Trump sells US short; US is dominant

If the 14% Transition tax is brought to your attention you will do the same thing. You will find fault and claim it doesn't count.
I Googled it and here is first sentence on Reuters news story on it:

President Barack Obama's fiscal 2016 budget will seek new taxes on trillions of dollars in profits accumulated overseas by U.S. companies, and a new approach to taxing foreign profits in the future.

See how stupid a liberal is?? He's trying to imagine that $ trillions in new taxes on corporations is an incentive to American companies!!
You read the first sentence? You are doing exactly what I predicted you would do. You have cherry picked one small piece of data and rejected the rest. There are lots of reasons to not support the Transition tax, but the end result would have been a lowering of corporate taxes by 7% long range in exchange for a 14% tax for funds that had found their way into off shore accounts and were taxed 0%. The 14% one time deal was part of the deal to lower corporate taxes for bringing the funds back in country instead of leaving them in foreign tax free accounts.
Sorry you have the reputation you have, but the effort to inform you of facts in a debate is useless. You are far to predictable and the purpose of you stoking your ego is far to obvious. Your insistence that anyone who disagrees with you is a liar and that all liberals are liars makes debating you extremely distasteful.

saturday
Some of them do,

oh so now the liberal admits that his assertion was stupid!!
You chopped or edited my statement to exclude "most of them don't". Dishonesty is something you do with ease.

dear you did not say some or most you said modern conservatives don't like Reagan
which is laughably stupid

"The greatest conservatives of the later half of the 20th Century would be totally rejected by the people claiming to be conservatives today",

all liberals are union because liberals created them and support them while conservatives would want to make them illegal again so that they would not get away with driving our jobs and companies off shore and so that they would not lower our standard of living with the higher prices necessary to pay their rip-off wages.

Do you understand??

Unions are formed by workers. I guess you are saying all workers are liberals.

Conservative owners would make them illegal so they can get away with wage theft and avoid safety and health conditions.

From what I've read so far it seems you would be happy to revive slavery. As long as business can organize, like the Business Round Table, Chamber of Commerce, Western Fuels Alliance, etc. Unions are necessary for the survival of the nation.

Unions are formed by workers. I guess you are saying all workers are liberals.

dear since only liberals support scummy unions then anyone who supports unions is liberal in so far as their position on unions is concerned,

Do you understand?

Conservative owners would make them illegal so they can get away with wage theft and avoid safety and health conditions.

dear, capitalism forces owners to have the best possible jobs and products in the world
in order to survive.

Do you understand these basics?? Welcome to Econ 101. Its my honor to serve you,..and at no charge.

. Take away all the huge liberal incentives to leave and those approaching the fence, those on the fence, or those who are just over the fence in China and you have saved millions and millions of jobs and brought back millions and millions of jobs.

What are those huge liberal incentives to leave?

What are those huge liberal incentives to leave?

the highest liberal taxes in the world, liberal unions, huge liberal deficits!!

Now do you understand??
Move to Mississippi its run by Republicans and its better than California hahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahaha

does anyone know why this fool liberal is saying HAHAHAHA????????
does he think he made a argument somehwere??
I am saying move away from liberals go to Mississippi ...its booming from GOP rule...hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa or maybe Kansas that has an insane GOP nut bag Governor and legislature ....move there LOL

does anyone know why this fool liberal is saying HAHAHAHA????????
does he think he made a argument somehwere??

Here entitled white fool

By any reasonable measures, the best times economically for the greatest number of Americans were from the late 1940s to the 1970s. We were very productive, saw more people going to college (usually for very inexpensive or free), more people owning homes, and more people living a decent middle-class life than any time before in our history. What distinguished those times were high taxes, high government regulation, high union rates, high education, high sharing between management and labor, and an increasingly effective social safety net.

By any reasonable measures, the best times economically for the greatest number of Americans were from the late 1940s to the 1970s.

you mean after a world war when we had the only economy left standing in the civilized world?

See why we say a liberal will be slow?

Forum List

Back