Father Of Muslim American War Hero To Trump: 'You Have Sacrificed Nothing'

Well he's probably right, Obama has sacrificed though....all those lives he threw away in Afghanistan after promising to bring them home....more than even Bush lost there

Well he's probably right, Obama has sacrificed though....all those lives he threw away in Afghanistan after promising to bring them home....more than even Bush lost there
I love how you dishonest fucks say that and seemingly pretend Iraq never happened.

And guess what, Obama did bring our troops home.
Ah no......lost more in Afghanistan than Bush did for what...what are we doing...guy had admitted he has no strategy.......

I love how you dishonest fucks say that and seemingly pretend Iraq never happened.

Ah no......lost more in Afghanistan than Bush did for what...what are we doing...guy had admitted he has no strategy.......
Afghanistan was the JUSTIFIED war! And many MANY more thousands died in Iraq for Bush and Cheney's merriment. And now Afghanistan is a democracy. It's last election had the highest voter turnout ever.

Afghanistan was the JUSTIFIED war! And many MANY more thousands died in Iraq for Bush and Cheney's merriment. And now Afghanistan is a democracy. It's last election had the highest voter turnout ever.
Please....dont spread any more bs.........Afghan was the sideshow and we should have left after finding out Bin laden had left

Please....dont spread any more bs.........Afghan was the sideshow and we should have left after finding out Bin laden had left
Wrong you dumb fuck.

4,500 troops and over 1 million dead in Iraq for nothing. That's your legacy. Own it.

I hope you don't get a tummy ache from drinking all that Obama kool-aid. ...... :cool:
I hope you are put on a registry and then deported. Go Trump!

Wrong you dumb fuck.

4,500 troops and over 1 million dead in Iraq for nothing. That's your legacy. Own it.
Just the facts dumbass........

Wrong you dumb fuck.

Just the facts dumbass........
1,100 troops died under Obama. 5,200 died under Dubya the Embarrassment. And you're trying to convince people to ignore the 5,200. Go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back