Trump: Shock and awe in Alabama baby!

It's kind of frightening that we become so enamored of Celebrities that we will flock to a guy only because he is famous, not because he has any real qualifications for the job.

You might want to note that only the right wing is flocking to him. That level of reasoning is why they have no chance at the white house.
Now I don't know how many Democrats are fed up with politicians and turn to Trump, but there are Independents and that might be the ball game.

If you want to classify the majority of his supporters who have rarely or never voted, but love a good circus as independents, you could be right. I'm just not sure that Cruz can keep them entertained until the election after trump drops out.

How cool is this? No matter how you feel about Trump politically, you have to admit he's got fire in the belly and he is electrifying crowds that are flocking to see him.

I love it! Only two days notice! Check it out!

"The turnout was all the more impressive given that it materialized on just two days' notice. The billionaire candidate arranged for free shuttle buses to ferry locals who didn't want to pay the $5 stadium parking fee, the Mobile Press-Register reported.

Mallory Hayden, who carried a cardboard facsimile of one of her tweets that Trump re-tweeted, said she was raised a Republican in Texas but never cared much for politics until Trump got involved.

A shortstop on the Southern Mississippi softball team, Hayden is planning to cast her first presidential vote next year. She said she likes Trump's business background, his seal-the-border policy and the fact he "won't back down.""

The Trump Bowl: Republican Front-Runner Packs 'Em In For Friday Night Rally

Bernie Sanders got 20,000 at his last speech, too. But he doesn't have cartoons about him like this going around in Mexico.
Trump is a cartoon.

It's kind of frightening that we become so enamored of Celebrities that we will flock to a guy only because he is famous, not because he has any real qualifications for the job.

You might want to note that only the right wing is flocking to him. That level of reasoning is why they have no chance at the white house.
Now I don't know how many Democrats are fed up with politicians and turn to Trump, but there are Independents and that might be the ball game.

If you want to classify the majority of his supporters who have rarely or never voted, but love a good circus as independents, you could be right. I'm just not sure that Cruz can keep them entertained until the election after trump drops out.
I don't think that will happen. He would be the scourge of the earth!

How cool is this? No matter how you feel about Trump politically, you have to admit he's got fire in the belly and he is electrifying crowds that are flocking to see him.

"The turnout was all the more impressive given that it materialized on just two days' notice. The billionaire candidate arranged for free shuttle buses to ferry locals who didn't want to pay the $5 stadium parking fee, the Mobile Press-Register reported.

Mallory Hayden, who carried a cardboard facsimile of one of her tweets that Trump re-tweeted, said she was raised a Republican in Texas but never cared much for politics until Trump got involved.

A shortstop on the Southern Mississippi softball team, Hayden is planning to cast her first presidential vote next year. She said she likes Trump's business background, his seal-the-border policy and the fact he "won't back down.""

Bernie Sanders got 20,000 at his last speech, too. But he doesn't have cartoons about him like this going around in Mexico.
Trump is a cartoon.
He is a character. Better than a politician.

Cruz is the only who hasn't attacked Trump, and the only one who trump hasn't attacked. Their constituency is virtually the same. When trump drops out (we both know he will) who do you think will inherit his followers?

i'd agree with you , up to the point where you say that TRUMP bows out . You must have a crystal ball because I don't know if Trump will leave his campaign . MAYBE he will , maybe not !! I think that you may be hoping that he does bow out Bulldog .

"Shock and awe in Alabama?"

Yes – again, it's childish and inane.

It represents the vacuous nature of republican politics, devoid of substance, facts, or merit; it's all appeal to emotion, appeal to ignorance, a political regime hostile critical thinking, objective truth, and pragmatism.

Americans suffered through eight years of this nonsense from 2001 to 2009 – two failed, illegal wars, the creation of a massive Federal budget deficit, and an unwarranted increase in the size and authority of government – the American people have no desire to return to those years, and understandably so.

show me in trumps platform (or any speech or writings) where he says he wants to return to conditions of 2001-2009? Can you post that link?
First he has to fix what the kenyan usurper has broken anyway.....but you don't want to talk about any of that, do you?

You guys are comical.

Who cares about mexican cartoons?..you're REALLY desperate.

