wage then there would be no incentive to hold wages low. Which means crazies would not have any reason to push for that $15.00 an hour minimum wage. I know I can hardly wait for that $3.00 burger.

Illegal Deported 2 Years Ago Arrested in Murder of Store Clerk in Houston. For every citizen that is killed by an illegal we should deport a politician that supports open borders
Ten simple Commandments from a God don't stop murders. Why does the right wing believe a wall will.
Why do you want 400 or so deaths of those crossing the desert illegally each year? Are you racist, or are you just heartless? Do the lives of illegals only matter to you once they are able to work at slave wages? You are only interested in an open border because you could not get most of your drugs into the country, right.

If a wall would reduce the number of dead to only 50 a year it would be worth it. It costs $10,000.00 to deport one illegal. In 2016 that was 3.2 billion dollars spent on deportation.

Of course if we do not have those working for money under the table or for less then minimum wage then there would be no incentive to hold wages low. Which means crazies would not have any reason to push for that $15.00 an hour minimum wage. I know I can hardly wait for that $3.00 burger.
Let's upgrade Ellis Island. They can accommodate in the thousands, over there.

Not sure why we would want to spend more keeping illegals on Ellis Island. We are already spending billions on them as it is.

Not sure why we would want to spend more keeping illegals on Ellis Island. We are already spending billions on them as it is.
We have a Commerce Clause; let's find capital solutions and, "make some money".

Sorry bout that,

1. Need to secure the funds now for the wall, have a vote or just do a EO.
  2. But kick this stupid country into gear on this wall!
  3. Build it tall, build it with law that surrounds it, try to get past it then die.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

• Banned
Trump can build the wall himself, single-handedly. he just doesnt want to. HE DOESNT WANT TO. IMPEACH TRUMP!

We make money every time we stop another filthy wetback from entering the U.S.
TA-DA!

TA-DA!
how much does that cost.

TA-DA!
how much does that cost.
About $270 a day for everyone detained..........Insane right.........Every immigrant gets a full medical exam and meds if needed........If diseased they are isolated and treated.................

TA-DA!
how much does that cost.
About $270 a day for everyone detained..........Insane right.........Every immigrant gets a full medical exam and meds if needed........If diseased they are isolated and treated.................
let's upgrade Ellis Island, it is more cost effective and convenient.

Forum List

Back