Trump says he would like to 'hit' DNC speakers who disparaged him

He won't debate hillary. He will call her little rubio or lying Ted and he's going to embarrass himself. Hillary has so much experience at this. She will bait him and beat him
Trump was able to win during amateur hour against a bunch of idiots. He was almost beaten by a guy who's claim to fame is reading Green Eggs and Ham.
Remember Republicans pointed to their wide variety of choices rubio jeb Cruz huckabee carson kasich fiorino Paul kusenich Walker Snyder Ryan Romney and America said fuck you to every one of these assholes. For that I thank trump. He's why none of them is even being considered.
True. Say what you will about Trump, the GOP's alternatives are a bunch of depraved bastards.
And they are all the same shit sandwich. No matter what Republican you vote for you're still going to get the same tax breaks for the rich. The same deregulations. The same anti environmentals. The same anti choice. The same send jobs overseas. Same anti labor
Republicans do have good ideas, they just couldn't think any up for 2016.
I like trumps tariffs. That's probably why Republicans can't back him. They can't do that to their masters

J04iGH9.jpg

Davenport, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump, after hearing speeches at the Democratic convention this week, said Thursday he wanted to "hit a number of those speakers so hard, their heads would spin."

"They'd never recover," he said.

Donald Trump says he would like to 'hit' DNC speakers who disparaged him - CNNPolitics.com

Typical conservative. He just wants to resort to violence rather than actually debating. Scum.
He won't debate hillary. He will call her little rubio or lying Ted and he's going to embarrass himself. Hillary has so much experience at this. She will bait him and beat him
Trump was able to win during amateur hour against a bunch of idiots. He was almost beaten by a guy who's claim to fame is reading Green Eggs and Ham.
Remember Republicans pointed to their wide variety of choices rubio jeb Cruz huckabee carson kasich fiorino Paul kusenich Walker Snyder Ryan Romney and America said fuck you to every one of these assholes. For that I thank trump. He's why none of them is even being considered.
Deep Bench

More perversions of reality from another stupid Liberal.

met·a·phor
ˈmedəˌfôr,ˈmedəˌfər/
noun
a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.

What part of him wanting to "hit a number of those speakers so hard, their heads would spin" that "They'd never recover," sounds like a metaphor to you,

Unlike a stupid pin-headed bigot like you, I've listened to all his speeches and his repeated use of the term 'hit' when referring to going after his political opponents - Democrat or Republican. He's never physically assaulted any of them, so take your bull shit lies and shove them up your ass.

More perversions of reality from another stupid Liberal.

met·a·phor
ˈmedəˌfôr,ˈmedəˌfər/
noun
a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.

What part of him wanting to "hit a number of those speakers so hard, their heads would spin" that "They'd never recover," sounds like a metaphor to you,

Unlike a stupid pin-headed bigot like you, I've listened to all his speeches and his repeated use of the term 'hit' when referring to going after his political opponents - Democrat or Republican. He's never physically assaulted any of them, so take your bull shit lies and shove them up your ass.
So, when he says he'll do something when he gets into office, how can you tell whether it's a promise or a metaphor?

Davenport, Iowa (CNN)Donald Trump, after hearing speeches at the Democratic convention this week, said Thursday he wanted to "hit a number of those speakers so hard, their heads would spin."

"They'd never recover," he said.

Donald Trump says he would like to 'hit' DNC speakers who disparaged him - CNNPolitics.com

Typical conservative. He just wants to resort to violence rather than actually debating. Scum.

As long as there is still a special place in hell for any woman who does not vote for Clinton, it evens out.

He panders to those who are uneducated with a reptilian like brain
Just as Huessin Obama panders to the uneducated ghettos, baby mamas, trailer parks, hood drop outs, illegals speak a no English, baby daddy's, thugs, criminals, and welfare cases. Trump supporters are the 1% who are educated enemies of dems.

Why didn't you just say "refrigerator"?
"I have no idea" would have been a real answer to the question.

Another bully punk who likes to tell others what to think and say. You must be a Liberal.

Forum List

Back