Americans instinctively know that the democrat party is determined to ruin the United States and they instinctively understand that the Republican party, even with their seemingly timid posture, is the best hope for America. That's why republicans won the most stunning mid-term landslide in modern political history barely six months ago. Republican politicians are notorious for being timid about stating their policy and for good reason. The dominant media is ready and willing to turn a single word uttered by republicans or a phrase out of context and spin it into a career ruin even though most of Americans agree. Trump ain't afraid of the media. He has single handed turned the liberal media around on itself because he don't give a damn. God knows democrats (and some republicans) wouldn't be talking about anything but the "path to citizenship" for illegal aliens if Trump didn't bring up the issue and take the liberal flack from the media. Now it's a concept that timid republicans can embrace without fear. Trump is the best thing that happened to politics since Teddy Roosevelt.

Who cares about mexican cartoons?..you're REALLY desperate.
Who cares? Wetbacks, American ones.

Cruz is the only who hasn't attacked Trump, and the only one who trump hasn't attacked. Their constituency is virtually the same. When trump drops out (we both know he will) who do you think will inherit his followers?

I've been screaming about this for years. And ready to rock it up here.

Lay out your team.

Just fucking do it. Man oh man. If one person follows this they will win.

What you have to do is tell the American people you have an adminstration in reality.

I'd go with this.

Trump. President.

Walker as vp.

Carson Surgeon General

See where I am going with this.

Cruz Attorney General.

I've been screaming about this for years. And ready to rock it up here.

Lay out your team.

Just fucking do it. Man oh man. If one person follows this they will win.

What you have to do is tell the American people you have an adminstration in reality.

I'd go with this.

Trump. President.

Walker as vp.

Carson Surgeon General

See where I am going with this.

Cruz Attorney General.

I guess it's nice that you have a dream, but You would be more likely to be satisfied if you wished for a unicorn.

and in reply to your post number 47 Candy . Eisenhower did a good job in the 50s . He did a good job with his jackboots and I was never hounded by any jackboots Candy . The cost , I don't care about the cost , less food stamps and services for illegal aliens and anchor babies is the answer perhaps . Anyway , check out this article , opinion , history piece that many may know nothing about . Eisenhower sure cleaned up the USA for 'my' generation . Maybe TRUMP can do the same thing for a couple more generations Candy . --- Conservative Review - Why Trump is the New Eisenhower on Immigration ---

Suddenly you don't care about the cost (100-200 BILLION DOLLARS). . Amazing...simply amazing.

Hillary Clinton came out with a plan to spend $350 B over a 10 years educating Americans who wished to go to community college or trade schools. Instead of spending money on hearings, money is spent on text books and classes. It would be paid for by capping itemized deductions on wealthy families. Not eliminating them; capping them.

Surely if you're willing to spend $100-$200 B and get zero return on investment, you'd be willing to spend a percentage more to educate Americans, right?

Let me guess, you can't begin to count the number of issues you have with Hillary's plan and suddenly, once again, care about the cost....right?
-- looks like you are just changing the subject Candy . Lets just do TRUMPS plan on immigration ehh !!

Just pointing out the rampant hypocrisy of Trump supporters. It's a new hobby of mine.

I replied Candy but reply went somewhere , anyway the operation of rounding up illegal aliens in the 50s was called ' operation w3tback' . I spelled it out in my first reply to you , replace the 3 with an 'e' and you'll have the word that I typed in my first reply to you . Maybe nowadays with the illegal aliens being so diverse an Eisenhower type program would be called 'operation Alien' or similar Candy !!

PS: I knew the name of Ike's program. I just wanted to make you say it first.

For the modern GOP to sponsor a revival of "Operation Wetback" is appropriate.

Obviously it worked. Oh wait

course I would think that you knew the name Candy . Any average news reader or person interested in American history would know the name Candy . To me the name is no big deal except to the sensitive PC folk that run their lives on feelings and emotion . Anyway , IKES operation was good for the USA or I as a kid born in 49 woulda had to put up with the things that the modern day wittle school children have to put up with . My parents , IKE and the politicians and Border Patrol gave my generation a life with rising wages , abundant good jobs . Good American education , American exceptionalism and America being #1 all over the world . It was good times for my generation , still is for the smart people of my generation that prepared . Anyway , maybe Mr. Trumps clear thinking and future actions will bring back good times for the next generation of American kids . Even the conversation that was brought up by TRUMP is a good thing Candy !!

Forum List

Back